Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:02 am
Twack
I HATE YOU ALL!!! god i though you guys were serious crying you people scare me gonk
twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:55 am
Mother of Pain... I saw that and about had a heart attack... Sorry Tea, but the thought of you in the Jesus fan club kills every last shred of hope I have for the human race... I really do need to check these things more... stupid college....  

Shavis

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:11 am
Shavis
Mother of Pain... I saw that and about had a heart attack... Sorry Tea, but the thought of you in the Jesus fan club kills every last shred of hope I have for the human race... I really do need to check these things more... stupid college....
Now now... Yeshua was a pretty cool fella. I'm just not bound to YHVH in any way shape or form.

But all in all, giving people a heart attack was pretty much the goal. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:04 pm
TeaDidikai
Shavis
Now now... Yeshua was a pretty cool fella. I'm just not bound to YHVH in any way shape or form.

But all in all, giving people a heart attack was pretty much the goal. mrgreen

Almost suceeded on multiple counts. gonk

ALL GLORY TO ELSHADAI, THE SHANG TI, RULER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, SUSTAINER OF ALL LIFE, WHO BLESSED HIS SERVANTS THE SHANG WITH HIS GLORY, REVEALED IN THE TWIN TEMPLES. ALL HAIL HIS CHILDREN, WHO WALKED AMONG MEN, SO THAT THEY MIGHT LEARN THE TRUE DAO OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

[/metagenetics joke]  

Operation Shoestring

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:33 pm
Operation Shoestring
You fell for it too?

Quote:
ALL GLORY TO ELSHADAI, THE SHANG TI, RULER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, SUSTAINER OF ALL LIFE, WHO BLESSED HIS SERVANTS THE SHANG WITH HIS GLORY, REVEALED IN THE TWIN TEMPLES. ALL HAIL HIS CHILDREN, WHO WALKED AMONG MEN, SO THAT THEY MIGHT LEARN THE TRUE DAO OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

[/metagenetics joke]
~wince~ Bad....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:59 pm
I guess I'm in the minority then? 'Cause I took one look at the date and figured it out, and then it was all just one big "Oh that wacky Tea" Pagan Mentos commercial playing out in my head.

It was still great fun to watch though.  

Sivirs

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Sivirs
I guess I'm in the minority then? 'Cause I took one look at the date and figured it out, and then it was all just one big "Oh that wacky Tea" Pagan Mentos commercial playing out in my head.

It was still great fun to watch though.
whee

Looks like it. And Heathen. ~points out the window~ See? A heath.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:27 am
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
You fell for it too?

No, i know better. But the thought of you going aroudn telling people that was heart attack incentive enough....

Quote:

Quote:

[/metagenetics joke]
~wince~ Bad....

Sorry. I'm assuming you got it?  

Operation Shoestring

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:27 pm
Operation Shoestring
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
You fell for it too?

No, i know better. But the thought of you going aroudn telling people that was heart attack incentive enough....

Quote:

Quote:

[/metagenetics joke]
~wince~ Bad....

Yes. Still bad. ~wink~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Oh good. I read the first post and was completely caught off-guard, so I skipped to the end to see if it was true. Phhew.  

emmfullness

5,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 am
::Scratches back of head with a nervous laugh of confusion:: sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:36 am
Naomi Tinuveil
::Scratches back of head with a nervous laugh of confusion:: sweatdrop
Check my posts. They have white text. mrgreen  

TeaDidikai

Operation Shoestring

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:09 pm
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
TeaDidikai
Operation Shoestring
You fell for it too?

Quote:

Quote:

[/metagenetics joke]
~wince~ Bad....

Yes. Still bad. ~wink~

know any good metagentics jokes?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:38 am
Yeah didn't fall for it, but that's funny biggrin heart  

xsparkledovex

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:44 am
Operation Shoestring

know any good metagentics jokes?