Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Briar Rose (OWN) and Frolick (Kesmi)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 am
The wind was cool and refreshing this morning. It had rained all night and the smell was clean and earthy. Briar loved to take flight after a good rain fall; the land before was quiet and at peace after a hard night. But the sky was where Briar found her peace and freedom, a place where rules and control of ones self had no place.

The sun was up and shine bright making every tree look more like jewels. Seeing a crystal blue stream, Briar banks right and begins a circular decent to a clearing next to the stream. It was time for a drink of water and mountain snow water was the best. Gracefully landing, Briar trots to the edge of the water and dips her muzzle in to the ice water and takes three long pulls. "That is some good water." Briar says out loud.

Taking her first look around the clearing, Briar can see that this spot is very special. The small white sand beach she was on lead to beautiful and colorful meadow surrounded by old growth trees. The smell of lavender and pin wafted in the air. Unable to help herself so walked over and into the meadow to taken in the beauty around her.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 pm
"Must you have to shout at this time of day?!" came a more offending voice from somewhere in the clearing as it seemed a stallion laid sunning himself. His tail flicked through the grass that grew taller then himself in this position. Rolling slightly to raise his head over the tall blades to glare at the mare that was close to the stream. "Or is it your intent to let everyone know you are here?"

He was a prickly stallion, his purple eyes was just as purple as his coat. His white bangs hung over his eyes as a slim cream colored horn sprouted from his forehead. Giving a bit of a shake to his mane, dispersing whatever might have clung to it, Frolick heaved himself from the ground. All the while muttering to himself about loud mares and wondering if they all had such voices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:36 pm
Kesmi

At the sound of another's voice, Briar was quite startled but composed herself very quickly. She really hadn't noticed anyponny else around but when she thought on it it really wasnt that surprising. The meadow was very beautiful after all. As the stallion stood up and grumbled she was beginning to think he was pretty thorny for someone have just been naping.

Stand up tall and head held high, Briar began to speak to the stranger that had appeared. "I beg your pardon Sir I didnt realise anyponny else was out here this far. I also had no idea I was speaking so loudly
"
*You didnt he is just grouchy cause you woke him up.* her inner self told her. "My name is Briar Rose." she said with a bow. "And you are?" she hadn't seen this stallion around before and wondered who he might be.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:49 am
Finally coming to fully standing, Frolick shook the rest of the grass and flowers from his coat. Though some stuck to his mane looking much like decorations. He turned his gaze towards the strange mare that stood across the field from him. He noted her scales and webbed wings, he had yet to have a run in with a star like this. Even the long slender and hairless tail caused him to tilt his head to one side a little. What sort of star was this one, though he soon turned his head slightly to one side as if he didn't care.

"Brier Rose, Huh?" He muttered to himself, she didn't seem like any sort of rose to him, but this was him. "Frolick, not too much of a name, but it is something I suppose."

Frolick had never been the greatest at talking to others, he mostly tried to chase them away or just left himself. But this mare intrigued him. She was different, he wanted to know more. Though he had run into his share of oddities, but those were starts quiped with gadgets and other means, this one was more... Dragon like...

OneWintersNite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:44 pm
Kesmi

Briar watched the stud stand up and try to shack free the grass and flowers that hang from his name. She might have form the attempt cute but she was far from noticing the cute things in others. She did however notice he didn't seem to like her presents but had not voiced as much so she continued watching and studying him.

"Yes that is my name. Though my friends call me Briar." Or they would if she had any she thought to herself. "Frolick is a...unique name. Does it have a meaning?" She was not the best at conversation herself but she was trying. An internal grin broke free as she looked at the soft pink flowers still stuck in the studs hair. They seem out of place against his harder she'll he seemed to have up but she was not one to talk.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces