Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

((OOC: I named the thread after a country love song by Chad Brownlee because I thought it fit the two characters well. I'll post a starter tomorrow for us unless you beat me to it!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a sunny and hot day. The Matthew's ranch was busy as usual as whoever was working kept pace up on their chores. "Yeah yeah, well you guys need to drink water and not just beer. It's only 8am and it's already 80 degrees out!" A tinier male holding a tray that had a pitcher of ice water on it and several glasses. The tinier male was seemingly scolding a group of men and an older man who only chuckled and waved his hand. "Alright alright, Lil Jay; spare your old man another scolding" The older man smiled as the group all laughed as the man in charge surrender. The tinier male sprung up with joy as his father submitted. Walked over onto the porch and placing the tray on the railing. The group all fashioned themselves a glass of water and thanked Jayson for the cold refreshments. "How much longer do you think you'll have the new fella that came in?" His father asked as he sipped on his chilled glass of ice water. With a crossing of his arms and a small hum, Jayson shot a glare at one of the guys that stood with his father. "Tell Adam to stop harassing the poor babe and he'll be all trained up by this saturday. You just can't keep scaring him like that. He's more timid than the others. Aren't you supposed to be meeting someone? You said you're short a few hands, how can you interview someone if you're sipping on beer all day? " Jayson snipped to Adam but calmly responded to his father. The group all chuckled to his father. Sadly, his father didn't take kindly to that last statement. His father giving him a heavy stare. "Yeah yeah, mind my tongue. Sorry, papa. I'll be in the stables. When ya'll are ready for lunch let me know and I'll get it started" Jayson said waving to his day with his apology. The group nodded and said their see you laters to Jayson.

After a few moments of making sure his father and what farm hands he did have weren't piss drunk before 10am, Jayson himself worked his way into the stables. "You guys are hot aren't ya? I know I know. Well it's just me today so I'll clean up as much as i can before I have to start lunch" The tiny male smiled and spoke to the few horses who were still in the stables. Keeping cool from the beating sun outside. With the hair tie around his wrist, he fashioned his hair up into a somewhat loose yet neat bun. Didn't want his hair to get messy from this. Walking over to a bucket of water, he filled it so where he wouldn't struggle to lift it. Taking the somewhat filled bucket he filled the waterings for the horses to have fresh water. From filing those up for them, he moved along to making sure the oats were all set for them. "Chester, you know you can't be in there..come on.....get going" Jayson mused to the horse playfully. Chester was a beautiful full grown Arabian. Jayson tapped his rear a few times and Chester would only neigh. Slowly backing away and getting out of the oats to Jayson could start feeding the others.

Jayson's father was still on the porch with the other group. They were having their usual conversations. All slowly leaving one by one to start their own daily duties or to simply go home. For the ones who were simply visiting that is. "Well, if this new boy coming don't work out, I'll be a real grumpy old man from all the work that's gonna be done" Jayson's father laughed with the few remaining people who were on the porch with him. The Matthew's ranch was a great size. Various farm animals of the sorts. A few pigs, some horses, some variety of cattle and a bull, goats and some chickens. Oh can't forget the few ducks that love hanging out by the pond in the back of the ranch. Just down the road from the ranch, about 5 minutes by foot, a sort few seconds by car or truck, was the family bar. Lil J's. Feeling the tapping of one of his three remaining visiting friends, Jayson's dad looked up from his glass of chilled water. "Heyo, Eugene; is that the new boy you was speaking of?" One of the elder men nudged and asked. The father gave a small hum, well he wasn't all to sure what he was looking for. He knew he put a posting in the newspaper, got a call from some young man and told him to come up for a chat. Eugene stood up and walked down the steps of the porch and towards the coming person. Good Morning there, the names Eugene. I'm owner of this ranch and the one who still in charge, hopefully not long. What was your name, son?" Eugene asked the man, extending his hand out for a handshake.

vampireglub

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:15 pm
Ryan had just finished his military duty, having been stationed at Fort Irwin in California for the last year. Ryan loved being in the military as it kept him in good shape, out of trouble, let him travel, and as it helped him save up some money. Despite the fact that he enjoyed his time at Fort Irwin, he enjoyed being back in Texas, his home state.

Ryan had just finished his drive from Fort Irwin back to Texas, stopping at a small roadside diner for breakfast when everything just fell into place. Ryan, now finished with his service, was going to need to look for a farm or ranch to settle into again, now that he was here to stay for a while again. While waiting for his food, Ryan picked up a newspaper from the metal stand by the front door of the diner, flipping through it. Ryan often looked at the local newspapers in an attempt to get back up to date with what's been going on as he felt a bit disconnected from the outside world when he was serving on the fort. As he flipped through, he came to the classifieds, immediately taking note that there was a ranch in need of a ranch hand. Ryan immediately gave a call and was asked to meet the owner of the ranch later that day. So, Ryan happily ate his breakfast before getting on the road to go scope out his next potential job and living situation.

Ryan drove up the driveway, parking a little way down the dirt and gravel pathway, able to see a collection of people hanging out on the porch of the house up ahead. Ryan got out of his truck and approached the porch. "Well, howdy. I'm private Ryan Hunter, reporting for duty sir," Ryan teased, as he went up to Eugene, giving him a firm handshake with his rough hands that had become calloused from his years of labor. "I just got back to Texas this morning from Fort Irwin in California. I must say, I am mighty happy to be back on a ranch after being stuck on a base for the last 12 months," Ryan explained, the twang in Ryan's voice when he spoke was apparent, showing his Texan childhood roots. Ryan then stood tall, opening his chest and shoulders, taking in a deep breath of the fresh country air.

Ryan was clad in a white, short-sleeved v-neck with an open, light button-down over it and his dog tags hanging over the front. He wore a pair of old jeans, the material fraying or stained with paint in some spots. Ryan also proudly wore his dark brown cowboy hat, brown cowboy boots, and a matching brown belt with a modest buckle. "Now, I've worked on multiple ranches and farms throughout my life and would love to hear what you're lookin' for. I'd also be more than willing to show you what I can do."

((OOC: ))
LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:38 am

"Well, I'll be. A might fine introduction and a firm handhsake. Most whimp out when I shake their hand, hahaha" Eugene laughed as he shook the mans hand. His hands were also worked through out his years. His hands large and round with a strong grip to match. The older man retracted his hand and crossed his arms then. Listening as Ryan explained his back story and how eager he was to get started made the older man give a nod of his head. "I'll be honest, I won't be alive for long. So play your cards right and you might be the one who'll own this ranch next. But I have a few other farm hands gunning for that. You seem to be a strong and eager young man, something this ranch needs. But this is only the first interview. You got one more to get done" The older man said with a slight chuckled and nod of his head again. "I already like ya, but the final say isn't up to me. I know, I'm the owner here but I don't have the say so. My little lamb, Little J; that's their say so" Eugene described with a smile. Standing halfway to he could point to the stables to show Ryan. "He takes after his mama, may her soul rest in piece. Get him to like ya and you're in. Go up to the stables and give him a hand. A piece of advice from his father to you; treat him with the respect you would give any mama or grandma and you'll be golden" Eugene said ending with a good of slap to Ryan's back. Clear not many who applied didn't make the cut. Would this Little J be a handful? Would he expect too much? Who knows.

In the distance a few stabled horses were running and roaming around. Walking behind them was a small yet curvy framed person. Long hair pulled into a top bun. A shirt sleeved shirt, tighter blue jeans, a pair of boots. The sound of callings and talking to the horses could be heard. "Oh, another piece of advice. No one trains a horse or cares for a horse like he does. They're like his children. I hope you're great with horses. Cause those bastards hate me, good luck!" Eugene slapped Ryan's back one more time with a chuckle before walking back to his porch. Clear his age would soon catch up to him. The older man sat back with his friends and this time enjoyed a beer. A small yell and whistle could be heard again. What looked like a smaller and younger horse managed to leap over the railing and began to roam around. The small foal trotted over to Ryan, nuzzling it's head into him and neighing. Galloping in it's spot. Clear it wanted to welcome a new face. "Bandit~ You little rascal, what're you doing?" The small voice called out to the foal.

vampireglub

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:07 pm
Ryan received an equally strong, rough handshake: Eugene's hands showing just how much time and love he had put into the ranch. As the two continued talking, Ryan's face lit up at the sound of potentially being the next ranch owner. Ryan's dream, ever since he got out of high school and began working on farms and ranches, was to someday settle down on his own ranch with a lover and to start a family. Having the potential to own this ranch before him put him just one small step closer to his dream.

Ryan began walking towards the ranch, having been directed by Eugene to go meet Little J, Eugene's son. Ryan was definitely excited to meet this Little J as he was said to be one of the best horse trainers. Ryan had worked with horses plenty throughout his career as he often took care of them and used them to herd cattle. Having this experienced helped Ryan as he saw a foal leap over the railing and approach him. Ryan put his arm out, his hand upright and his palm open. "Whoa," Ryan said, slowing the horse down a bit before it began nuzzling into his hand. Ryan began to rub the foal's neck and shoulders, knowing that some horses didn't like their head to be pet, even if the foal was leading with his head.

"Well howdy there, you must be Litte J," Ryan called out to the other. "And you must be Bandit," he laughed, continuing to pet on the foal. Just from the look and feel of the horse, Ryan could tell that this foal was being well taken care of. "A fine little foal you've got here, Little J. Wouldn't expect any less considering your father said that no one trains or cares for a horse like you though," Ryan said walking towards Little J, leading Bandit with him.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:15 am

Jayson kicked his leg over the railing, sitting on the top wooden rail. Watching as the foal greeted someone. Well, this guy surely knows how to call an over excitable foal that's for sure. The tiny man smiled as the foal was lead by the man and was happily trotting. Trotting as if it was being trained. The man even knew where to pet and caress the foal. Well that's a good sign already. "You must be the new guy my papa was talking about. Seeing how you know my family name already. You must've made a great first impression" Jayson had half a smile as well as a very blank face towards Ryan. Gently hopping down from the railing, Jayson walked over to fully greet the newcomer. Once Jayson met up with him halfway, Bandit left Ryan's side and circled around Jayson. "Alright, you. Go see your mama, go on" Jayson smiled to Bandit. Gently tapping his rear end. The foal neigh happily and hopped over the railing again. Immediately rushing over to it's mother. Jayson looked back to Ryan and extended out his hand to shake. "I'm Jayson, the son of the owner. But seeing as how father gave you my nickname. You can call me JJ or Little J. You are?" Jayson smiled kindly to Ryan. Wow, okay; this guy was tall and super handsome. He clearly looked like he knew his way around a ranch and farm. He was built too so surely heavy lifting or more labor work wouldn't bother him. Jayson blushed a bit as he noticed he was staring too long. Clearing his throat and once he shook the man's hand he noticed the condition of his hands. Yep, farm hands. Jayson's hands were much smaller than Ryan's and they appeared to be no where near as worked. But Jayson had a strong and firm grip that said otherwise as well. "Did papa send you over to see if you can handle a work day with me? He always does that. I'm not as mean as everyone makes me out to be. I just expect hard work and honesty. Think you can do that for me?" Jayson asked with a playful smile as he lead Ryan back towards the stables.

Already a few of the horses were walking over to the railing. All seeing a new person who was with their favorite farmhand, Jayson. A few of them neighing and shaking their hands. But a few of them seemed more distant and anxious. One seeming to be on the more aggressive and not so friendly side.

vampireglub

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:02 pm
Ryan listened to the other man speak as he brought the foul back towards the other. With a soft laugh, he responded, "I hope so." Upon meeting halfway with the other, Ryan quickly understood why this man was called Little J, as Ryan stood almost a foot taller than the other, making him a whole head taller than the male before him. Ryan looked over Little J as he sent the foal, Bandit, back to his mother. "The name is Ryan Hunter," he introduced himself, shaking the other's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you JJ," Ryan said as their hands separated from the shake, the feeling of JJ's smaller, softer hand lingering for a moment. Ryan honestly was a little surprised to see someone so petite working on the farm, considering he knew how much heavy lifting it took, but simply felt respect for the smaller man who was working hard despite the difficulties of being petite in a hard labor industry, as could be determined from his firm handshake.

"I do believe he sent me here to see if I meet your requirements," Ryan grinned, giving the other a friendly smile. "Hard work and honesty are just a few of my specialties," he said, confidently, his Texan twang apparent in every little thing he said. Following JJ to the stables, Ryan tucked his dog tags into his shirt, making sure to keep them out of the way as he worked, not wanting them to get in his way and knowing that the jingling could startle sensitive horses. Ryan's eyes traced over each stall in the stable, falling onto the horse with it's ears back below the neckline, showing signs of aggression and a willingness to attack. "So, this one must be the "mustang" of the group, what's their name?" Ryan asked, curious but cautious.

((OOC: I apologize for the slow response, I got a bit busier with finals than I thought I'd be. Finals are all over now though so replies should be steadier from here on out!))

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:51 pm

Standing next to Ryan was someone imposing. He was clearly the tallest male on the entire ranch. The second being the other farmhand Adam. "Specialty? Well, I can't wait to see that" Jayson smiled to the much taller male. Jayson walked around the stables, grabbing a few things they would need to work with. He would occasionally take look at the clock that was hung up in the stables. The tinier male smiled as he handed Ryan a pitchfork and a bucket. "Well, let's hope one of your other specialties is not minding the bad smell of a horse of eight" Jayson teased as he then handed a bucket to Ryan as well. A playful smile written across his face. Then came the question of the mustang. Looking over Jayson's face went somewhat blank and stern. Placing his hands on his hips he stood in front of Ryan then. It was comical to see such a shorter and tinier person standing guard in front of a much taller and much more muscular person. "Chester, what did I say about that? Don't be rude" Jayson said with a stern yet motherly voice. The Arabian horse gave an aggressive huff and breath. He was pacing back and forth as he was creeping closer to the stables. The mustang walked with a quick pace into the stables. Standing in the archway of the stables that lead into where the other horses roamed and ran about. Extreme aggression was being displayed here yet the horse would approach no further. Jayson held one hand upward towards Chester. His open palm stood firm in the air. Jayson's other hand was held up behind him. Being held open towards Ryan. "Give me your hand. Slowly. Chester has never done well with men" Jayson spoke gently yet his voice was still stern. His hand held out to Ryan beckoned slowly for him to take it. With his palm facing Chester it slowly turned over so his palm was facing the ceiling. Clear this was method Chester had to learn over the years. The horse slowly yet cautiously approached. It took it's time but the second it was within reach, Chester tensed up as if he was frozen. His eyes frozen solid on the two men. Chester rested his chin directly into Jayson's hand. "Shhhh,shhhh, It's okay. Be good for me now, ya hear?" Jayson sweetly spoke to the horse.

Once he would feel Ryan take his hand. He would gently tug on it so he would come closer and around. "Ryan, meet Chester. Chester, this is our new friend. Shhhh~" Jayson smiled gently to the horse. Placing his hand underneath Ryan's and and looping their fingers a bit. Gently guiding their hands to rest on top of Chester's head. Chester's body immediately started to loosen up. The horse neighed inched closer to the too. "Chester was my mother's horse. He only ever liked her and I. A lot of farmhands quit cause he's been a handful. Bit a few people. Gave a few kicks. So I'm typically the one who tends to him. But so far...even now I'm surprised he hasn't leaped at you" Jayson said as he slowly untangled their fingers. Slowly moving his hand out from under Ryan's hand. Letting Ryan's hand rest on the horses head then. Chester would relax for a moment before lifting it's head and nudging into Ryan gently. Jayson slowly backed away so he could watch as the two interacted. Crossing his arms as he looked back at the clock. The tinier male perked up then. "I gotta run and get lunch started for everyone! I'll leave the stables to you. Don't worry; Chester will make sure you do a good job. Just keep any yelling minimal around him and he'll be your best of friend" Jayson said scampering around the stables then. Jayson moved with swiftness and grace as he rinsed his hands off in the sink. Using a hose to spray off his boots. "When lunch is ready, you'll smell it and Chester here? He'll make sure you leave to eat. He knows I'll come looking for ya. Come to the family bar when it's ready. Just next door" Jayson smiled and waved to the two as he trotted out of the stables.

((OOC: Don't feel bad at all! School and stuff come first! I totally understand!))

vampireglub

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Ryan, following behind JJ, took the pitchfork and the bucket, immediately understanding what his job was. Ryan personally wasn't shy when it came to cleaning stables or other dirty tasks as it is what he's done for years now. Hell, he had collected manure and used a manure spreader in the fields to help make the soil more fertile for one of the family's he worked for. Ryan never minded getting dirty just so long as he had a nice water hose to rinse off with and a warm shower waiting inside. Taking a nice warm shower after a long day was one of Ryan's favorite things, besides sharing a cold one with the other farmhands or eating a delicious home-cooked meal.

After he had asked about the horse that was showing signs of aggression, JJ walked forward, placing himself between the "mustang" and Ryan. Understanding the tension, Ryan moved slowly, following JJ's orders, giving JJ his hand. Hearing that the horse does poorly around men, excluding JJ, Ryan began to crow a bit curious. "Hopefully men haven't treated him badly in the past..." Ryan said under his breath, understanding that a lot of aggression in animals comes from abuse and poor training. Despite Ryan's mind questioning the behavior, he followed JJ confidently, his hand being brought to Chester's head. As Ryan and JJ laid their hands on Chester's head, the horse began to relax. "Well, I've been bitten and kicked by plenty of horses, so that won't scare me off," Ryan said softly so as not to startle or scare Chester in any way. When Ryan first decided to work full-time as a farmhand, he was working with a rancher on domesticating a mustang in order to be able to use him to herd cattle. Ryan, having still been a greenhorn at the time, startled the horse by accident one day and got a swift kick in the chest, leaving him with two broken ribs. Ryan learned his lesson that day and has had much better luck with horses and cattle since, as he knows to be a bit more careful of back hooves now.

Ryan continued petting Chester, who was now leaning into his hand, when JJ told him that he had to leave to start lunch. "Alright, I'll have this cleaned up in no time," he assured the other. "Thanks for introducing me to Chester, he's just a big ol' softy, ain't he?" Ryan said to JJ, still petting Chester's head with a happy smile."I'll see you at the bar then," he pulled his hand away from Chester's head, giving JJ a tip of his hat before he got started on his first job. Ryan started by removing the feeding tubs and water buckets from the stalls before he began to remove the manure and soiled bedding, placing the waste in a wheelbarrow and wheeling it out to the manure pile. Once each stable was cleaned of waste, Ryan began to spread out clean bedding, fluffing the new bedding with his pitchfork. As Ryan was finishing cleaning the stalls, he began to smell lunch, just as JJ had said. Ryan's stomach rumbled a bit in response to the delicious smell but Ryan finished up quickly, sweeping up the alleys and doorways and putting the tools away. Then, lastly, before he went to the family bar, he slowly approached Chester the way he had seen JJ do so earlier, giving Chester a few soft head pets before he left towards the bar, making sure the stable was closed tightly so no horses got loose.

Ryan, approaching the bar, ran into another farmhand who introduced themselves and showed him where to wash up. Before entering the bar, Ryan cleaned his boots and hands off, splashing a bit of the cold water on his face. "Well, something smells delicious," he said as he entered the bar, looking around the place.

((OOC: Thanks for your understanding, I really appreciate it!))

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:07 am

After quickly leaving the stables to get some work done, Jayson made his way to the family bar. He had to hurry and get something made up for lunch. Once he made it to the bar, unlocking the doors and flicking on the lights. He quickly scampered into the kitchen area. Quickly washing his hands and throwing on an apron. The little farmhand began to get to work. With the little time he did have, Jayson usually found ways to really make some great meals. It was a hot day, so why not something less hot and a bit more cooling? So, Jayson grilled up some chicken, made several bowls of fresh lettuce, cut up cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and other salad varieties. Bringing them all out on the bar top. Setting out plates, bowls, utensils and salad dressings of different choices. Slowly more and more farmhands and his father started to come into the bar. Hearing the people come in, Jayson smiled and shook his head to everyone. "You all know the rules, wash your hands first!" Jayson called from behind the bar to everyone entering. As usual everyone would smile and shake their hands. All going to wash their hands again before making their own styles of chicken salads. Seeing Ryan enter Jayson smiled and nodded. "Ryan one more thing! I need your help with something!" The tinier male called waving Ryan over. Jayson turned around and walked back into the kitchen area. Pushing open the doors. He started pulling some fried chicken out of the bubbling grease. Into a big bowl to carry it all out for anyone who wanted fried instead of grilled. Once Ryan would enter the kitchen, Jayson would smile again. "Mind grabbing a case of beer from the cooler over there for me? It's a big one. I'm sure a guy your size will have no issues" Jayson smiled to him nodding towards the massive cooler. Walking around Ryan with the bowl in hand he left the kitchen area.

Once he was back in the bar area, he sat the bowl of fried chicken down next to the grilled chicken. Smiling and giving a nod of approval in his work, he turned and walked over to the windows. The windows were styled like barn doors. Opening the barn door style window, Chester poked his head into the bar. Jayson smiling and nodding his head. "Well, seems like Ryan did a good job, huh? Well I'll be out after lunch and cleaning" Alexis spoke to the horse smiling. The horse stayed where it was. Watching everyone as they moved around. Talking and eating with one another. "Feel free to make yourself at home, Ryan. When lunch is done I'll show you where you'll be sleeping and staying" Jayson smiled to Ryan as he went around already starting to clean what needed to be. He also refilled the pitches of sweet tea that he had sat out. The bar had a very open concept to it. Lights hung all around helping light up the barn style bar. Tables and stools positioned all around.

((OOC: Of course! heart ))

vampireglub

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Ryan, upon entering the bar, looked around at the building and the other farmhands. He could appreciate the rustic decor and the homey warmth that filled JJ's bar. The whole atmosphere was inviting and made Ryan thirsty for a nice cold beer. As he was looking around, JJ called out to him and the other farmhands, asking them to properly wash their hands inside. The brunet followed the others, scrubbing his hands clean and making sure to get any of the remaining dirt from under his nails out. After washing his hands, JJ had asked him to grab a case of beer from the cooler. Teasingly, Ryan would respond to JJ's taunt with a "I don't know about that" and a flex of his right arm, showing off his built figure. Ryan then walked over to the cooler, finding and grabbing a 24 pack of Bud Light and bringing it back out to the others.

As Ryan and the others began to dish up their food, JJ continued to move around, opening the bard door-styled windows scattered around the bar. Ryan, out of respect for the farmhands who had seniority over him here, dished up last, making a hearty salad with the chicken and vegetables that JJ had prepared. Ryan grabbed a single cold beer before sitting down beside the other farmhands, the others giving him a welcoming cheer before they all began to dig in.

Now, Ryan wasn't much of a cook himself, but he knew what good food tasted like when he ate it and the second JJ's food hit his tastebuds, he had to admit that he was in pure bliss: the vegetables were all fresh from the farm or other local farms, and the chicken was beautifully cooked and seasoned. "Well damn..." Ryan said under his breath, glancing over towards JJ, appreciating their cooking skills.

Once Ryan was about done with his lunch, JJ stopped by while in the midst of cleaning up after some of the others and offered to show him where he'd be staying. A smile covered his face as he finished the rest of his food, knowing that he had officially been accepted as a farmhand by JJ. It had been some time since he had gotten to live and work on a farm and he was excited for everything that was yet to come as he got to know the workers, the animals, and the land around him.

Once Ryan finished his meal, he helped JJ clean up anything that remained, making sure that he and the others didn't leave JJ's bar a mess. Once they were done, Ryan was excited for JJ to show him his quarters. Ryan had just finished living in military barracks and, before that, had lived in a refurbished chicken coop for a while, so he was excited to see where he'd be staying, no matter the size or condition. As he and JJ walked, Ryan asked, "Do most of your farmhands live on site or just a select few?" He knew that being a live-in farmhand wasn't as common anymore and was curious whether there were many others living here like he would be.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:08 pm
Bump!

LordJaxTheSadistic

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers