Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:49 am
I don't know about your country, but people here are forced to think about infinity by their school system. Calculating infinities in maths... Joyful, joyful. stare

I suppose it could be a little hard grasping the concept because we see time as linear. And a line has to have a begining and an ending... But it's not impossible, you just have to accept that it will never end.

How does heaven equal infinity?

I'm insomniac too. I find that lavender helps. Try dripping a drop or two of lavender essential oil on your pillow, it has a soothing effect. And don't eat a lot before going to bed, glucose tends to keep you up. And don't drink things with a lot of vitamin C and such, because they wake you up. If you still can't sleep, try opening a biology book with lots of details or something that you find boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:21 pm
Many of us here seem to be so alike, is that odd?  

SilverGreyWolf

Vampire_Aireanna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:40 pm
I don't dream but when i do they come true or they are very close. I had a dream once that this dead baby came out of a person and was walking around and crying. The next morning i had a miscarriage and had no idea i was pregnant. I am also pretty good at judging a person by looking into their eyes.
what does that make me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:05 pm
I think I'm an Empath (beware that I don't think highly of myself and always question to be sure of things. It gets annoying sometimes, and may often send the message that I'm dumb, lol). I can tell if someone is sad by looking at them, or really happy. Hell, I can tell when somsone is sad over the internet by the way they type. Then again, it could just be that they're expressive, I dunno. Either way, being around my boyfriend makes me depressed (or feel that way) because he has chronic depression and such. But most of the itme when no one else is around (which is often, actually) I find that I feel quite emotionless. Not always a bad thing, it helps me think more clearly.

I can't astral project, but I'd like to, it seems nifty. As does dream jumping. I can tell myself I'm dreaming, but that's usually only when I want to wake up. My dreams are always random and odd, and almost never make me scared.

There have been times that I've seen things out of the corner of my eye, but they never have a definite shape to them. Like this one time, I was at home alone a few years ago. I was sitting on my bean bag watching tv, and out of the corner of my eye I saw this black shape near me. When I looked, I could have sworn it looked like a tiny black fox or squirrel running away. Being me, I had to go look for it, and needless to say, I never found it.  

Twilit Nocturne

kourui-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:49 am
Well...I can talk to animals. redface Actually, animals are usualy the one's to talk to me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:33 pm
I'm an Empath and Lucid Dreamer, but more of an Empath. Lucid Dreaming is something I can do, but it isn't exactly my forte... sweatdrop

And I'm sort of like lilsparky, in the way that animals sort of talk to me... but not with voices, more with strong emotion, which just makes me think more that I'm an Empath... 3nodding

Lt Governor Cherry

Sirenic-Angel1014u

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Im a bit empathic, I can usually always sense the way someone feels...And I don't know if it's an ability or not, but I can see spirits and such. O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:59 pm
i guess this is a special ability .....i can turn things with my mind and there is another thing but i do not want to type it here so if anyone wants to know what it is pm me  

TownRobber

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:31 pm
Can I just ask a question?

What's the difference between Prescience and Precognition?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:00 am
I find it fascinating all of the abilities that are out there and the only ones that came up are empathy, astral projection, and dream jumping. Dream jumping I hadn't really heard to much about before here, I have never and may never be able to, and I am perfectly alright with that.
As far as astral projection goes, its safe if you take the necessary precautions, the least safe part of it is leaving your body unattended. But a nice protective bubble around your room will help with that. I personally cant astral project on purpose, though I did fall out of my body once during a really long presentation in a class. But as soon as it happened and I was aware of it I was returned. I have tried and I really just need to keep trying, but thats how I am. When I try to as soon as I realize its working I get excited and undo all of the time and effort I just put into it.
But of all of the posts I've read I was actually surprised that no one thought to teach themselves an ability...?

The fact of the matter is that there are vast parts of the human brain that contains the necessary gears for many abilities that most just don't think to push. Talking to the dead? I know that if I tried and REALLY wanted to I could, but honestly I am affraid and I wont let myself open in that kind of way. But there are other abilities that are real and are possible for anyone who practices to accomplish. I taught myself a major ability a couple of years ago, but I had trouble getting good at it and stopped practicing. Thanks to all of you in this forum though, I have been inspired to try again, thank you! =P

But my point is, read about an ability that interests you and try it.
I know a LOT about astral projection, I just haven't tried enough times to completely succeed, but I have gotten damn close.
All you need is an open mind and to trust yourself, trust that you can do anything, and the only thing stopping you is you.  

Fieryhexe

broken_tormented

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 pm
i have had dream that end up happening...
it used to scare me cuz it was never anything
good, like loosing a family memeber or dreaming
about some one in my family who had already been
dead at the time of my birth....i scare my friends and
my parents at times....but i've learned to accept it.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 pm
I have deja vu alot at least 2 times a week and i see things that other people don't it's weird...and when i'm sad it rains and when i'm mad things fall. i don't know i'm so confused...  

wiccanTy

kasai_angel

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:14 am
i guess i can see spirits. and other wordly things/paranormal w/e. (sort of makes sense now. although i can't see them all too clearly), i am good at astro projection(have been from the start, don't know why.) i don't think i can 'dream jump', i've never even really thought about or heard of that till now but it would be interesting to study/learn if anyone wants to share there techniques with me. not empathic, but i am an emotional person.

i get deja vu and visions just about all the time, even just hearing things before they happen or events. i can read minds but i try not to as much as possible, although with those who have a large connection with me it's pretty much impossible not to read them. (lol privacy invadingness!!) i can sense, read and feel other peoples aura's and have a pretty strong aura myself. i am very good at visualizations.

sorry it was kind of long. sweatdrop i probably left out things and spelled horribly but who cares? lol sorry for any typos!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:39 am
User Image

I probably am an empath but I'm not sure. It used to be stronger than it is now but I used to be able to walk into a room and instantly know how someone was feeling. If someone was really upset or something, I could go up to them and ask them what was wrong, even if they were trying to hide it. I've found that only seems to be working with my closest friends now, most of which are in other states.

Sometimes I'll dream about something and have it happen not too long after I've dreamt about it but that doesn't happen often because my dreams tend to be very random. (It was weird though because last night I had a dream about something, my computer, breaking and when I woke up my bracelet I'm always wearing broke.)

I'm not sure what you would call it, but I know I can feel spirits of others at times, especially around the time of a death. My uncle's dad died not too long ago, a week at most. I was upset about it because he was the closest I'd ever had of knowing someone who was like a grandfather to me. The morning of his funeral I had to go to school and when I got there, I went and sat down in the gym before school started. I felt someone's presence around me and looked up to see who it was but no one was there. It's happened other times too, not with just relatives.

User Image

Fiona Rokkar

broken_tormented

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:40 pm
Timelady42
I think i'm an empath.
anyone else here one?

I think i might be one....  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games