50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
WHY MUST IT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

livingvampire

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:11 pm
I just saw the last episode crying i wish there was more crying i wanna see what happens to Chris and Wyatt crying And i want to see them have there kids and grandkids crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:14 pm
I will always watch the reruns and the dvds  

livingvampire

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:21 pm
I want to see spin-offs showing how their kids grew up, I mean there were so many of them. I enjoyed it, when Billie reconciled with them, but I was like this is the end? NO!! It still left me with the 'what next?' feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:32 pm
13lackMagic
I want to see spin-offs showing how their kids grew up, I mean there were so many of them. I enjoyed it, when Billie reconciled with them, but I was like this is the end? NO!! It still left me with the 'what next?' feeling.
me too thats why im like soo pissed off at the same time.  

livingvampire

wolfess16

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:34 pm
13lackMagic

heart lol yea i know the feeling I hope they do do a spinoff heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:19 pm
I hope they have a show where it is just Chris and Wyatt and their lives. Wouldn't that be cool.  

mcc1988

_miss_independent2112_

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:38 pm
whyd it have to end?/but it was WONDERFUL!!
every character was the there..the ending was soo....beautiful i think im gonna cry.. crying

also wow..all of them becoming mothers.....and old leo and piper..whoa

but yeah ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:07 am
13lackMagic

i dunno. I kinda felt that they ended it well. I mean, of course I want them to do spin-offs so it can continue. It was nice though that they found a way to bring EVERYONE back together....except Prue....

One thing I didnt like is how each of them had three kids. It did leave me wondering wether or not there would be another set of charmed ones. Piper, Phoebe, and Paige were of course the profecied(sp?) ones, but seeing as there are now three from each.....its just confusing.

OOH!!! And Piper's visit to the furture realy did come true....kinda. She realy did have a girl.

Anyone notice that Phoebe was the only one with ALL girls? Makes you wonder who the main demon killers are gonna be. It may not be Wyatt and Chris after all...  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:11 am
one more thing...

this may sound weird, but seeing as I was a HUGE prue fan, i got all choked up at the end when the girl closed the door. It made me REALY miss prue. Why? Why couldnt they have picked up Prue on the way threough the past? Oops, I forgot about all those smilies to the left...

gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying cry stressed scream scream gonk gonk sweatdrop sweatdrop crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:22 pm
13lackMagic

yeah i know what you mean i wanted at least 1 more episode...  

natz_blonde

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:04 pm
Jeez, I didn't know so many people were quoting me. Anyway Matt, I thought they should've brought Prue back as well, I mean I think Shannen could've been bothered to do a final episode, especially for like Phoebe's wedding, I thought Prue should've come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:20 am
^_^ i so agree with you it was good but would have been completely complete with shannen.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Katana~Takura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:15 pm
I almost cried when I saw the last episode!!! It was really sad, but they usually end a show when it is doing really well because of the profits they make from selling the re-runs (yes I know that re-runs of charmed have been on for a while but oh well...)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 pm
does the show have 2 different endings../????  

Octaru250

rane-gel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:40 am
well...im clueless, i think i saw the last part of the ending...is that where theres this little girl who flicks her wrist and the door closes? right after a bunch of kids her age run into the room?  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff