Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Obsidian Taxidermist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:21 am
Wait I did notice something A yesterday. I was going to dresser to get some clothes, when I noticed that it As soon as I touched it took my aura, like not taking but my aura just kind of slid into it. so asked my sis to come feel it for anything special, and she said that she could feel a large amount of energy coming from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:07 pm
Oavatos
I wish I could be a dream jumper, though I heard even if you arent born with an ability, you can always gain it.

ohh man, my cookies gone.

Everyone's born with special abilities. It just comes more naturally to some people while other people have to train themselves.  

dark_angel_32189

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:53 am
Well, theres gaining it or theres having it all along and not knowing you ever had it - some people have abilities they havent yet seen the evidence of the existance of... But yes, dream jumping would be nice... I need to start with lucid dreaming first though ^^
Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:27 pm
-Puts out a cookie jar for everyone to share-

I'd like to be able to lucid dream, although at the moment I wish I'd stop dreaming... >.>  

JVCA

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:29 pm
Ohhhhhh, cookies. biggrin *grabs a cookie and eats it* Thank you for the cookie!

I'd also like to be able to lucid dream.

Why do you wish you'd stop dreaming?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:37 pm
Wishing to not dream will actually bring restless sleep, believe me I learned that one the hard way.... sweatdrop  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 pm
And I still dream anyway, so I've kinda accepted it by now. sweatdrop

The dreams I've been having lately are REALLY weird, and I have them every night. I can't always remember them, only remembering that I dreamed, but some of them have been sickening. One in particular, reeeally freaked me, and I felt sick most of the day (feeling a little sick now), and Vaughan'll probably remember that day, 'coz I could barely touch him.... I've had one that resembled a video game, and another dream was a Lucid dream (I'm prettty sure, anyway), which was the first I've ever had, because I knew I'd had the dream before, and I knew it was a dream this time, and I knew what I needed to not do so I didn't screw up like the first time I had it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:53 pm
That would definitly be a lucid dream then ^.^ Congrats on having one now it won't be hard to have more of them. Personally I find it best to just not focus on trying to have lucid dreams and let the God and Goddess give you the dreams as a message.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:56 pm
It didn't really have much of a message, but I'd like to have more lucid dreams.

Actually, that dream that reeeeeally freaked me out, I know I had the sense of touch, and I think I was able to think too- partially lucid? >.> I really wish that one wasn't lucid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:59 pm
It was for a reason I'm sure.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 pm
It was lucid for a reason, do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:01 pm
yeah thats it lol.  

Kato Kitoma

JVCA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:02 pm
-Nods- It probably was. It still doesn't change the fact that I wish it wasn't. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:03 pm
True true  

Kato Kitoma

Kato Kitoma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:06 pm
I know how rough dreams can be...It's tough *hugs*  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers