Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Precious_Cabi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:49 am
Hello, everyone!

I'm Jill, from the cold, desolate place of Wisconsin (Right in the middle...). I'm in CC and Track. I started running... four years ago in 6th Grade (I'm 16 & a Sophomore.) During Track, I run the 4x400 relay, 4x800 relay, and sometimes the distance medley. Besides running, I love music, astronomy, and writing as well. But out of the two sports I run, I prefer CC by FAR (It sux that we have a horrible coach, though! stressed ).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:41 pm
shadow_link911
Hey guys 3nodding

I'm a junior and have been running for 2 years. Right now, I'm on the swim team for off season conditioning (so I don't get too lazy). I'm a very slow runner, which is why I don't run track because sprinting would kill me. Since endurance is more my style, I stick with CC. My pr so far is 5K 27:00, lol sweatdrop

Yea my PR isn't too spiffy either. This was my third year of running and I just broke 26 minutes, so don't feel bad.  

kendretti
Captain

Sol_the_cow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:30 pm
Hello im sol i have been running since i was 7-8 im 12 now i luv short distance fastest in my class racing my teacher soo i hope i win wish me luck im from oregon springfield that is i luv to play X-box gamecube i swim to umm...........lets see i luv music(who doesnt?) heart i had a gf we went out 4 about a month then ishe left me im "to annoying "is what she said actually im dark christian but dark i luv punk and Katie ryan and Danielle Gibbs (girls in my class) everyone pets my hair i dont no y though so thats me heart and my best friend is Ryan WOOT heart heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding blaugh wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:58 pm
Hey, I'm Tairesu, or Tai if you like. I'm generally either sleeping, on my comp, or reading/writing as far as off track activies. On the track, it's all about the hurdles, 110's and 300's. I've got my district meet in two days, so wish me luck people!  

Tairesu

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:00 pm
good luck^^ xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:58 pm
AlexisVale
Hey, I'm a junior this year. It's my third seasons for both cross-country and track. For the past three years, I've made both the region and state teams in both track and cross-country. I just like to run...more of a stress relief. This year, though, I've been training myself for cross-country and track because I have no coach. Hopefully, I'll be able to cut my times for region and state track. My cross-country season didn't go as well as I wanted.

PRs
5k - 20:11
12k - 54:30
3200 - 11:46
1600 - 05:36

I've run the 800 once and a leg in the 4x400. Those were just for fun, though. The 800 I got 2:50, but that was because I jogged at the back for the first lap and talked the entire time (my time or place didn't count, though, because I was a walk in). My 400 (three years ago) in the relay was pretty slow, 1:13.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow! those are fast times.  

Little Wing28

XC_Pwns_Mule

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:18 pm
I'm Lydia, I do XC xd , I am a sophmore and 15, ALMOST 16! whee Ummm...I started running XC because my parents thought I couldn't do it and I wanted to prove them wrong. I started during camp and instantly fell in love with it and the people involoved in it. They are some of the nicest people. And has anyone ever noticed that all the cute boys are runners, well...at least at my school to me.........well anyway........I don't do track for 2 reasons, 1 I am not a sprinter, 2 I hate running in circles 3nodding GO XC heart whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:27 pm
Arowynchibi
I'm Lydia, I do XC xd , I am a sophmore and 15, ALMOST 16! whee Ummm...I started running XC because my parents thought I couldn't do it and I wanted to prove them wrong. I started during camp and instantly fell in love with it and the people involoved in it. They are some of the nicest people. And has anyone ever noticed that all the cute boys are runners, well...at least at my school to me.........well anyway........I don't do track for 2 reasons, 1 I am not a sprinter, 2 I hate running in circles 3nodding GO XC heart whee heart

hell yeah runners are hotter than any other guy. actually my boyfriend is a runner. hehe. its really fun we tend to run together over the weekends  

blueberrysticker

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:42 pm
lol i hate running in circles but i do it to just run^^
WOOHOO XC!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:32 pm
megafrost!!!!
lol i hate running in circles but i do it to just run^^
WOOHOO XC!!! sweatdrop

heart whee XC whee heart
*starts singing We Will Rock You by Queen* heart  

XC_Pwns_Mule

a peace remaining

Duck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:44 pm
Hello. I'm Leah. I'm from Syracuse, NY (orangemen! Woot!) But currently live in a small burough (too small to be a town) in Pennsylvania. I am a freshman and I run cross country. I started running because I wanted to keep in shape for Field Hockey. But, I loved cross country even more and since the seasons in High school are at the same time, I chose cross country. I don't run track due to the fact that I, like Arowynchibi, hate running in circles and can't sprint to save my life. I like the rain, anime, reading, writing, running, and swimming.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:56 pm
YES! Let's all rebel against track! STUPID CIRCLES!  

XC_Pwns_Mule

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:39 am
ya 2 mile is SOOOO boring!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:00 pm
Arowynchibi
YES! Let's all rebel against track! STUPID CIRCLES!

YEAH! *grabs picket sign* No more circles!  

a peace remaining

Duck

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:32 am
::grabs his pitchfork...::
"will this do? xp  
Gaian Runners Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash