Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:34 pm
vampireglub

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryan had been called back randomly to a military fort in San Diego, California for some advanced training. He had only been at the fort for a week so far but he was finding it hard to get used to the new surroundings. Ryan had gotten used to working on ranches back in Texas; cleaning barns, repairing fences and machines, feeding animals, and herding cattle, so the hustle and bustle of San Diego wasn't something he was overly excited about unlike the other country bumpkins he was training with. On their first day off since their arrival, the other country guys he had been hanging with had decided to head out onto the town, checking out some of the rumored city highlights. After stopping and having dinner at a restaurant and then hopping from bar to bar, he and the others ended up at a local strip club. It wasn't necessarily Ryan's scene but he had to admit, it was nice to see some skin and get a little action, seeing as he hadn't had any action whatsoever in what felt like years as he'd been busy with the military and then working as a ranch hand. His eyes followed various dancers as his sexual interests contained both males and females.

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:46 pm
User Image

Another day, another class to be had for Luis Fuentes. College classes were dull but it was just to be expected for the Spanish man. He went through the motions of class and when he finally completed the work that was assigned he would lean back in his seat and sighed a bit. He knew that becoming a translator would be a good skill to have in life, being able to speak multiple languages was a good way to get hired even if it wasn't as a translator. Spanish, English, German, and currently trying to learn Japanese were all excellent languages to learn. However the duller classes required grinded him down so much sometimes that it wasn't even funny. Nonetheless Luis dealt with it and when classes were finally done he needed to head straight home to eat and get ready for work. So he slid into some comfy clothes and made his way to to the coed strip club he had taken a job at to help pay off college. It wasn't exactly the most glamorous job in the world but it paid well enough, even if he wasn't thrilled at being called a stripper. Exotic dancer was so much more up his alley.

User Image

Finally Luis would nod his head to the guys and girls in the back and smiled a bit "Hey guys, so what strings am I wearing tonight?" they all shared a laugh as Luis's costume was handed to him, OK this was pretty tolerable in his opinion. So Luis would get changed, but not before being informed that he was going to be the next to perform a routine on stage which caused him to sigh "Really? I just got here!" he complained a bit but nodded anyway. He got into position as the latest dancer had finished her routine, it seemed that were doing a guy, girl, rotation for the performances tonight. So once she was done things would settle down before finally his name was called up and he put on his most charming smile as he went up on stage to perform to the ladies and gentlemen of the club. His dance was coupled with some Spanish flair thanks to the music, a lot of rolling hips as pieces of the costume were shed before he ended up being quite bare for the cheering crowd. Luis would lock eyes with one guy in particular in the crowd, real handsome type and threw him a wink before stepping off the stage with the cash thrown his way. Finally after that was done Luis would slide on an unzipped jacket before sliding out into the throng of people, serving drinks and happily chatting it up with anyone who wanted his attention.

vampireglub

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm
Ryan's pals had all dispersed themselves around the club, finding someone attractive to entertain them with cocktails or other side services like lap dances. Ryan, awkward as this was his first time in such a place but confident in knowing what he liked, sat on the side of the main stage. He watched a female finish her routine, his eyes complimenting her plush curves before she walked off stage. A new dancer was then introduced, Ryan happy to hungrily watch a male dancer next. As the male dancer came out, Ryan's breath hitched in his throat slightly, enjoying the view of a young, fit, seductively clothed, male. Now, it was obvious to anyone who had actually spent time with Ryan that he wasn't necessarily attracted to anyone's gender, specifically, but instead in their nationality. Ryan was and always has been a sucker for a tanned Hispanic, mulatto, or middle easterner. Hell, he was a sucker for tan skin and dark hair be it on a man or woman. So, as the new dancer took the stage, Ryan's eyes followed him, watching as he rolled his hips and stripped the clothing off. As Ryan noticed the heat building in his lower abdomen and the saliva in his mouth, he and the dancer locked eyes. The second the dancer winked at him, his breath hitched again and he was more than willing to throw a few dollars that way.

Once the performer finished their routine and exited the stage, Ryan kept an eye out in the room, hoping to catch just another glimpse of the dancer. It had honestly been a long time since Ryan had felt heat build in his abdomen like this but he was undoubtedly interested in this dancer. He hoped, like his comrades in the room, that he would get the chance to pay for extras, even if it was just cocktail service.

By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:19 pm
User Image User Image

After his performance was done and Luis hit the floor he had begun making his usual rounds, serving a few drinks here and there and making a few passing comments to people. Many complimented his routine, he'd even stopped to joke around with a group of straight soldier looking type guys with some southern accents. They were good natured enough and made a few lewd jokes in the banter before their girls whom they'd asked for drinks arrived, playfully chastising Luis for trying to take their men. He would then shrug his shoulders and would smirk "What can I say, men, women? Everyone loves some Spanish heat" his accent putting a good amount of emphasis as they all laughed it up a bit before he went on his way. Luis would then unknowingly stop in front of Ryan a few feet away directly in his line of sight. He'd only stopped because it seemed that an older gentleman, a real silver fox wanted to compliment him on his routine but was much more forward about his wants. Of course when the man reached down and gave his rear a squeeze, Luis would reach down and quickly snatched his hand away, his easy smile never leaving his face "Sorry, no touching allowed" the man seemed disappointed as he really tried laying it on thick as he was now propositioning Luis for some very private time. Some were very uncomfortable with such situations but Luis didn't mind it and only chuckled, shaking his head some "Flattered but I'm afraid I'll have to say no" honestly he was offering a huge some of cash for what was essentially a quickie and Luis would have actually considered it if he were into silver foxes, but he wasn't and idea didn't do anything for him. So after finally turning away from the guy Luis would finally see Ryan whom apparently was staring at him quite intently it seemed and would causally smirk a bit and made his way over, sitting himself down next to the man he winked at earlier "I recognize you, it looked like you really enjoyed my performance earlier" he commented with an easy grin as Luis would rest a hand on the others shoulder as he spoke.

vampireglub

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm
Ryan, keeping a watchful eye on the room, saw the dancer as he took the floor and he noticed all eyes seemingly peeking glances at the male. As the male began to head his direction, Ryan went to get up from his chair, hoping to boldly meet the other halfway but stopped himself when he noticed the male approach some of Ryan's comrades. The brunet was definitely a little jealous, especially as his friends had already caught the attention of some of the female workers and as most of the others he had come with were strictly straight, at least from what he knew. A little jealous, Ryan messed with his hair, his jaw clenched tightly, before tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair.

Ryan's eyes only darted back in the direction of the dancer when he heard an older man in the crowd sitting near him proposition a dancer for a late-night rendezvous. Ryan had simply been curious about the situation but immediately felt his hand form into a tight fist when he noticed the man was not only repositioning the dancer he had had his eye on but because the man was being especially handsy. Ryan debated on stepping in, but before he could act, the dancer had simply continued along, ignoring the aged man.

To no surprise, as Ryan had been staring for so long, his amber eyes had met the dancer's. They maintained eye contact as the dancer continued to approach him, the dancer passing sly, seductive smirks intermittently. Ryan felt his fist loosen and heat build in his chest as the dancer took a seat beside him. The man was even more gorgeous up close: his tanned skin, his bright eyes, his lips, his body. "Enjoyed?" he smirked, "that's quite the understatement." Ryan looked to the hand on his shoulder, following it up the dancer's arm before checking him out once again. "I found your performance quite entertaining and I must say I couldn't have been happier to get a front-row seat to your stripping," he said, leaning in closer. "Best of all though is this exact moment,... getting to see you up close and personal," he commented. "I'm the luckiest guy in the entire room, getting your sole attention," Ryan attempted to lay the charm on thick but was definitely feeling a bit rusty as he hadn't found anyone he was interested in in a while.

"The name's Ryan Hunter, you?" He introduced himself, giving the other a raised brow, eagerly awaiting the dancer's response.

By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:43 am
User Image User Image

Honestly Luis was used to this sort of attention from certain people, usually it was guys who would proposition him after a good performance. However there was a good majority of women who also would ask as well and each time he'd turn them down as well, honestly he had no qualms with it at all but he was an exotic dancer, not a prostitute. That being said however if the right person ever did come along then maybe he'd humor the idea a bit more. Right now though the older gentleman was being a bit too pushy for his taste and so Luis made sure to make himself scarce after that to the guy currently seated. He'd taken note of the other's gaze resting on him since the silver fox had approached him and began propositioning him. He also felt the silver foxes gaze still on him but chose to ignore it for now, Luis had no interest in giving someone like that his attention. Making eye contact with the other man had almost been like catching a kid with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak. So as he sauntered over and put on one of his trademark smirks he could feel the others gaze drink in the sight and honestly it was always flattering and a confidence boost when someone was so into him, even if it was just appearance wise. As he listened to the other man speak his smirk shifted into a small grin as the man had really taken a liking to his performance. Of course the compliment that he'd been paid suddenly caused Luis to falter in the seductive look for a moment as an exasperated smile ended up on his face 'Dammit please call it dancing' he thought to himself for a moment, still disliking the entire title of stripper and having what did be called stripping. However Luis would quickly pick himself back up and put back a charming smile "Glad you enjoyed it so much Semental" he'd pepper in a bit of Spanish into his dialogue, people usually went wild for it, especially when they didn't understand what was being said. At least judging from the man's appearance and accent he would assume the other wouldn't know what he said, usually country boys never did.

However the next comment from the other man caused him to blink for a moment in surprise before a sly smirk crossed his face. Especially when the other called himself the luckiest guy in the room "Well aren't you a charmer" he was certainly laying it on thick and but Luis could appreciate when someone was respectfully bold, unlike the older man from a few moments ago. And so after the other man introduced himself as Ryan, Luis would let out a small hum as he scooted closer to the other man until he was practically in the others lap. Luis would lean up very close to the others face to the point they were only inches apart as a hand came up to stroke the others face "Hm...Por qué solo regalarlo?" he spoke his native tongue once more before smirking a bit "Show me why I should give my name away like that?" he spoke, now pretty much straddling Ryan as the Hispanic's amber gaze peered directly into his others, a mischievous glint would probably be seen. He may be more interested in giving away such private information if the other were to say, buy a private dance or give him a nice monetary tip there and now. As underhanded as it was, Luis was just a college student and he needed cash so at least it would get put towards a good cause!

(Translation: Semental = Stud
Por qué solo regalarlo? = Why just give it away)

vampireglub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:46 pm
Ryan melted a little inside when he heard the other slip a few Spanish words in. Ryan, having grown up with his Hispanic mother absolutely adored the language, even if he wasn't always the best at speaking it, as his mother had died while he was young and she had never gotten the chance to teach him a lot of Spanish. Ryan also lost a lot of the Spanish he had learned when he lived in the foster care system, being bounced from white family to white family, all of which strictly spoke English. The language definitely brought him many great memories and just made Ryan more interested in the dancer before him.

The way the Spanish rolled off of the dancer's tongue and the way he was cocky enough to tease riled him up. "I guess I'll have to be a bit bold and say that I deserve to be blessed with the glory of your name because...cuando yo te miro, me quitas el aliento (when I look at you, you take my breath away). Yo quiero bailar contigo: tu curpo y el mio ilenando el vacío, subiendo y bajando (I want to dance with you: your body and mine filling the void, going up and down)." Ryan said, giving a cocky smirk with a playfully raised brow. "I must say though, as you work at a place such as this as an exotic dancer...qué ironía del destino, no ser capaz de tocarte libremente (what an irony of fate, not being able to touch you freely)," he joked, slipping the other a $100 bill. "I will take whatever this can get me though, even if I can only look and not touch."

((OOC: My Spanish skills are super rusty so I apologize if I got anything wrong. It's been a while since I've brushed up on my Spanish though so this will be a good review.))
By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:11 am
User Image User Image

Luis would smirk a bit when he heard the other man begin to speak, oh he thought he deserved to be blessed with his name? The reason should be good, however it certainly would be an understatement to say that Luis was taken by complete surprise when the other man soon began to speak Spanish right back at him. Well people were just full of surprises. However the surprise didn't last long as he listened to the other speak and smirked a bit as he seemed to get really poetic with this. Geez if Luis didn't know the man was just horny he would have assumed the guy had already fallen in love with him! Still though the words were very unfamiliar to Luis and despite the grin on his face he could feel his cheeks begin to warm a bit by the things that the guy was saying. He would then proceed to smirk a bit and chuckle at the others playful teasing "Suenas tan decepcionado Ryan" he spoke back, secretly very pleased to hear the other call him an exotic dancer and not a stripper. Definitely gave this guy some serious brownie points in his books. However what really shot him up the list to priority number one was when he slipped him a hundred dollar bill which caused him to be taken by surprise for a brief moment "Oh you just became the only one who matters to me in this whole place..." he leaned forward until their lips were ghosted over the others "My undivided attention" with that Luis would stand up from his position in Ryan's lap and grabbed him by the front of the others shirt "What do you say we take this somewhere more...privado" he spoke with a smirk on his face and his eyes promising very fun things for the other man.

As he would lead Ryan towards the private booths he'd pull the other past the men he was chatting with earlier and suddenly they began to whoop and let out loud cheers, it seemed they knew Ryan. Well that was fun to know. Once Luis found an empty room he would lead the other to the couch and flipped the switch to 'occupied' and Luis would turn to the other man "Alright big guy, sit on your hands. Need to make sure you don't misbehave after all" he spoke as if he were the one in power here before smirking a bit. If the other man complied Luis would sit himself in the others lap begin a very scandalous routine with a lot of very sexual movements, always keeping himself just from touching the other man. And if he didn't? Well Luis would just wait him out until he complied, he was the shot caller in this room after all.

(Translation: Suenas tan decepcionado Ryan = You sound so disappointed Ryan
Privado = Private )

vampireglub

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:24 pm
Ryan's heated eyes followed the one hundred dollar bill as the dancer put it into the front of his speedo. The action made Ryan bite his lower lip, hungry for the other. "Como debería ser (As I should be)," Ryan said, growing excited that he caught the dancer's sole attention. Ryan was slightly caught off guard when the other grabbed the front of his shirt, his military training stirring him up a bit.

Before Ryan had the time to react, he was following the dancer to a more "private" place. As the brunet walked past his comrades from the base, the guys began to cheer him on. Ryan, with a cocky grin on his face, flipped his comrades the bird as they had drawn a lot of attention to Ryan and the dancer going to the private booths and as he smugly showed them that he was getting further than they were.

Once in the private booth, Ryan quickly followed the dancer's directions, sitting down on his hands as he was told the rules at the door: no hands on the dancers. "Qué (What)? No cuffs?" Ryan teased, "that's no fun." He gave the other a proud grin, "Oye baby, no seas mala (Hey baby, don't be mean). No me dejes con este deseo (Don't leave me with this desire)...show me what that beautiful body can do."

((OOC: ))
By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:21 am
User Image User Image

Luis couldn't resist the smirk that the was playing at his lips when he saw the other man's reaction to where he put the money he was given. Well he was an easy man to please, just imagine how he'll react to when he gets his lap dance. Hearing the other speak Spanish once more he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, he seemed to have taken quite a fancy to him and Luis had no problem with that. Hell, maybe he could get a regular in here. It was no secret that among the staff that the male...entertainers tended to get less attention and even less regulars, usually just a bunch of one off's and the occasional curious guy who wanted to see if they were attracted to men, and then of course the middle aged women who are looking to spice up their mundane lives. Once in awhile there were regulars for the men but they were so few and far between, maybe if he gave this guy a night to remember Luis would luck out and get someone who dropped by when he could. The fact he was willing to give a hundred dollars to him when most only gave twenty max was also quite nice. As they walked past the group Luis couldn't help but grin a bit as these guys seemed to know each other if their brief banter was anything to go by. He couldn't help but laugh a bit when Ryan flipped them off, well this was a fun night so far and even a couple of the girls around them would pipe up. They'd male swooning noises, a couple making their own small cheers for Luis as he placed two fingers two his lips and blew them a kiss before throwing a wink.

Thankfully once they were in the private room he'd smile a bit, pleased to see the other man follow his directions. Well at least he wouldn't have to argue about this, it was already a big plus. However the others next words would catch him off guard a bit as he blinked and snorted with laughter a bit as he saw the grin on the others face "You're at the wrong place mi amigo, the bdsm club is down the street and to the left" it sounded funny but there actually was one if you followed those directions, of course he did not want to actually send this guy on to them, he'd only tried to be funny of course. Once things settled though he would let a sly smirk grow on his face as he turned his back to Ryan to give him a perfect view "Mmm you want to see what this body can do?" he'd speak "Who am I to say no" and so as the overhead music played Luis would begin his lap dance, making sure to be as slow and sensual as possible, just barely touching the others lap as he rolled his hips a bit. Luis knew his strengths, his rear was one of his best best features in his opinion and rolling his hips like this only made it more prominent. Eventually he would move into saucier moves that involved a lot of stretching, showing Ryan just how flexible Luis really was "So those guys back there looked military, you too?" light conversation was par for the course during lap dances and he was interested in getting to know the other man a bit, it wasn't everyday that he had someone so easily wrapped around his finger.

(Translation: Mi Amigo = My friend)

vampireglub

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:18 pm
"I'll make sure to keep that in mind," Ryan teased, responding to the dancer's comment about the BDSM club. Ryan wasn't necessarily into BDSM but he wasn't turned away from using blindfolds or restraints, especially if his partner wanted it. Ryan, when it came to relationships, was pretty open: he didn't really mind when it came down to what gender someone identified as or what kinks they were interested in just so long as he was on top, the pleasure was being experienced by both parties, and that those he got serious with respected his wishes of being in the military, of someday wanting to own his own ranch, and of someday wanting a family, be it through biological conception or adoption. Of course, at this moment in time, Ryan was simply more interested in this attractive dancer and the shared experience of shared pleasures.

Ryan loved the sly way the dancer smiled, teasing him with his words. His amber eyes followed the dancer's body as they began to move seductively. He began to feel his body grow hot with desire as the dancer rolled their hips over his lap, biting his lower lip to keep himself from getting a little too excited as he hadn't seen any real action aside from his hand in quite a while now. Being a live-in farmhand and now living at a military fort meant that Ryan didn't always have a whole lot of privacy, usually bunking next door to the family he worked for or sharing open barracks with a bunch of his comrades. It was hard for Ryan to guess whether his body's fast reaction was from his lack of recent attention, the dancer's moves and physique, or both, but all he really cared about was that he was enjoying the hell out of this: the dancer's sexy, flexible body ghosting over his, teasing him, making him yearn for more.

Ryan's eyes shifted from the dancer's curvy rear, up to their lithe waist, up to their face when they addressed him about the gang of guys that had teased them on their way to the private rooms. "Private Ryan Hunter of the 712th platoon, reporting for duty," he teased with a grin. "Those guys back there are some other country bumpkins, like myself, from my platoon. Since we had a free evening, we decided to explore the city since none of us have ever been here before," he responded openly. "And just look at the trouble we got ourselves into," Ryan's eyes briefly shot back down to the dancer's rear, before they returned to the dancer's face, his lips curling into a devilish smirk. "Simplemente, el peor tipo de problema (Simply, the worst kind of trouble)," he spoke sarcastically, enjoying every second he got to spend with the attractive male.

((OOC: I apologize for the slower responses lately, I've been gearing up and have now just started my finals for college. I'll be a bit slow to reply yet up through Tuesday but, after that, I'll be able to reply like normal again.))

By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:04 pm
User Image User Image

{(OOC: You're all good! Focus on acing your finals, replying should not even be in your mind!))

Luis had to say that this guy was pretty entertaining to say the least, he just went with the jokes, listened to instructions, and was generally a pretty good patron. This guy was a rarity it seemed and no doubt the others had seen how much Ryan had given him, they were probably wanting to snatch him up as soon as the lap dance was done. The people here, while friendly could get pretty competitive with each other and stealing clients was nothing new, although it did cause tension in the back. Especially when the client was paying well, that's when s**t usually got personal and as selfish as it sounded, Luis was unwilling to let this one go so easily. So as the dance continued and his body moved to the rhythm of the song he would slowly begin to brush against the others lap lightly, the little bit of physical contact meant to excite and arouse.

As they continued and Luis posed his question he would let out a soft moan at the others words "Oooo Never got a chance to dance for military before, all of them are always so...straight" he let out the faintest chuckles "Tengo que amar a un hombre en uniforme" he spoke his native tongue before listening to the other man explain that the other guys were also from the country like himself "Country boys too? Tonight certainly is my lucky night miel" finally he'd look over his shoulder to look at the other man, seeing that devilish smirk as he obviously was drinking in the sight "Oh guapo si solo supieras" he spoke lowly just barely above the music playing.

Luis would then slowly slide the jacket off his arms before letting it fall to the ground and reaching down to grab what was essentially a speedo and pulled it up impossibly tight into his rear, leaving even less to the imagination. Was this uncomfortable? Very! But it usually drove everyone wild when he did it so he'd deal with the blatant discomfort to continue the dance. Finally Luis would turn around and slowly climbed into the others lap and sat there as the song began to slow down and he did some soft grinding from where he was seated on the guys lap "If you pay a little extra I'll let you touch a bit, maybe I'll even share my name" Luis's amber gaze met the others as he leaned in, his breath just barely ghosting over the others lips as he spoke. He'd also made sure to place a firm hand on the others cheek, it was a sensual moment but also served to make sure the other male didn't try to lean in and steal a kiss. They wouldn't want that, now would they?

(Translation: Tengo que amar a un hombre en uniforme = Gotta love a man in uniform
miel = honey
Oh guapo si solo supieras = Oh handsome, if only you knew)

vampireglub

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:26 pm
"Hell, tell me about it," Ryan shook his head, knowing how hard it was being a bisexual in the military. A lot of the guys, as the dancer had noted, were straight and many were homophobic, which why Ryan often kept it to himself that he was interested in both males and females. Luckily, the country boys he was training with this time around were good-hearted, open-minded guys who didn't really care what others did or who others were interested in as long as nobody was getting hurt. "La próxima vez llevaré el uniforme para usted," he teased, knowing that the uniform added to his sex appeal, as it did for most. Personally, though, Ryan had gotten the most compliment in his work clothes: worn blue jeans, a white v-neck with his dog tags around his neck, and his matching boots, belt, and hat. Tonight though, he was dressed in a pair of light-washed jeans, black military boots, and a black button-down with his dog tags tucked into the front of his shirt which had the first three buttons popped open, showing off his tanned collarbone, and which had the sleeves rolled up, showing off his tattoo which curled around his left arm.

Ryan's eyes followed the dancer as he shed his jacket, pulling up his speedo, showing off curvey's of his body beneath the little piece of clothing, leaving few blanks for Ryan's imagination to fill in. Hungrily, Ryan licked his lips, the dancer moving to sit in his lap. Ryan was offered some light touching and the blessing of the dancer's name if he was willing to pay more. Honestly, Ryan's nomadic farmhand lifestyle required little to no money and he had plenty in savings as his mother had left him her life savings once she passed away. Due to this, any money Ryan got from his military service often just went into a bank account and sat around unless he really needed something like new tires for his truck or a six-pack of beer after a long day of working in the blistering son. So, having little concern in terms of money, Ryan, with his hands still underneath his rear, reached into his back pocket, pulling his wallet out. "So, another hundred should work, right?" He said, staring directly into the dancer's eyes with a grin: warm but with a hint of cockiness.

((OOC:
La próxima vez llevaré el uniforme para usted = Next time I'll wear the uniform for you"

By Bi Blitz

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:32 pm
User Image User Image

Luis would grin a bit and chuckled as he tilted his head slightly with a sultry smile on his face "¿La próxima vez? ¿Eso es una promesa?" ********, if there would be a next time Luis would happily take this man back up on whatever he wanted, especially if he kept paying as well as he did. Hell, if he were being honest he probably would still happily take him as a regular even if he stopped paying so well. Just having someone come in as a regular would help Luis's wallet greatly, even if the money was only going to be what his usual fares were. Once Luis began to lose what little clothing he had left he smirked a bit as the other man's eyes seemed enraptured by the sight of it. Then pulling the speedo up to where it was riding in all the right areas certainly helped to give the other man a show. He couldn't resist the grin as he literally felt the others excitement, it was always flattering to the Spaniard that he could get people like this with his some of his dance moves. Of course once the Spanish man offered the some touching and his name for more cash, he genuinely didn't expect the other man to actually pull his wallet out. Even more so he hadn't thought a second hundred dollar bill to come out like that and his amber gaze would blink and stare for a moment in complete bewilderment. There were guys who paid less for straight up sex and this guy was throwing hundreds at him just for some touching and his name!? Luis would quickly composed himself thankfully and met the others grin with his own as the hundred was gingerly plucked from the other man's hand "That should suffice" he stated with an amused look on his face, letting the other put his wallet away before quickly sliding the hundred dollar bill into the front of his speedo once more. It was by all means the only place that he could actually put it. Once that was done Luis would lean forward a bit as he ground his hips into the other man's lap "You have until the song ends, after that it's hands off again" the song that was currently playing didn't have much time left on it, thirty or forty seconds left and then this private dance would be over but just to start things off Luis would grab the others hands and guided them to his rear before letting go "Go on, I've been told it's my best feature. Would you agree Querido?" he muttered aloud before letting the other man's hands roam freely as Luis would let his lips hover mere inches from the Ryan's but not giving him that little peck. Kissing was reserved for boyfriends or girlfriends of Luis's, he was single right now but that didn't mean he'd just hand them out. Besides such actions kept the customer all excited and bothered, wanting just that little bit extra but being denied it outright.

(Translation:
¿La próxima vez? ¿Eso es una promesa? = Next time? Is that a promise?
Querido = Dear)

vampireglub

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas