Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:29 am
Hikariangel426
Shadechidna
I JUST HAD THE BIGGEST KH FANGASM EVER!! O_O

They're making Chain of Memories like kh2!!! It won't be all 2-d!!! OMG YAYZ!!! *spazzes and faints with fangirlishness* omg Axel and Vexen! >< MAYBE ZEXION WILL FINALLY HAVE A VOICE ACTOR AT LAST!!!!

Omg he better! D<

Pictures to prove it!! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0018.jpg and ]http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0017.jpg

OH YES~~~ I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAYS~~~~

FH2:FINAL MIX= <3333

IT WILL BE AMAZING biggrin DD

*loves on Shade* :3I bet they're only releasing KH2: Final Mix in Japan -.- Just like Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:30 am
queen_qing
Hikariangel426
Shadechidna

They're making Chain of Memories like kh2!!! It won't be all 2-d!!! OMG YAYZ!!! *spazzes and faints with fangirlishness* omg Axel and Vexen! >< MAYBE ZEXION WILL FINALLY HAVE A VOICE ACTOR AT LAST!!!!

Omg he better! D<

Pictures to prove it!! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0018.jpg and ]http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0017.jpg

*loves on Shade* :3

OMG YESSSSSSS..... Zexion looks like a girl, though, and Vexen and Xigbar look a little weird >>;;; Check out Marluxia, Roxas and Riku HAWT BABAY~~~ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I thought Vexen looked badass XD

Also, I can't believe i'm saying this (Because I hate her ******** guts like Saix does) but...Larxene looks awesome!!

Saix, Demyx and Axel make me want to wish they were real so I can rape them XDD SO SEXY! *clings to them* Saix looks like something is on his mind o.o

Axel is doing that whole 'Got it Memorized?' thing, and Demyx....he just keeps showing off how innocently cute he is XD  

Diazu

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:33 pm
Shadechidna
Hikariangel426
Shadechidna

Omg he better! D<

*loves on Shade* :3
I bet they're only releasing KH2: Final Mix in Japan -.- Just like Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

IGN called the CoM remake Final Mix,so I think this one will be realesed over here too :O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:32 am
Shadechidna

Omg he better! D<

ninja Gir: Miwa would be here to talk, however she suffered a fangasm at the sight of the smexy Organization boys and can only communicate in high-pitched screams.
Ooh!! I see a squirrel!! *scurries off to imitate it*  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:17 am
gothicangelfarore
Shadechidna

Omg he better! D<

ninja Gir: Miwa would be here to talk, however she suffered a fangasm at the sight of the smexy Organization boys and can only communicate in high-pitched screams.
Ooh!! I see a squirrel!! *scurries off to imitate it*

*molests Gir* >DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:20 pm
Shadechidna
The blinding light recided and brown eyes opened to familiar things. Bevelle! But...it was empty.

"Everyone must be dead...or Heartless." He murmured to himself sadly. Gripping his staff tightly for preparation, he went further into the confines of St. Bevelle. He had to find someone. Anyone, really...He didn't even care if it was Meyvn Nooj himself and the Youth Leauge raiding the city...He just had to find someone who he recognized!

I hope those two escaped...Nooj can't die now when he has people who look up to him...and...Gippal is too hard-headed to die so quickly and easily. He reinsured himself as he glanced around the empty abyss of the city.

He managed to get to the front gate when suddenly Machina came out of nowhere! No...not Machina. Heartless pretending to be Machina. Frowning, Baralai prepared himself for them. This is not good...6 of them...I won't last with them attacking at once. Baralai thought as he glanced at each Heartless. Two gunners in the back, three from what seemed to be from Mi'ihen Highroad, and two that were standing on one leg. s**t...Baralai could probably destroy at least two before being overpowered just like last time.

Gippal...Nooj...whomever is still alive and well please get here in time! Baralai prayed.

((Ooh Ooh Someone please tell me Irvine is accepted...this would be a perfect introduction for him O.O))  

Damen Red

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:43 pm
... Okay so.

There was this guy, and he walked into a bar.

In that bar he saw a pirate.

He turns to the pirate and said, "Hey, did you know there's a steering wheel in your pants?"

The pirate says "Arr! It's driving me nuts!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:20 pm
Skwinky
... Okay so.

He turns to the pirate and said, "Hey, did you know there's a steering wheel in your pants?"

omfg I just randomly said this joke like four times at school today wtf XD  

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:07 am
Skwinky
... Okay so.

Snerrrrrrrrr~~~~ I've never heard that one before xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:30 am
Rawr!!!!

meh. bored.

omfgyayigotanewcoat! its so badass X3 And while I was in Hot Topic getting the coat (as well as smexy pants to go with it) Damen got a net top! It's so awesome I wanna steal it ninja *goes ninja/pirate on his a** and sneaks it off him and wears it* weee <3

Meh. It rained alllllll day yesterday. o.o since 2:30am (yes I woke up from my arm hurting XP Sorry if I kept waking ya (you know who you are! XD)) till like...well...now. Which is like 7:30am on monday!

freaky...its never rained this much before o.o all year. its odd.

Oh well!

.............................Yeah I just noticed I rambled. Random XD I LOVE DIAS! Anywho, I will stop talking and spamming the ooc thread XDD I love you all! sweatdrop heart  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 am
Hey kiddies, I'm back. I think that until my parents fix their computer, I pretty much won't be able to be on-line when I'm at home again. Which includes this weekend as well. *cries*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:21 pm
After these few posts, I'll be on and off for a while XD

*insert drumroll* I have finally decided (after months of thinking) that I am finally going to work for my driver's permit! <3 woot. Many reasons to that. (not to mention I want mom's sexy mustang!!)

To put it into three simple things, 1) I can drive to school rather than have to wait for the bus @_@ 2)Can eat lunch off campus instead of leech of friends to get places and 3) so I could also go back and forth so Damen doesn't do all the work. Saves him gas and I get to leave this crappy city! Everyone's happy! :3

but yeah. I need to stop being uber lazy and start workin' D< Life will pass me by if I don't do something with it, ya know? (oh god Rai reference coming on! ><)  

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 pm
Shadechidna
Rawr!!!!

meh. bored.

omfgyayigotanewcoat! its so badass X3 And while I was in Hot Topic getting the coat (as well as smexy pants to go with it) Damen got a net top! It's so awesome I wanna steal it ninja *goes ninja/pirate on his a** and sneaks it off him and wears it* weee <3

Meh. It rained alllllll day yesterday. o.o since 2:30am (yes I woke up from my arm hurting XP Sorry if I kept waking ya (you know who you are! XD)) till like...well...now. Which is like 7:30am on monday!

freaky...its never rained this much before o.o all year. its odd.

Oh well!

.............................Yeah I just noticed I rambled. Random XD I LOVE DIAS! Anywho, I will stop talking and spamming the ooc thread XDD I love you all! sweatdrop heart

biggrin DDDDD *hugs Shade* <33333333333  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 pm
Shadechidna

*insert drumroll* I have finally decided (after months of thinking) that I am finally going to work for my driver's permit! <3 woot. Many reasons to that. (not to mention I want mom's sexy mustang!!)

To put it into three simple things, 1) I can drive to school rather than have to wait for the bus @_@ 2)Can eat lunch off campus instead of leech of friends to get places and 3) so I could also go back and forth so Damen doesn't do all the work. Saves him gas and I get to leave this crappy city! Everyone's happy! :3

but yeah. I need to stop being uber lazy and start workin' D< Life will pass me by if I don't do something with it, ya know? (oh god Rai reference coming on! ><)

Ooh, hey, driver's licence? Cool! >D  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm
queen_qing
Shadechidna

Ooh, hey, driver's licence? Cool! >D

Yush. NOW I WILL NOT BE ALONE IN DRIVING biggrin XD I feel so pathetic not being able to do jack >< oh well! It will all change in the long run :3  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games