Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image

Ryan's cheeks were painted with a soft blush, after having asked Luis out for coffee. His heart sank slightly as Luis' face seemed to go almost blank for a moment, however, once Ryan laid eyes upon Luis' obvious arousal, his heart began to beat with hope again. Although he knew that dancers had to have a separation between their professional and private lives, he was hoping Luis would spare him the time, especially as there was some clear chemistry both mentally and physically between the two. Despite his hopes, however, he understood if Luis had to say no, as he didn't want to jeopardize Luis' livelihood, as he figured that some clubs likely restricted dancers from having relationships with customers or fellow employees, especially as prostitution was often a problem associated with some dancers. With this thought in mind, Luis then reached into his pocket, assuming Ryan had put money there to further persuade him to go on the coffee date. As Luis saw it was a note and read it, his cheeks flushed red. "It's all good," Ryan replied, attempting to comfort Luis as he seemed somewhat embarrassed after making the assumption.

As Luis then agreed to go out, Ryan could feel his chest swell with joy. The warm fuzzy feeling Ryan felt in his chest was short-lived, however, as Luis began to teasingly pull down his tight pants. The warm fuzziness quickly moved lower into Ryan's nether region, the view of Luis's aroused body in such scanty clothing making his own pants feel incredibly tight. Ryan swallowed hard, watching Luis hungrily. His eyes followed Luis's rolling hips, his gaze moving to Luis's face as he sat back down in Ryan's lap. Ryan bit at his lower lip, trying to hold himself back from running his hands over Luis's tan skin, kissing up his neck, and nibbling on his ear. Everything Ryan could see before him was driving him wild.

"Oh, I'm a pitcher, bebé." He responded, his hazel eyes ravenously looking the other up and down. Ryan placed his hands on Luis's waist as he jerked his hips upwards, grinding against Luis, showing him just how aroused he, himself, was. "Te deseo tanto ahora mismo," he growled. "Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until our coffee date though." Ryan then moved his hands from Luis's waist, allowing the other to continue their job of dancing and teasing.

((Translation: Te deseo tanto ahora mismo = I want you so bad right now.))
((OOC: ))

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:07 pm
User Image

Luis was glad the other man hadn't taken offense to when he assumed the other had tried paying him to convince the Hispanic to go on a date with him. It had happened once or twice in the past where guys in particular would slide hefty amounts of money to the dancer before eventually posing the question. Apparently it was partially a way to guilt him into accepting as they had given him a lot of money and he admittingly enough did feel obligated to accept their request. The other was to "Show what he'd be missing" if he didn't accept their offer. However when it did happen he always stood firm and respectfully declined their invitation. But he probably should have guessed that Ryan wasn't completely scummy, the guy seemed about as genuine as the came and was very straight laced. He had to be after all if he was in the military. Luis would then continue on with the dance, unaware that it had moved onto the next song and the dance was supposed to be over, oh well. So once he accepted the date he would admittingly enough feel a bit of butterflies even as he continued to strip down even more for the other man. He hadn't been kidding when he said that it had been awhile since he'd gone on a date. Usually Luis was too busy and stressed out with school and work to even consider asking anyone out on a date. Not that there was a lack of interest but Luis's social life had taken a hard hit since he had to work especially hard just to stay in school. The Spaniard wasn't the most academically gifted so he hadn't gotten a scholarship so everything he was paying was from loans and out of pocket which added up quickly. As such his dating life had all but come to a halt. There had been a couple girls from class he was friendly with that had hinted that they wanted to go out but he simply did not have the means to do so.

Of course once Luis thought that he may get back into the groove of things he did have to ask one pretty important question, one that he was a tab bit embarrassed to ask of course but one he needed to ask nonetheless. Of course the answer didn't surprise him too much and he felt his cheeks flush a bit when the other informed him of his status as a pitcher. Well damn looks like Luis was going to be having some prep work to do. Luis would then let out the smallest of gasps when the other jerked his hips upwards to grind against him. Hearing the others words caused Luis's cheeks to burn even more "Eres descarado" he would murmur out as his only response to the other man's motions. Then again Luis was the one literally teasing him this much so he really didn't have much, if any room to talk whatsoever. Luis would then let out a small sigh though at the others words and offered a small grin "And here I was worried you'd try to take me here" he spoke a bit, throwing a small wink at the other man as Luis would remove himself from Ryan's lap so the other had no way to get any friction "How about I promise you this?" he would lean forward very close to Ryan's face and grinned "I won't touch myself tonight, save that job for you?" just another thing to get the other man going before finally continued back with his dance routine but this time with much less touching involved "So which coffee shop did you have in mind? There are a couple good ones I know of if you're not sure" he'd casually drop, showing his interest was just as much in the date they had planned as the fun that may come afterwards.

(OOC: )

(Translation: Eres descarado = You're shameless)

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:00 pm
User Image

'Shameless'...That was the perfect word to describe him in this moment. There was just something about Luis that drove Ryan crazy. It could be the other's fit figure, their smooth skin, their tan complexion, their dark hair, their voice, their Spanish, their sensual moves,...but it wasn't just one specific thing, it was everything about them that made Ryan's body hot with lust and his heart warm with affection. This was the first time he'd fallen so hard like this. He was like a lost wanderer in the dry desert and Luis was a lush oasis. He was like a moth and Luis was the flame. Never before in his life had he felt such a physical and mental pull towards another. Sure, he'd had flings in the past, but most were simply physical connections to tide him over, never fully appeasing the physical and mental longing he felt. Luis was the first ever that could stir him up this much while making his heart still feel full.

When Luis then teased that he was worried Ryan would take him right then and there, Ryan's body began to grow even hotter. "I know I'm supposed to be a Southern gentleman but trust me, if I could, I would," he said, biting at one of the knuckles on his left hand while giving Luis a heated gaze. Luis then got up from his lap, leaning over his face getting closer and closer to Ryan's. Luis then spoke, promising not to touch himself so as to save the moment for Ryan. "I'd like that," he growled in response. Luis then continued dancing to the music, Ryan keeping his hands by his sides, allowing Luis to do what he pleased.

After a short while, Luis then asked about which coffee shop they should meet at. "Honestly," Ryan answered, "I have no clue. All I heard is that people in the city like to go out for coffee," he admitted. Ryan's usual choice for a first date location was to go to a southern bar or saloon, dance to some music, have a beer, and maybe to even take a spin on the mechanical bull. If he was feeling really fancy, he'd take his partner to dinner and a movie, often at a local drive-in theatre. He was undoubtedly a gentleman, but he was definitely more of a Southern charmer than he was a posh city slicker so he knew little about coffee shop dates and the like.

((Translation: ))

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image

Luis would happily admit that he definitely found Ryan to just be so attractive. The man just seemed to have it all, looks, personality, strong looking, he just hit every box. Then on top of that the man was wearing his military uniform which definitely only added to the allure the man had to offer, something about getting with a military man was just so arousing. And the fact that Ryan seemed so into him as well only made Luis all the more excited since it seemed like the other man was genuinely interested in him. There was the possibility that Ryan was just playing the long game to get in the Spaniards pants but after two weeks that seemed unlikely just to get him in bed. Besides Ryan just seemed to be too genuine for that sort of thing, in this line of work Luis had managed to get a good sixth sense for when people were just bullshitting him and he wasn't getting anything from the other man but honesty. After not having been with anyone for quite awhile due to being so preoccupied with school and what socializing he did do with his friends that he hadn't had much of any romantic life. He'd had a girlfriend or two this year but they were nothing too serious and didn't last too long and his one boyfriend didn't last more than a month after he caught him with another guy. Thankfully he wasn't too emotionally invested in that relationship, he was more so pissed that he the guy was with a guy who was much less endowed than Luis was.

Teasing the other man he would grin at the others comment and tilted his head a bit "Aw not into some exhibition? And here I was hoping to throw that door wide open while you took me" would Luis have actually done that? If he felt like it then sure but honestly he was just having fun teasing the other man and getting him more riled up. Making his latest comment Luis made his little promise to not touch himself at all and grinned at the others growl "I hope you'll do the same for me later and let me show you my many...talents" he purred out to tease the other man and make him all the more excited for tomorrow. Then of course Luis would proceed to completely move on from anything sexual and instead would blatantly ignore the obvious need between them and inquire about which coffee shop they were heading to. Though hearing the other admit that he didn't know of any and that he only suggested it because people in the city liked to go out for coffee which caused the Hispanic to chuckle and nod his head a bit "You heard well. Don't worry though, I know a good place we can go" he spoke "It's called Carson's Coffee. It's all fair trade and they make everything in house so it's worth it" he's then give the address which as it would turn out was only a couple blocks from the military base conveniently enough. Finally the second song would come to an end and there would be a soft knocking at the door as one of the girls inquired about Luis's status which caused him to smirk a bit "I'm still alive, thanks for checking" he called out just as the next song started and he'd turn his gaze to Ryan "How about we get you a beer, I've been too generous already" he stated with a teasing smirk as he reached down and slid back into his leather pants, making sure to bend over just enough for the other a show before walking over to the door and opening it up.

(Translation: )

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image

"Personally, I'm not much of an exhibitionist as I like to keep wandering eyes off of what is mine," he spoke honestly but smiled at Luis' bold remark. Although Ryan wasn't shy, he enjoyed keeping the intimate moments...intimate. He wanted to enjoy pleasuring his partner and hearing those sweet moans and pleas for more that were just for him and him alone. He didn't want to share those moments with anyone. He wanted those moments to be something special he shared with his partner. Sure, he was what some would call a modern-day 'hopeless romantic', but he enjoyed the special intimate time he shared with his partners, be it hot and heavy or purely vanilla.

Luis then promised not to touch himself and as much as he knew he was going to want to release the sexual tension he was physically feeling, he, in return, promised the same. "I promise I'll wait to indulge myself until we are together, mi corazon, but I expect only the best displays of your 'talents' then," he said with a devilish grin, teasing the other in return. After their promises to each other, the conversation began to simmer down, easing from their spicy flirting to common conversation. "Carson's Coffee," he repeated back in affirmation, "I can't wait." As the two finished talking about the details of their upcoming date, there were a few soft knocks on the door, one of Luis' coworkers checking on him to make sure he was alright. Luis explained to the other that he was alright before he offered to head back out on the floor and serve Ryan a beer. "All this built up heat has given me a hankerin' for a nice cold beer," he joked with a smile, his southern twang and slang coming out. With that, he watched as the other slid back into their leather pants, his eyes glued to the others curves. He then followed the other out of the private rooms, eager to find a seat and relax with a cold one in his hand until he had to leave again.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am
User Image

Luis let out the softest of chuckles as the other man commented about how he liked to keep wandering eyes off what he considered his which caused Luis to feel the slightest shiver. That sounded just the slightest bit...protective? Possessive? Luis couldn't quite tell if he were being honest but whatever it was he liked it. Honestly Luis didn't mind exhibitionists too much, he certainly understood both types of people. The thrill of possibly being caught doing something in a space they shouldn't had its thrills. But then he also understood people like Ryan who didn't want other people to see things that should only be viewed and heard by their lover. Personally Luis sat on the fence about the whole thing as either way didn't bother him at all. He'd once had a girlfriend when he first got to college who loved to mess around in empty classrooms while people walked through the halls just outside the door as the possibility that someone could walk in was very real.

A sly smile grew across the Spaniards face when he made his promise to not touch himself tonight and Ryan quickly reciprocated the promise. Of course when he spoke about seeing the "best displays" of his talent Luis couldn't resist the smirk that tugged at his lips "Oh you won't bit disappointed Querido" he would purr softly. Luis had been told that he had many talents in the bedroom by past lovers, it was something of a badge of honor for him as he was more than glad to be considered a good bed mate by other people. Finally things seemed to cool off thankfully as Luis would tell him about the coffee shop and its location and nodded his head. The Hispanic couldn't wait for their date, partially because he genuinely wanted to get to know Ryan in a much more casual setting as right now Luis wasn't fully himself. The moment he stepped into the club Luis became much more bold and heavy handed with his flirting as their earlier exchange was proof of that. Luis chuckled a bit and smacked the soldier lightly in the side "Well I suppose we should deal with that heat then" Luis would then lead Ryan to a nice corner seat off to the side by the bar and threw the other a wink "I'll be right back" thankfully Luis remembered the others order from the last time he was here two weeks ago. Of course Luis could remember the drink someone wanted from two weeks ago but he struggled to remember something he studied for several times, it really was annoying sometimes. Once the others ice cold beer was in his hands Luis would hand the open bottle to Ryan and Luis would sit beside him, openly draping his arm across the others shoulders and somewhat hanging off him just a bit. This was more or less a tell to the others in the club that Luis was probably going to be this man's main entertainer for the night, an unspoken rule of sorts among the dancers here "So did you wear your uniform just for me or was it just convenient for you?" honestly Luis was only inquiring because damn Ryan looked good in his uniform and the college student couldn't help but wonder if the other was going out of his way to treat the young man.

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image

Ryan waited patiently in a corner seat beside the bar. He placed his military cap beside him and took a moment to take off his jacket and to place it with his cap. He then sat down, a bit more comfortable, still in his military pants and boots, but instead in a tight grey t-shirt with his dog tags hanging proudly over his chest. Ryan's tribal Quetzalcoatl tattoo which coiled around his left arm and started on his left shoulder was now partially on display. Ryan wasn't waiting long before Luis returned with a bottle of cold Budweiser in tow. Ryan brought the bottle to his lips, happily taking a refreshing sip of the beer as Luis settled in beside him. Ryan offered Luis a smirk once the other had finished snaking their arm over his shoulders. He found it attractive that Luis was lightly pressing against him and sitting in a way that signaled to others that he was off-limits to other dancers. Although he assumed that this was a general signal in the club, it still felt somewhat special as if Luis was claiming Ryan as 'his'.

Luis then asked Ryan about his uniform. "Well, although I do wear a version of my uniform for daily training, I went out of my way to doll myself up just for you and wear my full uniform," he explained. During his daily training shifts, Ryan often wore a dark green t-shirt, dark green and brown camo pants, a tan belt, and his brown boots. Today, he had come in his full outer uniform, wearing his light and matching camouflage pants and jacket. On the breast of his jacket was his last name, Hunter, and his branch, the U.S. Army embroidered onto the uniform, and on his right arm was an American flag patch. This uniform was often left for more formal occasions and outings such as when visiting memorials, going on military-related public outings, on deployment send-off, and so on.

((Translation: Sorry for the wait, midterms and projects kicked my a** more than I thought they would.))

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:02 pm
User Image

Luis let out a small hum of approval when the other man informed him that he did in fact go and get all dressed up for the Dancer which caused a small smile to appear on his face "Oo well I feel a bit special, you got all sexy looking just for me" he spoke before leaning in a bit "I'm flattered Querido" he purred a bit, clearly quite pleased with the news. Luis would then meet the others gaze for a moment before smirking "Can't wait to see how much better you look without them tomorrow" he'd whisper lightly, more than happy to tease the other a bit more once they were in the public eye. Luis would then move his arm a bit so that it was wrapped around Ryan's midsection as the soldier was pulled closer "I like the tattoo, it have any meaning or is it just to look cool?" he'd inquire casually as Luis held Ryan flush against his side, more than happy to just keep the other there for now.

(OOC: Short post but I really needed to get these two out lol)

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image

"Anything for you, mi corazon." Ryan offered the other a soft smile. Hearing Luis purr drove him wild. There was just something about Luis' voice, be it when speaking English or Spanish, that seemed to light a warm fire in Ryan's chest. When their gazes met again and Luis teased Ryan, Ryan could feel the excited heat rise up again. "Just you wait," he growled back. "I'd say I look best au naturel," he teased back with an obvious grin. Luis then wrapped their arm around Ryan's waist, the two sitting shoulder to shoulder. Luis then commented on his tattoo. "My tattoo is in homage of the Quetzalcoatl," Ryan explained. The Quetzalcoatl was one of the gods worshiped in ancient Mesoamerica. The Quetzalcoatl was a combination of a serpent and a bird, appearing similarly to a dragon. The Quetzalcoatl was known as the god that created the world and mankind, and that controlled the winds and rain. Overall, the Quetzalcoatl was a renowned god for the Aztecs, Maya, Quiche, and the Huastecs. "My mom used to tell me stories of the Quetzalcoatl when I was a child and once she passed away, it was a way for me to remember her and a way for me to pay homage to my cultural origin," he explained. The tattoo coiled up his arm, the head of the Quetzalcoatl sitting on his shoulder.

((OOC: No problem, I totally understand! I just appreciate you putting up with my odd schedule!))

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:22 pm
User Image

Luis would give a small but amused smile when the other acted all suave and the Spaniard would give the other man an amused nudge with his elbow "I'm sure you say that to all the guys" he lightly teased just a bit in a light hearted tone of voice. It certainly was fun to have someone he at least could have a back and forth with while at the club, usually Luis was forced to make boring small talk with clients which could get painfully droll. Especially when he'd have to move on to the next client and basically have the exact same conversations as the last person he was giving his attention to. Luis felt a sly smirk appear on his face when Ryan boldly stated that he looked his best all natural which caused Luis to him a once over and smirked "I could think of a few things you'd look good in but for now I'll just take your word for it" the growl which Ryan spoke made Luis feel excited about all the fun things that was in store for them tomorrow. Once the Spaniard commented on the other man's tattoo he'd listen with actual interest as the soldier explained that the tattoo was an homage to something called the Quetzalcoatl "I'll admit, never heard of it" he explained to the other man before he went on to talk about his Mother and how she used to tell stories of the Quetzalcoatl which caused Luis the dancer to vanish as Luis the normal guy was now here, offering a small smile and nodded his head "Wow that's actually very sweet, usually most people just get a tattoo just because it looks cool. I can appreciate that yours has a meaning behind it" he stated with a small smile "¿Entonces tienes algo de ascendencia maya?" he inquired with a look of interest over the thumping music that was playing, thankfully they were in a corner away from all the major speakers in the club so their conversation thankfully didn't have to be shouted over the music.

(Translation:
¿Entonces tienes algo de ascendencia maya? = So you have some Mayan ancestry then? )

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 pm
User Image

Ryan couldn't help but smile when the other gave him a once over and growled that he could think of a few things he'd look good in. Ryan wouldn't deny that he had a nice body. He had worked hard to get the muscle tone he currently had, between months of training with the military and weeks of heavy lifting as a farm hand. By no means was he a muscle head or a weight lifter, but he was proud of the results of his years of hard work.

Ryan then continued on about his tattoo. Once Luis had mentioned he had never heard of the Quetzalcoatl, he took a moment to tell him about it. "The Quetzalcoatl is a feathered-serpent deity representing the rain, celestial water, and the winds associated with them. He was later adapted as a god of creation. In the Mayan culture, he was regarded as Kukulkan who would transport the gods, however, the use of the name Quetzalcoatl is more common today." Ryan hoped that someday he would be able to go back to Mexico to see the Templo de Quetzalcoatl which was located in San Juan Teotihuacan. The temple is beautifully unique in the fact that if you clap in front of it, the echo sounds back, mimicking the sound of the quetzal bird. When Luis then asked him about his Mayan ancestry, Ryan simply commented, "that is what my mother always told me." Personally, Ryan knew very little about his ancestry. His mother had left Mexico at a young age to come to the U.S. in hopes of leading a 'better' life. Shortly after she arrived, she had gotten pregnant out of wedlock. Once Ryan's "sperm-donor" left his mother, not wanting a child, his mother was pretty much alone, having become disconnected with her family and having no real friends or family in the U.S. Due to this, Ryan never really learned about his family back in Mexico or about his biological family in the U.S.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:13 pm
User Image

(OOC: Short post is short but I'm kinda rushed rn lol)

Luis gave Ryan his undivided attention as he went on to explain about Quetzalcoatl and what the deity was about and how it looked. In his minds eye honestly Luis couldn't help but picture a noodle snake with some feathers sticking out of it. It was an amusing thought but the Spainiard wasn't about to voice his thoughts as it would have been rather disrespectful of him to make such comments about something that Ryan seemed to hold close. It was interesting though to hear about this and once Luis inquired about Ryan's ancestry he'd smile a bit when the other informed him that it was what the other man's Mother had told him which was interesting to Luis "Really now? What about your Father? Did he have any interesting tales to tell you about?" he would inquire with a curious look on his face, resting against Ryan as he spoke. If his Mother had such interesting tales then surely Ryan's Dad must have had some pretty good stories to tell as well!

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:39 pm
User Image

Ryan finished explaining a little bit about the Quetzalcoatl and his ancestry before Luis then asked about his father. Ryan looked away momentarily, scratching the back of his neck lightly. "Well, to put it simply, I've never met or really ever heard about my father...so I guess I wouldn't really know if he had any interesting tales," he brought up, offering the other an awkward smile. Ryan personally wasn't upset or angered that he was raised by his mom alone, especially as she had been so great to him, but he knew that others, often those that were more traditional, sometimes looked down on him and his mother, as he had been born out of wedlock. Due to such people, his mother never really spoke of Ryan's biological father. From the very little he had heard from her before her death, it had sounded like his father had been the one to walk out on them.

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, was gone for the holidays.))

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 am
User Image

Luis was actually very genuinely interested in the explanation about the deity he had never heard of before. If Luis hadn't been going to college for a degree as a translator he would have certainly gone into some type of historical studies of some type. He just found this type of thing fascinating to listen to, he especially liked hearing it by word of mouth, stories passed down from family. However Luis would blink a bit as the other looked away and spoke, explaining how his Father simply wasn't in the picture for him "Oh, I'm sorry..." he hadn't meant to make the other feel awkward at all! Luis however picked himself back up as he usually did and offered a small smile "Well regardless thanks for telling me about...Quetz-alcoatl? Or Kukulkan?" despite his Spanish tongue Luis did have a bit of difficulty sounding out the slightly different sounding names. However Luis would take note that the music playing in the club had slowed down quite a bit which clued him in to the time and ended up running a hand along Ryan's torso "It's getting a bit late, you wanna go and get some sleep for our...big day tomorrow?" he spoke, winking at the other as he added emphasis to the word big.

vampireglub

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:58 am
User Image

"Of course," he offered the other a smile as they thanked him for sharing the story of the Quetzalcoatl. Ryan thought it was somewhat cute how Luis had stumbled over the names, but he could understand the difficulty in pronunciation, especially as these words came from an old language and culture, far predating the modern Spanish that many spoke today. Ryan dreamed to someday learn how to speak Mayan, however, it was a language being lost to the times, the number of fluent speakers dwindling.

Feeling Luis' hand run across his chest, he offered the other another warm grin. Luis then mentioned the time, Ryan checking his watch in response. As usual, time seemed to have been moving at twice, maybe even thrice, it's regular pace; Ryan having enjoyed every single second he had gotten to spend with Luis. "That sounds like a good plan," he nodded, putting his military cap back on before moving to get up. Once up, he made sure to pay Luis for the drinks he had had and then he said his goodbyes for the evening. "Sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled happily once again before heading out of the club to make it back to the base.

On the base, Ryan had gotten ready for bed right away, making sure to get a restful night's sleep before his date. He slept peacefully throughout the night, only waking to his alarm in the morning. Being free of duty for the time being, he took his time going to the showers, shaving, and dressing himself for the day. He threw on his nicest pair of jeans, a white undershirt, and a black sweater. He then put on his brown leather dress shoes, matching his belt and military watch band to the shoes. He then styled his hair a little neater than usual, checking himself out in the mirror a few times before deciding it was time to leave so he could arrive early to the coffee shop. Taking his old, worn truck, he parked a block down the busy road from the coffee shop.

((OOC: Not sure why I can't get my image to work but you should be able to open it in another tab. Let me know if you can't!))

By Bi Blitz

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces