Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Celebration Preparations (Silver Glade RP + everyone)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:03 pm
[[ This Rp is for preparing to celebrate the solstice in the Silver Glade herd. Kingdom of the Arion, but outsiders of all kinds are welcome to join! ]]

User Image

The air had grown cold and the glade had turned white from the fallen snow. The time neared the Winter Solstice, one time out of the year when the mists fall around the mountain to allow the fea lights to shine across the skies. It was here in the midst of the forest where the Silver Glade herd resided. Ruled by their king Oberon and his children. The summers had given their bounty and the stores were pilled full of grain, wheat flour and dried berries of all sorts.

"Gather round my fellows, the Solstice is upon use." Oberon's voice rang deep and clear through the common as he stood before one of the larger trees of their home. "The lands have given us their bounty, it is time to celebrate and give thanks. To bring together everyone and share with those who have not."

Teal eyes looked out over those few who gathered before him. He noted his son was there and many faces who helped create the kingdom. It was a joy to lead the Arion to a place of peace. Raising his head up, Oberon looked out past his people and towards the trees that they called home. The lofty bows that sheltered them from the heaviest of storms and closeness to keep out the bitter winter bite. Yes, this was home and a home he would one day leave to his children to look after.

"My friends, followers, now is the time to brush off the cobwebs of your finest trimmings. for in a few days time, we feast." With this, while it was short, Oberon stepped off from his perch and into the crowd that had gathered. He lived not away from his people, but among them. He might have been 'king' but he too, was still an Arion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image

The cold crisp air filed Emrose's lungs as she walked though the woods. She had wanted to take a walk in the freshly fallen snow. She loved the way the snow crunched under her hooves as she walked. Winter was the best time of the year for so many reasons.

Watching her hooves and not really were she was going, Emrose found herself in an unknow part of the woods. A mist fill the empty spaces between every tree but she knew better then to panica. Stopping she lessoned to the world around her in the hopes of gaining a since of direction.

Through the mist comes a voice to the right of her so she starts off in that direction. As she emerges from trees, Emrose can see a gathering of Arions is taking place. It must be the beginning of the Winter Solstice. Emrose thinks to herself not wanting to interrupted. Listening to the last speech, Emrose watches as their leader steps down form the perch. "I wonder if this herd would mind if I stayed." She quietly voiced knowing no one could hear her.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Pijrrh
Crew

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:13 am
User Image

Hidden in the edge of the forest, Freya fluffed her wings lightly against her back as she surveyed the hubbub swarming in the clearing nearby. Her ears perked up at the pronouncement of celebration. A party was absolutely her kind of thing and crashing a party was even better. Although it probably wasn't technically "crashing" with the gorgeous stallion openly inviting anyone nearby to attend. Minor details. Regardless she should be able to find herself some new friends.

Being surrounded by opulence, both in material possessions and physical excellence, was her favorite place to be, and this gathering sounded like it was going to be magnificent. Celebrations that extend on for days tend to be that way. It'd be silly to go to all that effort and not have it be phenomenal, wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image
Zamira stood nearby her father as he made his announcement. She was absolutely excited about parties and that the solstice was looming closer. Her wings fluttered gleefully and as her father concluded, she bounded off. Hoping to put together some festive flora crowns for friends and family. Not far from her, she spotted a friend.

"Oh! Dagmar. Dagmar! Let's go and make flora crowns of holly and berries!!" She shouted at the white celtic mare as she danced around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Dagmar had been standing in the crowd listening to their king speak about the coming solstice and festivities, but it wasn't long that the high pitched calls of her princess and friend came through the crowd. Dagmar turned her head and looked at Zamira. Zamira never seemed to be able to stay still long and was just down right tickled at the moment.

"Sure, lead the way," was all Dagmar managed as Zamira lead her off.

Heavenly Snow
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:52 pm
Oberon chuckled as his daughter headed off with another. Oh to be young again, but he was an aging old stallion. The disease that had come through and taken his mate and other daughter had taken its own toll on him. Shaking his head slightly, he wandered through the crowds smiling and nodding to those that might have spoken. When he was finally free from the throng, Oberon gave a hearty sigh. celebrations were always a big thing and he was pleased to be hosting one again.

"It is nice to see life in these streets again." He said mostly to himself.

He wandered away as everyone clamered to do their own preparations. He too would have something to add to the festivities, but was not sure just what yet. Stopping a moment he noticed a mare standing on the edges of the crowd, she wasn't an Arion, but this was the time for all to celebrate. Stepping over towards the Arcturus. He had yet to see the Lyra that was at the fringes of the silver forest that surrounded the Kingdom.

"Hello there Miss, welcome to the Silver Glade. Have you come to enjoy the celebration that shall be coming up?" he asked kindly, that old war tone hidden away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:49 pm
User Image Cosmos has foudn himself muttering on the sidelines of the gathering as his fearless leader had announced a celebration. Just perfect, another thing to make him want to just stay inside all day. With a satchel hanging from around his neck, he had some things to pick up before the whole thing starts and he can just stay inside. Stepping away from where he was, the starry, cat tailed Arion took to muttering to himself about the ridiculousness of the whole thing. Wasn't it enough that they were still rebuilding?

"Does he really think this is a good time to celebrate something when so many were taken?" his voice a little louder then what he was wanting.

Cosmos wandered the far sides of the gathering searching for the items he needed. One he wasn't able to find within the confines of the herd grounds and had to venture further out. Stopping to flick his tail in a 'hmpf' at Oberon and all those excited of this celebration he wandered into the mists. One his way, he noticed a pale colored mare standing amongst the trees.

"Tch" was all he said before stepping past. "How many does this King think will come to his sudden celebration?" This was not issued towards anyone, but was loud enough for anyone near to hear.

Nikkichomp

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:04 pm
User Image

Emrose had been having so much fun helping with the winter solstice preparations. She had made decorations of all kinds and a few Arions had shown her how to make some of their very special treats. This was truly a group effort.

The laughter of many nations filled the air with warmth and excitement. Emrose was so glad she had stumbled upon this during her walk. Looking around Emrose wondered where she should head to next's; where she would be the most helpful at.

Happy but unsure of where to go, Emrose starts walking all around looking and listening to all the activities around her. She knows she will find something to do or someone to help if she is moving.

Caught up in all the festivities, Emrose complete misses that she is being talked to. Blushing with embarrassment, she had over to the leader that had given the announcement to apologize.

"I'm so sorry Sir. I got caught up in all the excitement and lost my head a little." *oh great now he is going to think your crazy. Lost your head really?!?* Clearing her throat she decides it would be best to smile and answer his questions then try to explain again.
"Yes I have. Though I did start out coming to the celebration. I kind of came upon it. It truly is magical." The child like joy and excitement was working it's way back into her voice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:10 pm
Zamira danced about to her own rhythm, a crown of holly and berries upon her head. She laughter was light small bells as tried to encourage any other arion to join her. Over hearing Cosmos being all grumpy, she trotted over to him and tossed an extra holly and berry crown upon his head.

"Ohhhh Cosmos, don't be such a grumpy gus. Come dance with me, please?????" her smile beamed at him.

Dagmar felt she had her hooves full with Zamira, especially today. She was such a free spirit and seemed to always be on the move. They had barely finished making flora crowns when Zamira was running off. But she was a happy young mare who always seemed to be laughing. There could be worse things, especially after all that has occurred. While trying to keep up with Zamira, Dagmar accidently bumps into Emrose.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry hun." Dagmar looked at Emrose and tilted her head. "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Dagmar." She smiled pleasently at the other mare, a crown upon her own head thanks to Zamira.

Heavenly Snow
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:21 am
User Image

Being bumped into wasnt uncomen at this wonderful event, Emrose simplyed smiled and laughed as if it was nothing at all. So when the beautiful black mained and blue winged mare ran into her she really wasnt shocked. But this mare was new and was kind enough to introduce herself.

Smiling warmly she begin " oh no problem at all there is alot going on and a bump or ten is bound to happen. Nice to meet you Dagmar. My name is Emrose but most just call me Em. looking at the crown on Dagmars head she wondered with mild curiosity where she might find one for herself. They were. Very beautiful after all and she had notice a few others with them as well.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games