User Image

After a few months break, a break very generously given to her by her master, Alyna is back on schedule to grab more energy and life force from her next target. Usually, it's a pretty simple seduce, steal, and go, but for some reason or another this next target isn't so easy. Try as she might any attempt to take her target's life force is met with failure. Will she be able to succeed in her mission, or will she give up and admit defeat? (Not that she'd let that happen)

This story is about the time Alyna and your character spends together, and the relationship budding between them. This is a Yuri RP only. It'll be a 1x1 and if you'd like to do a rp over discord I'm down with that! I'm the most active on there anyway.
I'd like to rp with someone who is relatively active ( I understand that we have lives and sometimes we miss out on it lol, ) and I don't care how much you type as long as I can do something with it and it's more than 3 sentences.

Also, it's been a long time since I've rp'd so sorry if I'm awkward with my writing ^^' I look forward to roleplaying with you!

There's a character profile for her in the guild if you'd like to know her and her back story