Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:27 am
Raven went missing a little over a week ago when I was really sick and couldn't look or call for her. I've honestly been a bit sad since. I know she's a street cat, but she's never been gone so long. She's my shadow. I'm so used to her following me around and vying for my attention when I'm home. sad I know I gotta let these things go cause street cat do what street cat do, but I really miss her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:36 am
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she's just on an adventure and will be back soon.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:32 am
Prof. Moonie
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she's just on an adventure and will be back soon.
I really hope so. I wanna go door-to-door, but this day and age, I'm kind of afraid to  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:56 am
It's been a while. Seven other pets have gone missing besides her. We're beginning to think she may not be coming back. I have been beside myself, heartbroken. I'm recovering, realizing it's not my fault, that it's out of my hands, which is good. All this grief has worn me out. sweatdrop I deserve better. It still hurts a little.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:33 pm
That’s so sad. We have a cat named sostenita who got outside one day and went missing for 4 days then she just showed up at our front door at 630am. She tried to run away again when my mom let her outside cuz she jumps over our walls in the backyard. My mom doesn’t want to lose her again.

Also we have a black cat named Raven. He likes to go outside in the backyard and even he tried to go past the walls about a week ago. Our cats are supposed to stay in our back yard. We don’t want to lose them. We have 7 cats.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 pm
So sostenita is up to her old tricks again. She’s been going beyond our back yard wall again. My mom let’s all the cats out for a few hours. Today mom had to call her outside for her to come back. But I think she knows where her home is. She’s the one I was taking about who got out one time then returned. She’s soo silly.  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff