Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Guild of DOOM [pwning moms since 2005]

Back to Guilds

Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
Post your Pictureness... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New-ish Poll!
  Holy crap, this is awesome!
  Everybody is so sexy!
  Transilent looks about as threatening as a box of kittens!
View Results

L u m.

Durem Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:19 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
your so perty =0

i luff your hair n your smile C: .. can i own your smile o__O

@coughs@ifiscareyoujustignoremeiminastrangemoodishfweee@coughs@

surprised Thank you!
Of course you can own my smile whee
But your hair is much better biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:22 pm
Lummy_uk
SuicidaL_RaGe
your so perty =0

i luff your hair n your smile C: .. can i own your smile o__O

@coughs@ifiscareyoujustignoremeiminastrangemoodishfweee@coughs@

surprised Thank you!
Of course you can own my smile whee
But your hair is much better biggrin
Fweee Sanku!

I want braids again but it comes with many many people staring at me, and sur[risingly i dont like a lot of attention, i hate feeling observed whe walking through town and stuff I also live in a small town so people give me grief for being different...... so i came to gaia and was accepted by all.. fweee but i dont have braids right now unfortunally i just have to find a non braid picture of me xD  

Suiish

L u m.

Durem Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:26 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
Fweee Sanku!

I want braids again but it comes with many many people staring at me, and sur[risingly i dont like a lot of attention, i hate feeling observed whe walking through town and stuff I also live in a small town so people give me grief for being different...... so i came to gaia and was accepted by all.. fweee but i dont have braids right now unfortunally i just have to find a non braid picture of me xD

I know how you feel, I get very paranoid walking down the road. I usually hide in a black hoody and pretend I'm not there. I think it works too.

But in all honesty, you shouldn't give a ******** about what people think. You look great! and aslong as you think that too, then nothing should matter! smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:33 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
dawnofknight
[edit] i took out my pic....
i have 3 whee i got them when i was in a gang in prison... xd

amandarose

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:34 pm
dawnofknight
SuicidaL_RaGe
dawnofknight
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

{edit} 'tis me! my hair is a lot longer now i have no clue what possesed me to cut it that short
Cool pic I'd love to see a more recent one and have you got a tattoo?

Tough chick, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:35 pm
Neztnerol
dawnofknight
SuicidaL_RaGe
dawnofknight

{edit} 'tis me! my hair is a lot longer now i have no clue what possesed me to cut it that short

Tough chick, eh?
lol j/k i'm a sweetie  

amandarose

Suiish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:35 pm
Lummy_uk
SuicidaL_RaGe
Fweee Sanku!

I know how you feel, I get very paranoid walking down the road. I usually hide in a black hoody and pretend I'm not there. I think it works too.

But in all honesty, you shouldn't give a ******** about what people think. You look great! and aslong as you think that too, then nothing should matter! smile
Ahh hoodys are great to hide away in xD i like to tuck my knees in and be all safeish xD i spent a lot of time in my 6th form years outside in that position sitting in a park somewhere hiding under slides and wandering about xD

I thinlk i look ok, whihc is a majour improvement, i used to be very destructive and self loathing..

i began to get confidence ion my apperence when people began to find me attractive and say nice things to me i also lost a bit of weight but the wrong way, i went through aharsh phase of not eating so much because i thought i was fat as all girls do, i agree im not skinny or thin i got some chips on me best described by my ex boyfriend ^_^ but i liked it because it was honest. i accept myself a lot more now n_n  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:37 pm
dawnofknight
SuicidaL_RaGe
dawnofknight

xP

Did they hurt though? I'm really thinking aboutgetting a tattoo of a dragon i drew myself but i am a p***y when it comes to needles and pain, I'm also clueless as to where to put it i thought on my hip xD

What you got where if you dont mind me asking xD  

Suiish

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:38 pm
dawnofknight
Neztnerol
dawnofknight
SuicidaL_RaGe
dawnofknight

Tough chick, eh?
lol j/k i'm a sweetie

I know...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:40 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
InvaderPichu
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Invader_Pichu/Picture_of_ME/blah.jpg

lol I'm ugly.
@fwaps@ your not ugly! you have really nice eyes and a cute face well in my personal opinion =0

@fap fap@

redface redface redface  

InvaderPichu

L u m.

Durem Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:43 pm
SuicidaL_RaGe
Ahh hoodys are great to hide away in xD i like to tuck my knees in and be all safeish xD i spent a lot of time in my 6th form years outside in that position sitting in a park somewhere hiding under slides and wandering about xD

I thinlk i look ok, whihc is a majour improvement, i used to be very destructive and self loathing..

i began to get confidence ion my apperence when people began to find me attractive and say nice things to me i also lost a bit of weight but the wrong way, i went through aharsh phase of not eating so much because i thought i was fat as all girls do, i agree im not skinny or thin i got some chips on me best described by my ex boyfriend ^_^ but i liked it because it was honest. i accept myself a lot more now n_n

Yeah hoodys are great to hide in. I somtimes hide in them from my mother... of course she still sees me but in my head when I'm in that hoody it means she doesn't exist! ^^
Confidence is an issue I have to face everyday. I guess I'm just hoping I'll find some like you did. ^^ Also being skinny is great (I think... I wouldn't know haha) but I much perfer having some 'meat' on my bones!

This whole having almost, perfect spelling and grammar is killing me. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:44 pm
InvaderPichu
SuicidaL_RaGe
InvaderPichu
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Invader_Pichu/Picture_of_ME/blah.jpg

lol I'm ugly.
@fwaps@ your not ugly! you have really nice eyes and a cute face well in my personal opinion =0

@fap fap@

redface redface redface
I like blue eyes a lot, Thats why i own Alannas @lememorablesigh@ blue eyes are sooo purty <3 your lucky ^__^  

Suiish

L u m.

Durem Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:47 pm
We are all beautiful! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:48 pm
Lummy_uk
SuicidaL_RaGe

Yeah hoodys are great to hide in. I somtimes hide in them from my mother... of course she still sees me but in my head when I'm in that hoody it means she doesn't exist! ^^
Confidence is an issue I have to face everyday. I guess I'm just hoping I'll find some like you did. ^^ Also being skinny is great (I think... I wouldn't know haha) but I much perfer having some 'meat' on my bones!

This whole having almost, perfect spelling and grammar is killing me. >.<
You will find someone im positive! my ex ended up kinda cheationg on me when he was on holiday but we are stillfriends, I didnt want to loose a boyfriend and a friend D: I am attached to someone though buthe lives about 150 miles away so i see him montly U__U its still hard though  

Suiish

Suiish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:49 pm
Lummy_uk
We are all beautiful! surprised heart
@vogue poses@ we are arn't we xD  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers