Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:05 pm
Happy: My girlfriend finally got accepted for disabbility about a month back, I'll probably be going to school soon, and most of my bills are paid off.

Crappy: My ADHD and Bi-Polar are stomping thru my cereberal cortex like Godzilla screws up Tokyo.

Indifferent: My job; it's an easy security job, but they're adding more and more stupid things onto it for no reason other then the fact the people in the office have nothing better to do with their lives.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:57 pm
Happy: i don't have any classes with a particular person i know...

crappy: particular person i mentioned demoted me in another guild without letting me defend myself when i did nothing wrong...

indifferent: i'm tired...  

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:44 pm
Happy: My mom finally found a job after several months unemployed!

Crappy: My dad, my sister, and I can't find jobs.

Indifferent: My mom is attempting to cook something new tonight, but it smells alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 pm
Happy: I was able to sleep 2 more hours today

Crappy: My bf got suspended from college, I'm working while feeling dizzy and sick; and once school begins I'll have to find another job sad

Indifferent: The noises in the office xp  

Kuran Yuuki-chan

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 pm
Happy: I finally found a steady job!

Crappy: My mom decided that the hours arent consistant enough, so I have to find a second one (she'll forget about that in a few days though blaugh )

Indifferent: I just got back from a Math Placement test that I did alright on.  
CuAnnan rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 1, 5, 4, 10 Total: 28 (5-50)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:17 am
I have a temper.

I know I have a temper.

But I try, the Gods know I try.

I try to remember that not everyone was as lucky as I am, that some people are born hundreds, if not thousands, of miles from their ancestors and the land of their Gods.

I try to acknowledge that fluffyism is a disease, not a symptom and I try to be nice.

I try not to swear, curse, insult, flame or troll.

I do.

But I am incredibly upset/angry/furious/dissappointed.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=14699897#797833520

*rolls against 2 to resist urge to flame*  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:33 am
*fails*

That utter ignorant swine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:44 am
Happy: It only took me a few min. to get my contacts in my eyes today! (I'm new at it)

Crappy: I'm stressed out because my parents are both unemployed, my sister's college loan was rejected, and I might have to accept the fact that I will not be able to go to college. Also, we have to move out of our lovely house into a crappy trailer. And my anxiety disorder is really nagging me because of all this (and I keep forgetting to take my medication) gonk

Indifferent: My cat should give birth any day now.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Crappy:
I was approved by SG, however...
SG (Suicide Girls) is an insanely unethical anti-model friendly company. Their release form is friggin INSANE. I feel incredibly sorry for the girls that have signed the damn thing. There is no way I'm signing. They can kiss me arse. Its no wonder they wont show anyone the release until after they've been approved to model for them. Their customers would realize all their pro-women / alt. model friendly hype was bullshit.

Happy:
GG (Gods Girls) and Razor Dolls are much, MUCH better and model friendly. No warped out un-ethical release forms. They may not pay as much (not sure of GG rates yet) but their contract/release does not inhibit you from working elsewhere or expanding your range. So I've applied to them.

Indifferent:
Men... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 pm
Crappy: I did a very stupid thing today. I put myself in a potentially very dangerous situation. I knew this and did it anyway. Cuz I'm ******** stupid. I knew nothing bad would happen, but if it did I figured it would be my fault and I'd live with the consequences of my stupidity. But man did my aunt freak when she found out. She trusted my judgment and ability to take care of myself and gives me fantastic freedom here. I betrayed that trust. I did something horrendously stupid. I'm so ashamed.

Happy: I go home in three days!

Indifferent: I had a bath.  

Pelta

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:46 am
Good: I'm pretty much promised a full-time with benefits job at 10.25 an hour. Whether it is in the Library or TA-ing, I won't know.

Bad: I won't know about it until August. Also, my fiancee needs a new job, but has little good experience.

Indifferent: (but amusing) one of my students is obessed with ceiling fans and plumbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Good: Decided that Job I had was a scam (do a google search on Vector Marketing), so I quit after a day of training.

Bad: Aparently, they didnt realise I quit, so I got a call from one of the managers telling me to turn in my sales forms or I wouldnt get paid.

Indifferent: ISU preview on Monday.  

PhantomPhoenix0

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:52 pm
Crappy: Realized that I can't discuss anything from here or M&R with anyone I know in "meatspace". Mother's too Dogmatic Christian, and my friends are either just like her or ultra-liberal secularists who can't hear the word "religion" without launching into an Anti-Bush rant, as if my views on Reconstructionalist Asatru (that being that I find it really interesting, but know nothing about it) had anything to do with the war in Iraq or welfare checks.

Happy: Uh...I got accepted into the guild? Actually, I think being here's kinda cool. Also, I do have good online friends that I know I can discuss religion and faith with objectively. And then there's you guys, too. 3nodding

Indifferent: They're trying to fix our air conditioner as I type this. It's blowing colder and harder already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:01 pm
Eh, might as well give this a try.

Happy: I go to Washington in about a month to celebrate not only my fiance's twenty-first birthday, but our three year anniversary. Also, today was a good day, and I had delicious Subway for lunch.

Crappy: I work all weekend, including an open-to-close shift on Sunday. I work every Sunday, and I hate it. My department's supposed to have everybody there work at least one Sunday, but not everyone does, so it's always me (and usually Cat). I've only had three Sundays off since the end of January. I wish more people would pull their weight in the department when it comes to weekends.

Indifferent: Listening to Candlemass right now.  

queertastrophy

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:55 pm
Crappy: My Great Uncle Willy died on Midsummer early in the morning. Because I don't have a job and am basicly dead weight on my family, he can't go up to the funeral. I just KNOW Dad's family is going to go nuts over what uncle left behind, they we being vultures before the poor man even hit the grave two years ago.

Happy: Two of my neighbors are working on trying to get me part time jobs working under the table for two families taking care of two elderly ladies.

Indifferent: I'm........still alive?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces