x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:09 am
Hey there, I'm Pure, I'm a 22 year old female. I love to roleplay, and I'm very active. My writing style is pretty casual, usually 2-3 paragraphs per post. I am only comfortable playing female roles and prefer M/F pairings. I prefer to do OC than fandoms, and when I do fandoms I prefer OC x OC with our own storyline, just in the same universe (if that makes sense).

OC Ideas:

Gang/Mafia member x Gang/Mafia leader
Detective x Gang/Mafia leader
Detective x Partner
Gang/Mafia leader x Rival Gang/Mafia leader
Civilian x Gang/Mafia leader/member
CEO x Secretary/Assistant
Detective x Assassin/Hitman
Assassin/Hitman x Assassin/Hitman
Assassin/Hitman x Target
Clan leader x Rival Clan leader
Kidnapper x Victim
Bully x Victim
Sibling x Sibling's Bestfriend
VR Game Player x Player (No, not SAO)
Superhero x Superhero
Villain x Villain
Superhero x Villain
Superhero/Villain x Sidekick
Superhero/Villain x Civillian
Superhero/Villain x Law Enforcement
Supernatural Creature x Human
Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
Supernatural Creature x Hunter
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Fandom Universes:

LotR
The Hobbit
Marvel - The Avengers/X-Men
Shadowhunters

If any of these interest you, or if you had any ideas that you might like to try, then feel free to PM me or quote me here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:19 am
Bump  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:19 am
x-PureHeroine

I could do this one with you  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:14 am
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

Oh great, that's one of the ones I was craving the most. Which role would you prefer to play? I'm perfectly fine with either.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:44 am
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

Oh great, that's one of the ones I was craving the most. Which role would you prefer to play? I'm perfectly fine with either.

All right biggrin I can play the mafia leader since I wanted to build a character that acts serious and tough but is sweet and soft on the inside kind of guy. Do you have a certain setting in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:08 am
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

All right biggrin I can play the mafia leader since I wanted to build a character that acts serious and tough but is sweet and soft on the inside kind of guy. Do you have a certain setting in mind?

Alright then. I was thinking modern day, probably somewhere in America?? Unless you had something in mind. The mafia wouldn't need to be based on any real group it could be your own creation but I'll leave that up to you.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:25 am
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

Alright then. I was thinking modern day, probably somewhere in America?? Unless you had something in mind. The mafia wouldn't need to be based on any real group it could be your own creation but I'll leave that up to you.

America sounds good. I have a basic grasp of what mafias are and how they operate, so I'll research little and if I find a real group that fits what I had in mind, I'll use it as a reference. How about the plot? How do you want the storyline to go?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:50 am
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

America sounds good. I have a basic grasp of what mafias are and how they operate, so I'll research little and if I find a real group that fits what I had in mind, I'll use it as a reference. How about the plot? How do you want the storyline to go?

Sounds good. Now for plot I have a few ideas that could at least get us started off and we can build as we go.

The first idea being that my character is somehow tied to a rival gang, probably through family ties, and she ends up getting caught in the middle of a war as said gang tries to encroach on your character's territory.

Another idea is that my character gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and ends up witnessing something she shouldn't have.

Or perhaps someone she knows is apart of the mafia, or has dealings with them, as well and they end up dragging her into it through association. (Say they had a debt to your character or something along those lines)

Maybe it's just a chance meeting between our characters, for instance your character could somehow wind up injured and on her doorstep and she ends up helping him.

There's also the idea of them already knowing eachother maybe as childhood friends, but they grew apart as they got older, but after awhile end up bumping into eachother again.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm
x-PureHeroine

Sounds good. Now for plot I have a few ideas that could at least get us started off and we can build as we go.

The first idea being that my character is somehow tied to a rival gang, probably through family ties, and she ends up getting caught in the middle of a war as said gang tries to encroach on your character's territory.

Another idea is that my character gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and ends up witnessing something she shouldn't have.

Or perhaps someone she knows is apart of the mafia, or has dealings with them, as well and they end up dragging her into it through association. (Say they had a debt to your character or something along those lines)

Maybe it's just a chance meeting between our characters, for instance your character could somehow wind up injured and on her doorstep and she ends up helping him.

There's also the idea of them already knowing eachother maybe as childhood friends, but they grew apart as they got older, but after awhile end up bumping into eachother again.

I like the last one. Your character could be indebted to mine but as soon as they meet they recognize each other and he makes her work for him to pay off what she owes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:48 pm
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

I like the last one. Your character could be indebted to mine but as soon as they meet they recognize each other and he makes her work for him to pay off what she owes.

I like it. Would you prefer to RP through the Guild or in PMs? I personally find thread easier to keep track of, because I use PMs to talk with friends and it can get confusing, but I'd be willing to make it work if you were more comfortable with it. Either way I won't have a profile together until after I wake up as I'm just about to head to bed.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:14 pm
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

I like it. Would you prefer to RP through the Guild or in PMs? I personally find thread easier to keep track of, because I use PMs to talk with friends and it can get confusing, but I'd be willing to make it work if you were more comfortable with it. Either way I won't have a profile together until after I wake up as I'm just about to head to bed.

Roleplaying through the guild is better for me. Take your time I haven't started on his profile either and I am too tired to anyway (I should get some sleep myself). Good Night!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:55 am
I intended to have her profile done by tonight but I've been rather distracted. I have created the thread though, so you can post his profile there whenever you're ready.

Edit: One thing I forgot to ask is what face claims you prefer to use, if any? I know some people like to write descriptions instead.

PuffyCake

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:28 am
x-PureHeroine
I intended to have her profile done by tonight but I've been rather distracted. I have created the thread though, so you can post his profile there whenever you're ready.

Edit: One thing I forgot to ask is what face claims you prefer to use, if any? I know some people like to write descriptions instead.

PuffyCake

I usually use anime pictures, but I'm okay with writing descriptions. I'll post his profile as soon as I'm done with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:37 am
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

PuffyCake

I usually use anime pictures, but I'm okay with writing descriptions. I'll post his profile as soon as I'm done with it.

Anime pictures are fine with me, I actually dread writing descriptions because I can never make them quite clear enough.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

PuffyCake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:30 pm
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake
x-PureHeroine

PuffyCake

Anime pictures are fine with me, I actually dread writing descriptions because I can never make them quite clear enough.

True. It can be difficult for others to imagine your character through descriptions. Face claims make it easier to have a solid picture of what they look like.  
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff