Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:43 am
User Image

Hello and Welcome to Traverse Town! We here hope that you enjoy your stay, and that you may find whatever it is you are seeking. Good luck~  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:47 pm
News bulletin

User ImageAll three districts are open and safe.

User ImageDon't forget to drop off letters in the mailbox to win a prize!

User ImageCan anyone blow out all the candles at once in the Cafe? You get something nice if you can!

User ImageKupo! Please come and visit the new Synthesizer shop, located above the weapons shop, Kupo!  

Xandrei
Vice Captain

Sapsan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:10 pm
Passing through the darkness of the doorway was nothing new to Kairi. She had been through a portal very similar before.....but....it wasn't something she'd ever want to do again

It was terrible.

Everything was pitch black, a sort of swirling, endless abyss.

Her stomach felt like it was doing back flips, really bad back flips. She closed her eyes and put her hand over her mouth. This was all another horrible experience to add to the ever growing list.

Without warning she was hurled out of the portal in front of a very familiar looking shop. She pushed herself off the ground and looked around.

Traverse Town.

She was right by the Accessory Shop, the shop Cid ran before he took over his Gummi shop again. Slowly, she got to her feet and looked around.

There was that woman, the kind of vicious looking one with the strange hair.

Being too naive for her own good, Kairi decided to start a conversation with her group member...or try to at least.

"Hey...excuse me? You're...Larxene, right? I'm Kairi!"  

Trae prodigy

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:36 pm
Okay, portals of pure darkness were now on his least favorite things to do list. He really wasn't that afraid of the dark anymore, but DUDE. It was PITCH BLACK. Demyx could barely see his hand in front of him, let alone what could've been coming up. Great, fanastic. The musician had long ago closed his eyes, finding that was easier than trying to look around for something that would not be there.

Too bad he didn't realize to open them once he stepped out of the portal, because he then promptly walked into Kairi. And fell. Right on his butt.

"Yeow!" Demyx's eyes flew open, taking in his much brighter surroundings. This place looked comfy, definitely. Wait, he had to apologize to Kairi.

"Ohman! I'm soooo sorry!" His brows came together, a look of concern on his face. That quickly left as soon as he saw that thing. With the little bobbly ball on it's head. It was then that the musician decided he wanted to have one.

"Duuuuuuude, what IS that?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:19 pm
Kairi felt someone collide with her and blinked, by the time she turned around to discover who it was, they were already fascinated with the moogles.

She looked over her shoulder at Demyx, tired of waiting for Larxene to anwser.

"Thats called a moogle, cool, aren't they?"  

Trae prodigy

beautybedamned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:25 am
She wasn't quite sure whether speaking up was the best thing to do right now, so she kept her peace and just walked up to the other three individuals, hands clasped together.

She'd followed them into the portal just as the man had told her to, and though it was a wrench for her to be parted from the only person who she'd managed to gain some measure of comfortability with, there was really nothing else she could do about the matter. Better to play the game and follow the rules for now.

Though really, she hoped that she'd be reunited with Roxas soon.

Turning back to her three other... 'companions' she swallowed lightly and walked up behind Demyx and attempted to hide the anxiety in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sapsan

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:23 pm
Kairi frowned, and decided not to say anything to the woman about her rude comment. The last thing she wanted was to start something, she sighed and looked around.

Carrot top?

My hair isn't THAT red.....

"I know a couple places, I was here a while ago." she decided not to bore the woman with the whole story, Kairi could guess her attitude already.

She began to walk toward the 3rd distract, "There's an empty house here....or a hotel in the 2nd distract if you perfer it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Hmph. One could play his little games for all she cared. She'd win him over eventually. After all, no one could deny number six what she wanted. Or at least, they usually didn't. She was gorgeous, the epitomy of what every girl wanted to look like, and the godsend to all men.

Well, aside from One. He seemed to get a rise out of refusing her. Okay. Only this time he had, but because of business purposes. Pah! Who cared about business when she was sitting their lap? Apparently, One did. Fine, she would show him.

Oh yes she would indeed. And then he'd be all over her, naturally.

The brown cloaked woman smiled triumphantly to herself as she walked through the world of Betwixt and Between, shadows covering everything in her path. Eugh, she certainly hoped the portal would just open soon, this place was so weird. And, like magic, the portal did open, allowing her to see her destination. A heeled foot stepped out onto the cobblestones of Traverse Town, right in front of the weapons' shop.

"Hello, my lovelies. Looks like our little Princess and her Nobodies are lost." She cackled, blue eyes narrowing as she looked down on the four. Her rouged lips curled up, cat like.

This would be fun.

SCDream
Crew

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:32 pm
That woman. Kairi did NOT like the look of her, she was cloaked in that brown robe. Kairi turned and faced her, pulling out her Keyblade.

This isn't good.....

"We're not lost, why don't you mind your own buisness and get out of here? I think we've all had enough of you brown-clad freak for a good while!"

She turned to the others, searching their faces for a silent agreement to her statement. Then she turned back to the woman.

"But since you're here...who are you and why did your friends send us here?" she walked toward the woman and glared at her.

"And where's Sora and Riku....?"

Kairi decided to be strong, sure, the woman worried her, and she had no idea what she was capable of, but it was time she stood up for herself. She didn't want to sit idlely by and wait for Sora. No, she's waited too many times.

It's better to do things yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Demyx's attention was diverted away from the cute moogles to something more dangerous. Brown cloak! His mind screamed for him to make a run for it, but he couldn't, not with Kairi and Namine here. The musician vaguely heard what Kairi said, watching in an almost detached way as she called her keyblade out.

Run. No, fight. No, run. Fight. Run. Fight. Run to the fight.

Demyx waved his arm stiffly, his sitar coming to form in his palm easily. Battle. It felt so familiar. Ugly, but familiar.

"I'm right with ya Kairi!"

Xandrei
Vice Captain

beautybedamned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:52 pm
She felt useless at this point. Kairi had materialized what appeared to be her own keyblade and Demyx had pulled out something out of thin air to use for himself. Namine still couldn't shakeoff the uneasy feeling she had towards the other woman in their party, but she figured that since they were all stuck together for the time being, looking out for each other was the next best thing.

Looking around quickly she spied a couple of stones on the floor -- pieces of chipped cobblestone perhaps, though she wasn't sure herself. Picking them up quickly she returned to her companion's side.

She wasn't sure if she had that good a throwing arm, but she'd find out soon enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:24 pm
"Ugh, you kids and your questions." The hooded woman clucked her tongue in a demeaning manner, rolling her eyes from under the shadows. Really now, had the little red-headed brat expected answers just from demanding them? Honestly, she wasn't that stupid. A curling smile fell upon her rouged lips once more as she looked down at the four annoyances.

"Actually, you've caught me in a good mood today. Lucky for you, little babies." She examined her red-polished nails for a moment before turning her attention back to the four battle-ready people. Give them too much attention and they got cocky and overconfident.

"Why don't we play a little bit of say..... tag? Sounds easy, right?" The hooded woman drawled from under the cloak's protection. This was going to be predictable, but it may prove to be entertaining.

"Rules are simple. You catch me, and you alone can ask me one question. Each time you catch me, it's one question. This goes for all of you." Alright, sounding a little too fair for her tastes, but she'd decided to mix it up without telling. You never had to tell every little detail. Made it more..... exciting.

"Please, try to go easy on poor little me. I'm terribly slow." A wicked smile lit up on her petite features.

"Ha! Catch me if you can, lovelies!"

In a flash, she was gone.

SCDream
Crew

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:36 am
Kairi watched the woman disappear, "Tag...?" she looked at the others and shrugged. Well, this game seemed easiser then the one she heard about in Destiny Islands...if they couldn't find the woman, oh well, but if they did...they could get some anwsers. Seemed like it was a bit...too on their side.

There must be something she isn't telling us......

Well, that was obvious..who creates a game that is in the enemy's favor?

"Hey, Guys." she turned to them and pointed to the door to the 2nd Distract, "We should spilt up and search...." she looked at Larxene, "If you want to...." she looked at Demyx and Namine and continued, "But becareful...I think she has some tricks up her sleeve...we'll meet back here" Kairi pointed to the Assescory Shop.

With that said, she headed toward the door to the 3rd Distract, calling behind her, "Traverse Town is pretty big! Remember to be careful!"

"Later!" she was gone.

It was a good thing she remembered her way around....well...a little bit.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff