The history of FF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm
furry1337otaku
Ah, the angry n00b encyclopedia. stare They're the type of peoplisms who tick me off evil If its the one I'm thinking of at least.
They are annoying, but some of it is interesting ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:08 pm
I had to edit Sephiroth's entry on Wikipedia, actually....

Someone had decided to be funny and write "Sephiroth was born with a 10 inch p***s" stare stare stare So I deleted that. Some people...  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:10 pm
Saerenna
I had to edit Sephiroth's entry on Wikipedia, actually....

Someone had decided to be funny and write "Sephiroth was born with a 10 inch p***s" stare stare stare So I deleted that. Some people...
Some people are really lame like that-_-. The Chuck Norris artical was very odd on uncyclopedia...and who is chuck norris, anyway? I see all this crap about his round house kick, but what the crap?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:13 pm
It's from some weird song animation thingie that included a bunch of famous characters or summat like that.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:14 pm
How dumb....-_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:18 pm
Yeah, these guys sit in class and watch it. Then again, I got them to watch Chocobo Robo voice once!! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Saerenna
Yeah, these guys sit in class and watch it. Then again, I got them to watch Chocobo Robo voice once!! xd
yay! I love Chocobo Robo! It's so cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:23 pm
Natsura-chan
Saerenna
yay! I love Chocobo Robo! It's so cute!
I know! I can get people at school to sing along with me, too!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:26 pm
um.... the weird animation thingy... it wouldn't be called "Ultimate Showdown" would it?

Chuck Noris is actually a pretty well known live-action star, the character he portrayes is a Martial-Arts ninja-Cowboy, it's become really popular, but he isn't an animated character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:09 pm
Ermak Lorde
um.... the weird animation thingy... it wouldn't be called "Ultimate Showdown" would it?

Chuck Noris is actually a pretty well known live-action star, the character he portrayes is a Martial-Arts ninja-Cowboy, it's become really popular, but he isn't an animated character.

Yeah that's probably it.... Whatever it is, even the Cloud song pwns it!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:17 pm
it was kinda weird I admit, and far too predictable in the ending's sense. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:49 am
I think this topic is worth keeping for a little longer... wink wouldn't you guys agree?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:51 am
Vaughly on topic with this topic....

I got a real laugh while playing "Devil May Cry 4" ... there's a point in the game where Nero acquires a new item called "Sephirothic Fruit" which allows him to dissentigrate Demonic Trees with a touch... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:55 am
OH MY GOD.

I remember that! At first, I was like, ".....huh?" And then..." HOMAI SEPHY FRUIT!!!!"

I bet it would taste sexy<3  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 am
HAHAHAH!!! XD So you played the game too? Nero's such a Dork ne? Dante is way cooler!

That was about my reaction too!! rofl rofl rofl xd I get a kick outta how Nero is always picking weird stuff up with his demonic hand and then he absorbs the stuff when he's not looking. He always looks so annoyed about it too!!

Taste.... Sexy......... confused I almost wanna ask what "Sexy" tastes like... but I'm afraid you'll actually have an answer... sweatdrop  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff