Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElletNah_Sword

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:20 am
I like to draw clothes (I at one time wanted to be a fashion designer, there is a point to this I swear) and when I first found out my sister was pregnant I decided to draw baby clothes and they were all girls, My sister had a girl. Then the day she was born my dad (who was at the hospitol with her in FL I was in NY) told me to pick a number, he wanted to see if I could read his mind states away, and I choose the number eight. My niece was born at 8 o'clock at night and weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces.
And I can sense when bad things are going to happen. Its like a gut feeling.
I am also very good at sensing when someone is upset or sick, it's something about their eyes its weird.

Also if I have read a book before I can usually find a certain spot I am looking for by just opening the book. (Thats a fun one)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 am
Sometimes I can predict what rerun is going to be on TV that day. Like, I'll think of an episode of any show for some reason and later it will be on. It really kinda freaked me out at one point. Now I don't really watch TV but I just thought it was worth mentioning.

I also have really good hearing. People at school would always whisper my name to see if I could hear them from far away, which I could. I don't think that's really anything special though. It's probably just because I'm legally blind. You know, one sense makes up for the other and such.  

Blood Saga

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 am
Blood Saga
Sometimes I can predict what rerun is going to be on TV that day. Like, I'll think of an episode of any show for some reason and later it will be on. It really kinda freaked me out at one point. Now I don't really watch TV but I just thought it was worth mentioning.

That happens to me all the time, and so dose knowing who is on the phone at the first ring. But these things are not always PSI, and often times a form of magick, and natural attraction.

I myself am an Empath. I can pick up on others emotions. I dont need to look at their eyes, which i would say that is more reading someone's emotions like a book( if you know what i mean) and not PSI. I can walk into a room and imediatly sence what others are feeling, which can sometimes give me ideas of what they might be thinking. I can never pull such trivial answers from someone this way, but i can quse their true opinions, and catch a few lies.

More recently, like the past 2-3 years, I have been able to "turn off" my power at will. This is nice because the onslaught of emotions used to cause be great confusion and depression. Feeling things that never happened to you, or emotions without reason is difficult to accept. But now that i can controle the pain more, I may practice it more. But with everything comes consiquences, I hope this gift dose not harm me as much as i know it can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 pm
K. My whole family is a bit touched.
I'm empathic, and I scare people with how accurate I am w/ tarot.

My baby sister was very attuned to her past life when she was just learning to talk. She came up with stories no child that age should know. Things like, she had 3 kids, she could describe her house, and told us how she died...her husband killed her and their children. When she told us that one we got scared.

My father knows what people are wanting/craving/thinking. Not in the typical way. One day on our way back from picking my sisters and I up from my moms he had my sister call my mom and ask if she wanted chicken corde on blue (sp? lol) Turns out she was craving it all day.

My sister Rae (middle child) has a way of walking into a room, and instantly every one is calm.

My mother knows when my sisters and I are in pain or danger. I haven't lived with her for 4 years now, and it's still creepy when she calls to console me b4 I call her.

My mom, Rae and I all have Prophetic dreams, mostly of each other.

^_^ I love my crazy family!! lol
heart  

akire1024

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:59 pm
I'm an Empath and unfortunately, I'm not very attune with my own emotions so they get out of hand very quickly. I hate crowds for this reason because I can never tell which are mine unless I have my mate with him as he acts as a grounder for me. I also tend to have Prophetic dreams, though I can never remember said dreams until they happen. I've tried to keep a journal, but unless it's a "Crack" dream, I forget them as soon as I wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm
I'm a really sensitive empath. Also,I'm really good at positive visualization. For example,sometimes my mom will tell me to find us a parking space and I'll close my eyes and imagine were I want it to be and we almost always find one in that general area. I'm also really good at sending people positive thoughts.  

Soruko chan

UN NEZ

Fashionable Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 pm
We seem to have a lot of empaths here ^_^. I'm kinda like one, except instead of feeling someone elses emotions (which I only do when there feeling really intense) as my own, I feel small parts of their character as my own. I become more like the person that I'm hanging out with. This can be good in the fact I almost always have the best personality to suit my friends, which means I'm well liked. The bad part is that people can think I'm two faced because of it. That and I never know whats me and whats somebody else.

I'm also very good at manipulating certain energies. Things like emotional energies and those found in nature. But that's less Psi and more magick >.<

Besides that I just have basic psychic talents. Through meditation and training I'm getting better at things like clairvoyance and precognition. I'm not exceptionally good at them now but trainings going good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 pm
lol. Im a mix match of things. I can read thoughts to a degree, I can generate large quantities of energy and form them into anything i wish, normally for heating or shielding purposes uppon will or even without thinking about it. I have a slight technopathic ability, in which i can make slow devices go faster, or those that are frozen work again, and i can even change street lights. I can manipulate the weather in my local area like the northwest side of town over by some store. if im in that area and i dont like that weather i can change it, now it aonly works if its raining, i can make it stop and such. i can walk into the minds of those close to me as they sleep or if they are not on guard while they are awake. its usually those who i have met and know. its easier to touch them. I can astral project easily over hundreds of miles away. and still be typing this. i can do so much, that im still discovering my abilities. i can talk to animals. the sun however limits all of these abilities as it has some effect on me that is devestating.  

Victor Black256

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 am
I'm empathic. I feel everything and anything, I havn't yet learnt to control it and it takes up alot of my energy. I also feel alot of energys on how people are, like if they are dangrouse for me or if they are good for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Kato Kitoma
Well, there is Soul Searching, its a VERY rare skill that allows a person (when sitting in a circle with someone else at a very close range) to look into anothers eyes and see into their soul, I don't know exactly how it works but its been done.

Precog. Having dreams about future events.

Those are basicly all I know.

Sounds spooky confused  

The Red Sorcerer

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Well I have alot of ablities; precognition, clairvoyance, medium, empathic, and a bit psychic.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 pm
I use to freak people out with my dreams, now people think it's casual for me. Like when I dream of meeting someone a week before I meet them, I draw them out before I meet them, then show them a pic of themselves the first time we meet from before. Or my sister having a baby girl but only after 6 months, then everybody celebrating but not telling me if she was alright. I woke up to my phone and my sister from my dream told me that my cousin had her baby girl after 6 months, but for the longest time nobody knew if she was alright. Then dreaming of random things like a person I knew from years ago sewing a skirt, I just picked up the phone and called her up after all that time and casually asked her what kind of skirt she was sewing, she told me a pirate skirt casually. It could happen to anyone.

And I think people are just easy to read, but I think anybody can do it all.

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm
I've been an empath for quite a while now (not sure how long). About a year or so ago, I started developing clairsentinence (sp?). I still need to learn about how to develop it further and control it better. :3

I also want to learn other abilities, too. But I don't really know what else there is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 pm
I know for a fact I'm at least a little bit psychic- all the women in my family are. They see the bad things in our dreams before they happen. My aunt saw both shuttles explode a few months before they really did and my mom saw the planes hit the world trade centers.
I myself just see random things that happen, along with knowing the song that will be on the radio when I turn it on most of the time.
It happens a lot- a whole lot. Sometimes I even see the next guy I'm going to date before I even know him ^^
I think its really awesome.  

Mira Moon Darling

27 Ven 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:34 pm
ok, I'm not sure if this is an ability or anything, but when I look at people, the way they stand, the way their eyes look, etc. I can sometimes know what they're going to do in the future, I'm a clairvoyant, so I don't know if it's part of that or not, and sometimes things fall off of shelves when I stand by them and randomly look at things on said shelf  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff