Reply Prayer Requests
Cutting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Winds

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:40 pm
I discovered a week or so that my best friend in the world has been hurting herself. She has been depressed for over a year and has struggled with anorexia and body-image issues on and off. Apparently she has been cutting for a month or so now.

She has managed to keep herself from cutting anymore since her mother found out, and she is starting to go to a counselor...but she's still hurting very, very badly, and doesn't know Jesus. I can only imagine how hard it must be to deal with these feelings without Him.

Anyway, I would like to ask all of you to please pray for her. I want to give her as much help as I possibly can, and that's the best kind of help out there. If you could all ask God to give her strength and to lead her to Him, I would be so grateful.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:10 pm
First year at college I met someone who cut her self

Came back from college a person I cared alot about was cutting her self

Yeah, I'll defiantely pray for your friend.  

BDSaint13

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:51 pm
Please ask the Virgin mary to help by praying:

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile, show unto us, the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never has it been known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games