Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starts: NOW
Ends: October 31st 11:59 PM PST

We all just LOVE CYOs. At least....I know I do. And what better way to start off the first of the season with Mummys!!

But don't be looking for any cute and cuddly hugs from these gents. I'm still trying to get the dust out of my fur!!

We all know how this works but for those who are unfamiliar or need just a little bit of a refresher these are the rules.

1. You may only color ONE Mummy for yourself.
2. You may color as many Mummys for others as you like but each user may only receive ONE Mummy from you specifically. So you can't color your bestie like a bazillion. Though I would be amazed if you did!
3, Please no batch coloring/dumps. If you want to raffle some off that is fine just please don't batch color twenty that look exactly the same. Get some variety in there!
4. If you cannot color for yourself feel free to ask in the main thread/Discord if anyone would be so kind as to color you a Sea Witch. No harm in asking!
5. When your Mummy is complete simply take him to the Event Certing Thread to have him certed just like any other Faekat you might acquire.
6. No editing the lineart. This means no addition or subtracting from the original lineart or patterns that could be perceived as edits.

See?! Easy as fish pie. Mmmmm, fish pie.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:26 pm
Here are the files you will use to color your Mummys. There is a PSD for those with art programs..

If you require ANY assistance please feel free to ask our lovely colorists for help. They are always willing to answer your questions!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PSD Version

Info about the Race:

The mummies are a good aligned male race, sweet and super strong but also quite dumb. They are easily manipulated and controlled by others but you don't want to go too far because they are not very forgiving and are prone to curses.

User Image

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out