Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Searching for a detailed RP partner, All Genders Welcome!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:33 am
Greetings, whomever may be reading. I'm Lady Venamisa, but you can call me Vena for short.

I'm here searching for someone who likes to come up with intricate plot and multiple characters. I like to write multiple paragraphs and take my time formulating a good response. Not too picky on spelling and grammar, just so long as I can understand you.

I've got a couple we could discuss, or you can feel free to message me your own. I'd love to have a discussion with whomever is interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

List of RP Ideas:

Welcome to Charming:
Takes place in a modern day small town setting, where monsters and magic remain hidden among normal folk. I have a werewolf vs vampires vs humans sort of idea, but am willing to compromise. Magical creatures are not limited to vampires and werewolves.

The Delinquent and the Teacher: A story about a high school teacher or College Professor and a troublesome student. Thinking friendship to romance. Would love to craft a story around this idea, with both of us having multiple characters and problems of our own to deal with. I'm willing to play teacher or student, whichever role is requested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:01 pm
Lady Venamisa
Greetings, whomever may be reading. I'm Lady Venamisa, but you can call me Vena for short.

I'm here searching for someone who likes to come up with intricate plot and multiple characters. I like to write multiple paragraphs and take my time formulating a good response. Not too picky on spelling and grammar, just so long as I can understand you.

I've got a couple we could discuss, or you can feel free to message me your own. I'd love to have a discussion with whomever is interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

List of RP Ideas:

Welcome to Charming:
Takes place in a modern day small town setting, where monsters and magic remain hidden among normal folk. I have a werewolf vs vampires vs humans sort of idea, but am willing to compromise. Magical creatures are not limited to vampires and werewolves.

The Delinquent and the Teacher: A story about a high school teacher or College Professor and a troublesome student. Thinking friendship to romance. Would love to craft a story around this idea, with both of us having multiple characters and problems of our own to deal with. I'm willing to play teacher or student, whichever role is requested.

Are you still active?  

Sierik

Conservative Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:17 am
Why, yes, I am! How are you today? Is there anything on my post that interests you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:26 am
Lady Venamisa
Why, yes, I am! How are you today? Is there anything on my post that interests you?

I apologize. I wasn't notified you responded!

Yes, I haven't done this for a while so I'd have to get back into the swing of things.  

Sierik

Conservative Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:18 pm
Lady Venamisa

Any chance you are still looking for someone for the "The Delinquent and the Teacher" plot?
I have a rough idea for a college professor in mind. (Probably English or history professor as I am more familiar with those subjects.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:21 pm
Lady Venamisa

List of RP Ideas:

Welcome to Charming:

Hi love, not sure if you are still active  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:28 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hi love, not sure if you are still active and still looking for an rp partner  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:02 am
Greetings, everyone. I apologize for the long, unexpected absence. I've had a bout with cancer, but managed to pull through. The radiation made me terribly sick on top of having to work, so... yeah.

But I'm around now and plan on being here for the forseeable future. If anyone is still interested in role play, feel free to let me know. smile  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:05 pm
Lady Venamisa
Greetings, everyone. I apologize for the long, unexpected absence. I've had a bout with cancer, but managed to pull through. The radiation made me terribly sick on top of having to work, so... yeah.

But I'm around now and plan on being here for the forseeable future. If anyone is still interested in role play, feel free to let me know. smile

I am sorry to hear of your battle with cancer, I'm glad to know you're doing better I wish you good health!
I'm interested in your delinquent roleplay idea! However it has been quite a few years since I've done a detailed RP, so I may not ideal but I have been craving a good RP for so long and I'm down to give it a shot if you're still looking crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:30 am
akisuko
I am sorry to hear of your battle with cancer, I'm glad to know you're doing better I wish you good health!
I'm interested in your delinquent roleplay idea! However it has been quite a few years since I've done a detailed RP, so I may not ideal but I have been craving a good RP for so long and I'm down to give it a shot if you're still looking crying

Hey, it's been a while for me too! The main point is to craft a story we both enjoy and have fun, right? No worries. I'm sure we can come up with a good plot. Feel free to DM me if you're interested in hashing out ideas. smile  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Kai the tanuki

nuGen Staff Member

5,250 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:08 pm
Lady Venamisa

List of RP Ideas:

Welcome to Charming:

lets do magical catboys xd  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff