Rainbow Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:23 am
M I Z U K I

User Image

█████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████

Caught in a lie
Please find the me who was innocent
I can't escape from inside this lie
Please return my smile...

The entire battle had been a mess. Mizuki and Rui could not coordinate at all. They were getting in each other's way. They were bumping into each other and ******** up each other's attacks. Mizuki and Rui bickered the whole time. She was even angrier at the fact that when they did finally defeat the monster, Rui had gotten the last hit. The two didn't notice as the monster spoke under its breath before it died.

A familiar portal opened up near the two quarreling witches, and out of it came a small fox-like creature who sighed loudly at the two. "Boss wantsa talk to you guys." He spoke in a slightly cheery voice. "I think you guys are in trouble" He added with a laugh before heading back through the portal. Rui and Mizuki followed behind, closing the portal and the barrier so that the world would move normally again.

"Well that was a s**t show." The woman sitting at a desk in front of a bunch of monitors noted as the three arrived.
                                "Don't look at me, I could have handled it easily on my own..."
                                Mizuki scoffed under her breath.

Caught in a lie
Take me out of his hell
I can't escape from this suffering
Please save the me who's being punished

█████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 am
R U I

User Image

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"On your own?" Rui snapped back, stamping his foot. "I can't count how many times I prevented you from getting hit!" Rui made a 'hmph' noise and started to walk away. He didn't want to hear about how bad they did. He'd rather be at home where he could sulk in peace. Suddenly he was tugged from behind and fell backward with a thud.

"Mizuki! You don't have to pull me-" Rui turned his head to see that Mizuki hadn't moved. "Down?"

XxFly-By-NightxX
Vice Captain

Sparkly Bloodsucker

LessaLen
Captain

Rainbow Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:33 pm
M I Z U K I

User Image

Caught in a lie

Mizuki was rubbing her wrist as she scoffed. "Don't blame me for your clumsiness"
                                She was very confused as to why she had felt a tugging on her wrist. The woman at the desk looked at them quizically before looking through her drawers for something. Rui stared at Mizuki who was scrutinizing her wrist. He stood up, looked at his own wrist and then curiously pulled it back with a large amount of his strength.

As he did this the tug on mizuki's wrist came back and she was pulled forward. she tried to keep herself from falling but was unable too.
                                "What the hell?!"

"Hmmmm.." The woman had found a weird pair of glasses and put them on. "It seems like the two of you are ... connected..."

Caught in a lie
Take me out of his hell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:55 pm
R U I

User Image

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rui stared at his wrist, then looked at the lady behind the desk, then to Mizuki before turning his gaze back to his wrist.

"How do we fix it? I don't want to be connected to Baka-ki." He scowled in her direction.

The lady behind the desk put her glasses away. "I'm... not sure."

This was a response Rui did not like. He was still upset over the fight, and just wanted to be alone! "Not sure? So we're stuck together?!"

"For the time being, yes. Came the woman. "But I will look into a solution."

XxFly-By-NightxX
Vice Captain

Sparkly Bloodsucker

LessaLen
Captain

Rainbow Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:39 pm
M I Z U K I

User Image

Caught in a lie

"Wh-what are we suppoesed to do til then!?" Mizuki asked as she stood up. She couldn't believe this. All these weeks of trying to stay away from Rui, and now this?

"I'm afraid you two will have to stay close to one another. From what I could tell you have about ten feet of length before you are pulled too tight." She gave them a soft look. "You two have already had a rough day. Go home and rest." She opened a portal that led to the roof of their apartment building. "I'll let you know when I find something out"

As the two were left on the roof of their building, something important came to mind. "The class trip starts tomorrow..."

Caught in a lie
Take me out of his hell

DGM Rp Awesomeness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games