Hello smile My name is Sky. I am a 25y/o queer NB girl. I’m looking for someone who’s a bit more down to earth and realistic but who also enjoys writing and/or reading. I’ve been on this website since ’08, so I’ve definitely outgrown my lolz XD rawr phase. To be honest, I used this account long ago to hang out with my friends and not much else. It is only recently that I actually came back and decided to explore a little more. So far I have just been wading into the marketplace and drowning in how many clothing and item options there are, not to mention the economy... So if anyone wouldn’t mind showing me around to other parts of this site, that would be wonderful.

I have many interests, but my main hobbies include: writing, reading, world building (usually urban fantasy), arts and crafts (painting, sculpting, drawing, jewelry making, sewing, embroidering) video games (Elder Scrolls, Zelda, Undertale/Deltarune, Minecraft), media (YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr). I am active on AO3 and Tumblr under the same name as this account.

I am not single IRL so please understand that even if you would like it to take that turn, it won’t. This is strictly for this website only, as is this guild’s main purpose. I am also a college student, so I might be a bit random in my activity here. If anything, I would really like to at least make some good friends.