Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JVCA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:06 am
I've experienced the dream thing too- sometimes it's a little creepy just how vivid the dream is, when it does happen.

The knowing the caller beforehand sounds like premonition, and I've experienced the radio thing too...

I don't know what could have caused the TV to go crazy like it did, but I can hazard a guess...

You would have had a lot of pent-up energy at the time- emotional energy, rather than the physical kind. Chances are, the energy would have been given off, and perhaps that's what kick started the TV? That's my guess, anyways... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:39 am
I'll post about experiances - but first...
Theres something i've seen a show about on the discovery channel... it's a thing they call SLI... SLI is short for Street Lamp Interferance...
It was named this because the effect of this can be seen the most in street lamps when walking casually down the street.
Basically when you go near certain electrical things, they effectively lose power... People who experience this regularly are called SLIghters. There are tapes of people walking down the street, and as the go forward more lights flicker off, reaching far off into the distance... And more flacker on again back behind them... It's creepy...
I haven't heard about this happening for turning things on... But I suppose It's entirely possible...

(Hope this helped)  

The Spam Fairy

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:03 am
I have experienced very strong premenitions and de-ja-vu... I have seen my sister walk through the door... I was lying on the couch... She said something to me but I cannot for the life of me remember what...
Anyway, everything flicked back... the door was closed and she wasn't in the room... The the whole this happened again... The only difference was in how I reacted.

I have seen things in dreams that have happened in real life, but in some cases I'm not sure why because it didn't seem all that important... like when weeks or mayb months before my sister changed her hair colour, I saw her in a dream knock on my door waking me up (only in the dream, in reality I was still sleeping) and she stuck her head in the door and asked if she and my other sister could borrow my PS2 to watch a DVD... Her hair ws blonde-brown at the time... In the dream it was red-brown... orange-ish... Hard to explain... Ages later thats the exact color she dyed it... That's not what sparked my memory though... I didn't remember the dream until it happened again... My question is - Why would I have a premenition about something so unimportant?

I've also experienced the radio thing... and I see things out of the corner of my eye... sometimes straight in front of me that arent there... usually living, and often in place of another thing... Often looking abosolutely noting like the object and sometimes not sharing any colors...

I've had a thought af things just before they happen... like identifying people on the phone before I answer it...

I often get little thoughts in my head... they dont stick out or seem wierd... they dont attract alot of attention in my minf they just seem like any other thoguht... Only after what i had thought comes true does the thought stick out and I think something along the general lines of 'holy crap'...

I've told people things before they have happened too... They said something like 'what???' in confusion, not understanding... it wouldn't have made sense to them at all... then it would happen... this may have been Andrew Toby or Jess most likely but mayb not... so if you (Jess and Andrew that is) can tell me if this was what happened to you... Let me know and help me out with the details...

Sometimes I feel I should do something and only after realise why... I dont know... I have the worst memory ever and I really hate myself for it... Some things I never forget, but they arent necessarily the most important ones...

I don't think I truly have any form of special ability(s) but I believe I have had them at times for a short amount of time...

Other experiences I have had are far too personal to share, but I don't know... i think theres a way to get more in touch with our abilities... maybe the way is different for each ability (I don't even know where this thought is coming from or why tim typing it...) but i believe in a way that there is... I'd love to be able to...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:08 am
I don't think i have any special abilities. Things like that are very special/precious gifts that i WISH i possessed. But anyway i am just a simpleton but i am so engrossed in people who have these abilities. I am particulary interested in this "dream jumping" I don't know if i have ever dream jumped but i have had "sort of" repeated dreams. I mean does it mean something when you dream about the same person a week in a row? Perhaps not in the same scenario but always together? I always dream about this one person and always for days at a time and then there will be a huge space inbetween and then again i will dream about him. I haven't spoken to this person since i was 13, i haven't seen him for years. But i always feel so close to him.  

L Amoureux

JVCA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:00 am
I'm not the expert on dreams here- you'll have to ask Kato for a more accurate intepretation- dreams are his specialty 3nodding But it sounds to me like there's something important about this person, or the situation they're in. Maybe try catching up with them? Is there a similar theme in the dreams?

If you're interested in reading up on Dream Magick, Kato's got a dream magick thread in the Guild Spell Resource Subforum. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:11 am
Yeah and here's my post whoring ways making sure that I post here lol. Well you're dream is very much like what I've had before. You are very VERY possibly a dream jumper. The person you are dreaming about will probably be having the same dreams.  

Kato Kitoma

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:07 am
I don't think that I'm a dream jumper but all five senses do work. For instance, if I fall, I feel myself falling. The oddest thing to me though is that if I get hurt in my dream, like a cut, scratch, or bruise, I wake up with the injury. It's rather odd, also, I have a like...hightened intuition, I can tell if somewhere is safe and things of that nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 am
Well you are definitly a Lucid Dreamer which is a rare thing.  

Kato Kitoma

Zavriel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:03 pm
i found that when i get angry my body seems to discarge large sums of static electricity into the atmosphere and a baaad storm will apear but no tornadoes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:32 pm
I have no idea what my power is, though I can look at someone and easily find out if he/she is a bad person, but that may have been from being constantly beaten up before.  

The Obsidian Taxidermist

JVCA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:12 am
Ouch. It sounds like you have all the luck. -Hands you a sympathetic cookie.-

(I'm back in my own account again now. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:48 am
Awww... I want the cookie...
I can be unfortunate too you know!  

The Spam Fairy

The Obsidian Taxidermist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:50 am
The mercy cookie tasted so good, and you cant have one!!! lol, jk, heres a cookie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:01 pm
I've always been jealous of Courtney... I've known her since I was in year 2... We've been friends ever since... She has been a lucid dreamer her whole life... She has told me stories but I can't remember any of them right now...
I'm even more jealous than before now, lol... I really want to get into dream magick...

(mmm cookie... *chomp chomp*)  

The Spam Fairy

The Obsidian Taxidermist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:17 am
I wish I could be a dream jumper, though I heard even if you arent born with an ability, you can always gain it.

ohh man, my cookies gone.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces