Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:49 am
Elfin Brill
Allthough, I sure you cannot fetch that much money for trashy books like the ones of Buckland. ninja
you'd be suprised how much used book stores actually pay for that crap...consider, it sells well, hence why there are so many of them.

ah well. at least when i sold my fluff, it gave me money to buy more credible stuff at half the price, twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:04 pm
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai
Why sell them when I can use them to even out the legs of my sofa?

>sniff< Maybe then you can buy a good sofa, one of which you don't need books to even it out... wink

Allthough, I sure you cannot fetch that much money for trashy books like the ones of Buckland. ninja
I have too many fond memories of virgin sacrifice on that sofa.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

>sniff< Maybe then you can buy a good sofa, one of which you don't need books to even it out... wink

I've done that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:07 pm
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

I've done that.
I bet.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:31 pm
TeaDidikai
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

I've done that.
I bet.

Surely wagering involves uncertainty.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Okay everybody, as of 11:34 AM, September 11th, 2006, Romanus has been legally unleashed upon the streets of Ohio. As soon as he gets his jeep running.

And the picture on his license is a good one, in fact, much better than he expected. He wishes he could upload it for you, as his smile is gold.

But now he is sick with a minor cold he probably caught from his boyfriend, but maybe from his best friend, as both were sick, but both have reasons other than a cold that might have made them sick, so he's still kinda confused and a little groggy.

And now he's done with the third person. I swear, it annoys me to.

*snugs everyone*  

Collowrath

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:03 pm
Day 4 in the Karmatastic guild and the thread finaly gets moved into the spam hovel. Oh, and aparently I "talk s**t" and have "zero respect" for Ishotmyself, which is strange since I never even talk to him...Lool. His responses are kind of funny, considering that I've never actually seen the "poor me you a** hole" stance carried out. All of this in reponse to me wanting to mod the guild ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:41 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
Aesi

I've counted them at Barnes & Noble occasionally. Currently in Utah stores' stock: 35, ranging from sex spells to something akin to "The Zohar for Dummies".
Only 35? We've got something akin to almost 50 here in Columbia, MO.

Yeah. Read "Utah".  

Aesi

Aesi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:45 pm
Romanus
Okay everybody, as of 11:34 AM, September 11th, 2006, Romanus has been legally unleashed upon the streets of Ohio. As soon as he gets his jeep running.

And the picture on his license is a good one, in fact, much better than he expected. He wishes he could upload it for you, as his smile is gold.

But now he is sick with a minor cold he probably caught from his boyfriend, but maybe from his best friend, as both were sick, but both have reasons other than a cold that might have made them sick, so he's still kinda confused and a little groggy.

And now he's done with the third person. I swear, it annoys me to.

*snugs everyone*

Further reason why every cross-country trip I ever take will be airborne.

Nah. Good work and congrats, Romanus.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:57 pm
Oh my. Student Payroll has managed to make my week a nightmare.  

TatteredAngel

Aesi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:07 pm
TatteredAngel

Mix-up with the checks, I take it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:08 pm
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

I've done that.
I bet.

Surely wagering involves uncertainty.
Actually, I find the best of wagers that I make have no uncertainty at all. ninja  

TeaDidikai

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:54 pm
Aesi
TatteredAngel

Worse. Heh. My supervisor sent me a memo that I missed- about some very important paperwork that allows me to be employed. Nothing was ever said to me face to face, and I've just realized it's reached crisis level and I have no idea how I can get paid for the past three weeks of work. Hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:02 pm
TatteredAngel
Aesi
TatteredAngel

Worse. Heh. My supervisor sent me a memo that I missed- about some very important paperwork that allows me to be employed. Nothing was ever said to me face to face, and I've just realized it's reached crisis level and I have no idea how I can get paid for the past three weeks of work. Hahahaha.

eek Jeez... Why didn't he check with you to see you got the memo if it was that important?  

Aesi

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:07 pm
Aesi

eek Jeez... Why didn't he check with you to see you got the memo if it was that important?
No idea. Said supervisor isn't actually here at the moment, so I can't ask her. The best I can do is rush into student employment before class tomorrow and beg them to let me do the paperwork first and get my social security card to them later (it has to be overnighted, since I don't keep it with me) so that I only have to figure out how to deal with the problems for the last pay period instead of this one too. I'd almost swear someone has it in for me, the way today's been.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games