Submit

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:13 pm
Hello! I am looking for some RPs. I like doing one on one roleplays, and I prefer to play the female. I will play a male if we do two RPs or if we double. Here are some things you need to know.
1. I like my partners to be semi-lit at least. I was an English major, so grammar and spelling are a big deal to me.
2. I like to post at least a paragraph.
3. I like working on the story together.
4. I will RP over PMs or here.

I think that's about it. So, message me or comment if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:40 am
Helle_Einhorn
Hello! I am looking for some RPs. I like doing one on one roleplays, and I prefer to play the female. I will play a male if we do two RPs or if we double. Here are some things you need to know.
1. I like my partners to be semi-lit at least. I was an English major, so grammar and spelling are a big deal to me.

I would love to try a RP with you! Would you be interested in a f/f pairing though? I'm writing male in all my other rp's and I'm kind of getting burnt out. What type of stuff do you like writing? Slice of Life, fantasy, adventure?  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:25 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
Helle_Einhorn

I would love to try a RP with you! Would you be interested in a f/f pairing though? I'm writing male in all my other rp's and I'm kind of getting burnt out. What type of stuff do you like writing? Slice of Life, fantasy, adventure?

I only do m/f pairings. I should have said that. It's just what I feel comfortable writing. I love fantasy, adventure,sci fi, romance. I'm pretty open to anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Helle_Einhorn
RedHeadedRehsa
Helle_Einhorn

I only do m/f pairings. I should have said that. It's just what I feel comfortable writing. I love fantasy, adventure,sci fi, romance. I'm pretty open to anything.

Oh ok! Well I don't think I can take on another rp right now in a male role. I've hit my max creatively. I will keep you in mind in the future though if the one's I'm already doing slow down whee  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:24 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:14 pm
Helle_Einhorn
Bump!

Aww I can't stand to see you posting here all alone! Also my rp's are rolling in pretty slow tonight. We could talk and see if we find something we'd be willing to try together if you want. I'm pretty open to whatever, but if I am going to be writing male I'd really like for my character to be a pretty dominant hard a**. It doesn't mean that his interior can't be soft and mushy, but I'd like his shell to be pretty thick. It's just that all my other guys are super sweet gentlemen and I really want to try something new. Thoughts?  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:42 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
Helle_Einhorn
Bump!

Aww I can't stand to see you posting here all alone! Also my rp's are rolling in pretty slow tonight. We could talk and see if we find something we'd be willing to try together if you want. I'm pretty open to whatever, but if I am going to be writing male I'd really like for my character to be a pretty dominant hard a**. It doesn't mean that his interior can't be soft and mushy, but I'd like his shell to be pretty thick. It's just that all my other guys are super sweet gentlemen and I really want to try something new. Thoughts?

You are just the sweetest. <3 I am totally fine with a guy like that. I like guys that are a bit of a butt. Haha. As for plots, I am kind of open to ideas right now. We could always brainstorm over PMs?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:25 pm
I wouldn't mind another RP or two. smile  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:57 pm
Still looking. I'd love to do something with aliens!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:10 pm
Still searching. I might not have a job for two weeks, so Rping would be a nice distraction. :p  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:47 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:49 am
Still looking. smile

Edit: I'd love to so something involving zombies.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Roleplay Search

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items