Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:15 pm
*would burn the bunny if she knew what he was saying. buuuut, she doesn't so she begins petting him. also shifts around to get more comfortable.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:15 pm
*...doesn't wanna speak to the children. is mildly irked by them. the pub, however, looks promising. she enters*

---

*altereus would suggest other things that would make her more comfortable... and less clothed. wait, he does!*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:18 pm
*the pub is nicely furnished and filled with cigar smoke. there are three peoples to one side, playing music and singing to provide thin atmosphere. most of the people in the pub look like bumpkins enjoying a drink after a day's work, though there are a few shifty-looking characters as well. the bartender resembles a badger, much as the disappearing barty had*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:18 pm
*thinks alterus is adorable... then glances around again. would also wonder how the hell a small bunny would do all that alterus is suggesting, if she knew what he was saying.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:19 pm
*approaches the bar and gives a small wave to the bartender. tries to resist the urge to shout for large portions of rum* Excuse me, sir?

----

*altereus would assure marie that he had his waaaays.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:20 pm
*would think that's highly disturbing.*  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:20 pm
*the bartender gets a text color. he stops wiping the glass in his hand and looks at trin. glances around and smiles* Can I help you, miss?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:22 pm
*altereus doesn't think so. he does however think the spot between marie's breasts would be a nice place to rest. he proceeds to move on over there*

---

*flinches on the inside* Maybe... um... you wouldn't happen to know where I could find someone by the name of Deja, would you?  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:23 pm
*quirks a brow at trin and studies her for a moment before a wry grin settles over his face. he nods and continues wiping the glass* I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:24 pm
*thinks the bunny is cuuuute... but wonders why he wants to move there. thinks maybe it's confused and moves him to her lap again.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:26 pm
*gives a smile mixed with relief and anxiety... and a liiiiittle bit of sneering* Could you please tell me? It's really important.

---

*altereus thinks the lap is okay, buuuut... he'd rather try for elsewhere again. off he goes!*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:28 pm
*nods sagely towards the door* Take a right and there's a bookstore down the street. There'll be a door towards the back corner with a sign telling you to keep out or some nonsense.  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:28 pm
What're you...? *keeps her voice barely above a whisper as she scoots back. frowns and wonders what alterus is doing now.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:31 pm
*thinks she should draw a knife and jam it against this moron's throat for she knows this will not end well. instead she glances at the door then back to him* And that is where he is?

---

*altereus says some nonsense about marie's lovely hair then decides to check out under her skirt*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:32 pm
*nods again* That's where the little b*****d is. You didn't hear that from me, though. Eh, girly? *winks and chuckles*  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff