Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:28 pm
Mellinae sighed, and ran her hand along the rails of the stair rails. Life since Vday was boring. There was no excitement. No adventure. Her tall, dark, and handsome was busy doing work. So she was stuck here, doing nothing but looking gorgeous on a boring old Tuesday Night.

It was too early to try the bar. And far too late to wander the halls. The guards were a stickler for curfews and whatnot since the little ones had been ransacked. So off she was going to the kitchen for a evening snack. Not like there was much else to do around here.

EvilSilverDragon9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image

Lost again, not that she'd ever admit it. Staring at the kitchen, Quorra shrugged her shoulders and went digging. Eight tentacles made it easy to find previsions. Why ever did she think it was a good idea to leave the ocean?

Settling in the corner looking at the door, she bit into a seaweed wrap and pondered again. After the initial excitement of the giant sea-serpents and incompetent guards losing two fry, things became boring. Not just that, but these overly large buildings just felt cramped and so last age.

Hugging again, she watched the bubbles of her annoyance escape while taking another bite.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:11 pm
Mellinae had reached the kitchen and threw open the door with a touch of an overdramatic sigh. She stormed toward the fridge, threw open those doors as well and shoved her entire head in. Maybe the cold would help liven her up. Help her think.

In the process she spotted some seagrass berries and seasoned kelp, and jerked em out and plopped them on the bar. The entire time, she remained oblivious to the dark, quiet octopus. It wasn't until she went to grab the fork that she noticed.

Which lead to her giving a tiny huff of a breath and gathering her heart with the palm of her hand. "Scared the sweet waves out of me. You're not supposed to sneak up on people like that." She scolded, before going and getting a fork.

"But since my mother taught me to be polite, wanna share some berries and gossip?" She asked, as tho that was a normal everyday thing.

EvilSilverDragon9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Smirking, Quorra let out a deep chuckle, "One must be careful, the royal types here have aflare for the over-dramatic" One of her tentacles waved in a vague fashion. Sure it was a bit of a understatement but those were just minor details.

Gossip? Raising a delicate eyebrow, she scuttled forward, "You have my attention, I'll happily share. I have two seaweed wraps if you are looking for a taste of home." This betta lady looked like the many of her ocean fellows that made the mistake of coming to this lake for that doomed party.

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 am
EvilSilverDragon

Mel raised her hands to the sky and praised the gods. "Finally. A woman of taste!" She sighed, sliding over to take a seaweed roll.

"I have no clue how they survive here. Their food is either too bland or too rich. Theres no in between."she muttered. Taking a bite, she moaned alittle as the taste of home wandered across her tongue. "This is soooooo good." She whispered, her eyes closing. She missed home.
She eyed her darkened friend with a look of appreciation. This octo could cook.

Returning back to the gossip at hand, she swallowed her food and pointed "So. Apparently, if you skulk around the servants tunnels and entrances enough, you tend to catch gossip. And if you're as bored as I am during this lock down, gossip is life. " she took another bite of her sandwiches and chewed and swallowed before continuing.

"And I happen to have overheard that the King with all the daughters? Yeah. He is totes hooking up with the octo he was flirting with. I over heard a staff complaining about the food stains all over his sheets. " she giggled behind her hand. "Apparently, the king enjoys sea berries in and out of the bedroom. "  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games