Captain

Rainbow Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:03 am
(will make pretty later)

Ayano blinks lazily as the sun hits her eyes. She sits up quickly in a small panic as she doesn’t initially recognize her surroundings. She breathes a sigh of relief. It had been her first night in the dormitory. She flopped back down into the freshly bought sheets and pulled out her phone. 8 am. A sigh escapes her lips as she forces herself up. After all, she has a lot of work to do. As she gets dressed into clothes fit for training, her phone chimes. She smiles and breathes a sigh of relief as she sees the message she had been hoping for.

I’ll see you around noon

After a small nervous pep talk in the mirror, Ayano heads out of her room to face the day. As she enters the lounge Manager greets her. “Today’s your first day with my two wonderful dancers! I can’t wait for this show to be a success!”

Ayano blinks. “Yeah, no pressure……” She mumbles as she pulls out ingredients to make the four of them omurice. After all today was going to be a rough day for those two. After all, Hoseok doesn’t hold punches….  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:13 am
The alarm was blaring. An arm snaked its way out of the blanket and grabbed ahold of the cell phone on the stand and turned off the alarm. Sleep wasn’t a thing that came to them last night. Jun was too excited about the day ahead. They were going to be trained! His dreams of being on stage in front of a big crowd were getting closer and closer every day! Jun made his way out of the bed and threw on some work out clothes. He was ready! Now all that was left-

Jun exited his room and made his way over to Kiko’s.

“Kiko!” He called, banging on the door. “It’s time to wake up!” A few more knocks and he got some groggy reply from within. He wasn’t sure what the voice was saying to him, but he hoped it meant the person inside was getting up and ready. “Be at breakfast, or I’m coming in there and dragging you out! It’s the most important meal of the day!” Maybe Jun was a bit too perky for how early it was.

Jun left Kiko’s room and started towards the dining area. He noticed Ayano, the savior of the company!, making breakfast. “Need any help?” He asked as he got closer.

At some point, Kiko made her way down. She sat at the table, laid her head down, and started dozing off again.  

XxFly-By-NightxX
Vice Captain

Sparkly Bloodsucker

DGM Rp Awesomeness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas