Reply The Gaian Coliseum
DMT: nathan vs. knight24 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icheti VILE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:28 pm
((I know but rewriting my post is annoying.))

Nathan never really jumped that high in the air so he could do the move. He just needed to make sure his power didn't drain into the ground. He saw Knights move then he disappeared. In the blink of a eye he drew his sword and stabed it deep into the ground. As he felt the blade touch his shoulder, since he turned to the side in the air. He used the weakened arm to grab his opponents arm and hold him. He waited just a bit longer. Since they were both in mid air they would soon drop and Nathan's move would finish. the bolt of lightning shot down as they feel. This would be his opponents only chance to move or use a power that stops the elements of earth.

((I can't do any better right now sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:56 pm
But how would Nathan grab Nicholas' arms when there was a sword in the way. Did he try to grab when the swords tip reached his shoulder or when the sword's blade first reached the shoulder? Details...

Stop the element of earth? Last time I checked lightning wasn't earth... Also, last time I checked Nicholas' overcoat was insulated from lightning since it was a highly over-used element... Anyways... Nicholas' overcoat protected him from most of the lightning, but because Nathan was the grounding point for said lightning he would still receive a powerful shock.

The lightning stuck Nicholas' right arm and traveled down the length of the blade, as well as Nathan's arm. The metal of the sword was already in contact with Nathan's body, So Nathan would receive one hell of a blast of electricity into his arm and chest. Nerve endings would probably be fried unless Nathan had some kind of armor or clothing to protect from it. Nicholas' clothing did protect him from it... It was insulated...

Because the aiming of the lightning was never posted, Nicholas' author had the ability to have it strike anywhere... So he chose his arm that held the sword to channel the electricity into Nathan... Zap... Details once were left out on Nathan's part

Nicholas would deliver a hard right kick towards Nathan's face durring the fall, which would provide him with the force needed to propel himself away from Nathan.

Knight24

Icheti VILE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:19 pm
Man, I am serious never mind take your win. I can't rp like this you ask for so much detail and you get on when ever I am dead tired. Its like asking my best when I am druged. I am not that great with detail never have been but I know one thing, lighting is bigger then a arm much bigger it would cover your boady and mine. I said already my charecter would get injured doing this move and It doesn't matter if your coat is insolated the lighting would aim for your head then. You are thinking about would would make you live not what would make sence. I said the blade hit my shoulder and thats when I grabed you because you were out if my site it was the only way to get you. Also I used the sword I stabed into the ground to ground us and have the lightning course through you. You have misread my posts twice now and is pissing me off.

So take your win because I wish not to continue ok. I am just not a good enough rper right now to go in a turny with people twenty times my skill. I am nothing compared to the people here and would be wasting my time to even try. Its like using a human against a titan the human will lose for sure.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:32 pm
((Tell Tack you won and all but I think its sad I wouldn't have held out for even ten posts.))  

Icheti VILE

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces