Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:45 pm
[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./align]

Flemeth had been to this place many times before. Her powers had shown her the way and she had spent many days exploring. Seeing where many of the portals lead to. Most lead to the mortal realm but a few lead to other more dangerous places.

This place would work for what she was doing. An attempt to mold events to her benefit.

It would take time and a lot of planning but it would be worth it in the end. She would gain her freedom from this burden she had taken on so long ago. She had settled on a particular Fae to work with. Well perhaps work it’s was the wrong term. Use would be better. She used a lot of people. Not that they ever knew. No, if they found out they would become useless to her.

Gold eyes glimmered with intensity as she stared at a door way. Walking closer she traced her finger over the empty space and soon it roared to life. Stepping back she waited.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:20 pm
User Image
War was bored. She yearned for excitement. Some chaos. Some pure, unadulterated destruction. Where had all her destruction gone? The fiery redhead moved slowly through the darkened stone hallways. Her hips swayed lazily as she walked with no uncertain rush, causing her tail to slither, serpentine behind her. Her nails, tickity tack, announced her arrival, far before she could ever be seen.

War had been bored before, so she knew what she must do to scar up some excitement. And she knew Flemeth wasn't a stranger to pulling strings to get what she wanted. War smiled, her eyes twinkling with dangerous memories of all the old fun she had had in the past with Death and Pollution.

War was excited to meet her new friend. She hoped she was just as powerful, methodical and cruel as her old friends had been. Because if she was, oh the fun they could have.

"I hope I haven't left you waiting too long." War called out. Her tone was drippingly sweet, while her voice was thick and smokey. A velvety purr, that seemed to make its way into the brain and curl up around it and begin to purr.

"I've been just itching to meet you." War beamed a bright genuine smile through her mounds of red curl.  

Debrutsid

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:16 pm
Gold eyes watched the Freak as she moved. Flemeth was no fool. Even mortals could be dangerous. Never let your guard down but never let them know they are up either.

War was an interesting mortal to say the least. The demon he watched her for a time, having only discovered her after finding her siblings first. Eventually she may have dealings with them all.

Flemeth chuckled, deep, it bit like steel on flesh. More of a cackle than a real laugh. “Mmm, is that so? Ha-ha. Well I hope I was everything you expected. And maybe a little more.”A stale breeze fluttered the fabric of her clothing. “I do wonder what you may have for me, War. What you can bring to my table?”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:15 am
War beamed. "So far, you are just as expected. And I have very high expectations."

War stopped in front of Flemeth, brushing at her hair, moving it from her face so she could make eye contact.

"I have an idea for something that could bring a little liveliness to the boring humdrum."

War waves her hand, gesturing to boring humdrum all about the.

"Bored is such a subjective thing. But things could use a little zest, some zeal. Maybe some power too." War gave a small shrug as she said power.

"If your interested in that kind of thing." Wars eyes began to emit a soft red glow.

"I'm more in it for the entertainment, myself you see. It's like getting to watch a book, unfold before your eyes. And it's been so long since I've read a gooooood book." War purred out.

"My aquantince, Death, sadly, my usual go to for a good story, is tied up. But I've heard some interesting stories about you. I was hoping they were all true."  

Debrutsid

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:32 am
Flemeth pursed her lips slightly. Gold eyes kissing momentarily as she listened to the Freak who seemed to have her own little plans. The demon knew exactly what War had planned but be far from her to just say what it was. She had expected it all. However War was an interesting mortal anyhow

She laughed again. “Do you now? Well ha-ha I’m glad I’m top tier.” Her tail flicked back and forth.

“Do you now?” An amused look spread across her face. “Please do tell me all about it. I am very interested.” Not really but the Freak didn’t need to know that. Flemeth’s own plans relied on War’s succeeding and she couldn’t have them falling flat. No, Flemeth would make sure everything went smoothly. Like she did with everything else.

The demon had her fingers in a lot of “pies”.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:44 am
"I want.. war." War's face darkened, becoming stoic, and emotionless. The sudden change in her demeanor was enough to chill the air.

"I can't do it alone sadly. I need others to help as annoying as that is. It's far to big of a task to accomplish on my own. That's where you would come in."

War's face stayed in a 'rbf' as she watched Flemeth. The purse of the lips the spark in her eye. War just took it in. She wouldn't be bothered either way but she was hoping Flemeth would be like her other friends. Hungry for thier own end goals. It really didn't matter to War how things happened. It was always her end goal that mattered.

"But it's easy work. All you have to do, is do what you do. However you want to do it."

War paused for a moment giving Flemeth time.

"If you're interested."  

Debrutsid

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:59 am
Well, that would be easy. Just do what she was already doing? She had thought the freak may have some grandiose plan as such people like herself would. Relying heavily on others could get you in some serious trouble if you weren’t careful.

Flemeth laughed. A gravely laugh that sounded of great amusement. “Oh my dear. Wether or not I will always continue to do what I do until well. There is no longer a need to do it. It is as simple as that.”

She frowned. “I had hoped you might have some grand plan but if that’s all you are going to bring to my table.” Another laugh. “I need something more to sink my teeth into.” Her voice was deep and breathy now as she eyed the freak.

What a curious creature.  
◕ Roleplay: The In Between

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff