Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloverina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:45 pm
So you're new. You don't know much, but you want to learn. Well, my friend, you've found the right place. Here is the thread where you can introduce yourself. Posts like "I want to learn about Wicca" go here. Posts like "You guys are so awesome. OMG." go here.

In addition, I encourage you to check out our link list (soon to come?), and PM directory (Nuri's announcement). Happy learning. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Link List is up!  

maenad nuri
Captain

Jeanak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:41 pm
Hi. I'm...Jeanak, and I'm interested in learning more about...well, paganism in general so far. And the astral. Um, yes.

I'm kind of limited, being only 15 and living in a rather conservative household.

Fluff Meter: 9/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:14 pm
Wow.

You know you've been away too long when the layout has been ripped from under your feet and the guild you started is in the hands of a much more qualified person.

Congrats and thanks, Nuri. ^_^  

Pie Is Good

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:20 pm
Kitty Spawnie
Wow.

You know you've been away too long when the layout has been ripped from under your feet and the guild you started is in the hands of a much more qualified person.

Not that much more qualified. sweatdrop I just had the gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:25 pm
Nuri
Kitty Spawnie
Wow.

Not that much more qualified. sweatdrop I just had the gold.

You have more time than I do. Sillyhead. Plus you're not nearly as lazy.

Would it be too OT if I asked just what's going on with the guilds and all?  

Pie Is Good

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:29 pm
Kitty Spawnie

Not at all. Basically, the guilds are moving to their own forum system. You can keep guild threads in the normal forums, but this way, we get our own. There's a cost (20k) and then you get all the nifty features.

It's cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:30 pm
In peace, everyone!

Well done in the creation of this guild and I hope it grows to be strong.

Nekhet, Nuri!  

KhemetianNutjeru

Lady Miyoko162

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:59 pm
Nuri
Kitty Spawnie

Not at all. Basically, the guilds are moving to their own forum system. You can keep guild threads in the normal forums, but this way, we get our own. There's a cost (20k) and then you get all the nifty features.

It's cool!

*picks up jaw*

20k?!?!

I've never had that much. IRL or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:07 pm
Something happened to my topic... ::sigh:: I can't see any other posts after Cloverina's first one...  

Miza_Radioaktiv

Questionable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:10 am
Lady Miyoko162
Nuri
Kitty Spawnie

It's cool!

*picks up jaw*

20k?!?!

I've never had that much. IRL or otherwise.

sweatdrop I don't spend a lot of money, the 14k I was down to right afterwards was the lowest I've been at in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:40 pm
elo! my names meilin (not really but call me that) i've been reading books about wiccans and things like that but wat's the difference between wiccans, pagans and celts?  

devil_angel123

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:05 pm
devil_angel123
elo! my names meilin (not really but call me that) i've been reading books about wiccans and things like that but wat's the difference between wiccans, pagans and celts?

Hi!

A Pagan, (by my defenition, and this does change) is a member of a non-Big5 religion. That being said, it is an umbrella term for a number of different religions/faiths/paths.

A Wiccan, is a Pagan who is following a specific religion called Wicca.

A Celt is two things 1. It is a loose term that comprises of not only those from Ireland, but also parts of Britian and France. A very large tribe of people that had similar languages, traditions and beliefs.
2. A type of Pagan that follows those (or tries to follow) traditions and beliefs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 pm
*nods* i know some people who believe in a god and goddess and others who only believe in the goddess. r they both different paths and beliefs?  

devil_angel123

Cloverina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:15 pm
devil_angel123
*nods* i know some people who believe in a god and goddess and others who only believe in the goddess. r they both different paths and beliefs?

I suppose we're talking strictly Wicca here ...

The former is probably a Wiccan, while the latter is debatably NOT Wiccan.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff