I'll try to keep this fairly breif.

I am a strong beleiver in Christianity, I beleive in God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit. My dad is a minister and I am considering going into the ministery. I however have a hard time talking about my beleifs because it isn't something I've ever really had to do. I grew up in an area where mostly everyone had faith and everyone respected everyones different faiths and didn't really talk about it ( I was in gr. 5 or below). I moved to Ontario in 1997, and no one my age had faith, so I again, just accepted it and didn't talk about it out of respect or assumption that they did have faith and just didn't want to talk about it.

fast forward (2006 - first year universty)

I'm finally a member of a youth group that discusses faith, although I'm quiet it's easy to tak about faith around others who beleive. I however feel the need to witness the works of the lord to those of my friends who do not beleive. I also want to be able to explain my beleifs, which is something I've never had to think about because I've always had (and still do have) such deep faith I see no need to explain why I beleive, I simply do. I'm just finding that people (especially educated ones at university) need some sort of reasoning or logic behind everything(except philosophy students....XD) If anyone has suggestions I'd be greatly appreciative