Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:59 pm
Hikariangel426
Yus! Finally got a chance to post! x3

Um...yeah so uh....Hewo! Everyone! *waves* >3 Bit of an introduction here....um, yeah, I shall be playing Kairi very soon <3

btw, Steph...Noelle, x3 I think I found you a Saix! She sent her profile earlier! <33333 heart

whee

OHGOD YESSSSS. MY FANGIRLY HEART JUST SCREAMED IN JOY. :"DDDDDDD

*loff for Saix* *loff for girl who plays Saix*

HELLO LOVEY WELCOME. <33333 *kissu*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:24 pm
Oh yay~ More and more people! I too think the AIM thing is a good idea. I never seem to get on Marluxia's screen name at the right time. Oh WEEP. Anyway, I'm never really busy on the weekends, so I wouldn't mind it and...BOO-BOO, you make me wag my tail in happiness. *wag wag* xD <33 Many hearts~  

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:34 pm
Hahaha- I feel the same way! If I'm on, no one's on, and if there IS someone else, I feel awkward since I feel like "I haven't met up with them in the thread, that would mean I don't know what's going on... why would Riku be talking to them in the first place? o.<"

YAY MORE PEOPLEZ.

Speaking of... *wanders off to go smack her brother to hurry up with Luxord*  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:05 pm
So, Xandrei and I have discussed it a little more and have found a time for our Chat: This Saturday (May 27th) at 8:00 PM Eastern USA. This isn't mandatory by any means (I believe some people may not be there already.) It would just be nice to meet up with everyone together and discuss things, roleplay IC'ly, or just be ridiculous*. >D

What we hope everyone will do is sign on in their character name and be online at 8 PM. There will be two chatrooms, an IC one and an OOC one. Hopefully we can have some fun this weekend.

If you cannot make it, do not fret! There will be PLENTY more meetings in the future, I promise you that. x3

*- Xandrei and I make a bad combination when OOCing. >D  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:53 pm
Yay!

<_< >_> must chase everyone away from computer that night... stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:29 pm
Gotcha, I'll try my best to be on then. 3nodding heart

Sapsan

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:05 pm
~woooooooot~ *makes a post it note and sticks it on the monitor* Ooooh, I've got a collection now. ^___^

...Sweet mother of god. You: Skwink, and Xandrei. OOC. *screams and runs around in circles*

I kid, I kid.

I'm annoyed with my brother now. He says Monday at the latest he'll be done with Luxord's profile. I'll kick him a lot over the weekend to try and make him do it faster. (Or rather, do things to make him happy so he'll like me and do as I ask rather than make him bitter and resentful by causing physical pain... >.> )  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:11 pm
I've got a question for everybody who's in the Mansion- are you guys in the main foyer, or a side room? o.O  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:32 pm
actoratheart
I've got a question for everybody who's in the Mansion- are you guys in the main foyer, or a side room? o.O

MAIN FOYER LOLOLOL.

Because Demyx would get lost if he had to take too many turns in that place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:52 pm
LOL. He would too. XD

Except that there's only two side rooms. Or at least, what I was thinking of when I asked, there's only the two- one's that dining room with the smashed table... and the other one's... locked I think. I forget.

I was just worried that Kairi and I would burst into the foyer and I'd be like "Everyone present turned to look at the intruders in shock!" and then they'd be like "...actually we were in there. *pointing at the dining room door*"

Riku: ".....oh. Well this is awkward."

XD  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:18 pm
First post here, baybe.

I'm excited to be here, though I feel a bit out of place. AH it happens when you're new. Rock rock on. I'll gladly meet everybody around.

-goes off to introduce Xigbar- BANG.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:28 am
AXEL FTW!

...~<3.  

xWhisperingxDismayx

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:40 am
BasslineRaver
First post here, baybe.

I'm excited to be here, though I feel a bit out of place. AH it happens when you're new. Rock rock on. I'll gladly meet everybody around.

-goes off to introduce Xigbar- BANG.

AWWW DON'T FEEL OUT OF PLACE :"D

We loff new peoples~~ They make us happy. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:17 pm
NEWNEWNEWNEWNEWNEWNEW

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Don't worry, BasslineRaver. We may be a little nuts, but we're nice and we don't bite. ^_^

...TOO hard, anyway.
>_>
<_<  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:15 pm
BITE MY SHINY METAL a**.

I mean it. Cos I'm B-E-N-D-E-R BEEEEENNNNDDDDEERRR.

-sings-

Ha ha ha, lol, I am so hyper when I post this. Rock. But I DUN CARE. I am hyper'd and that's awesome.  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff