Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
This is All New to Me (for EchoMonroe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, go on, disgust me
Tell me the ugly
I want something real

╔══════════════╗
Jason Moretti
╚══════════════╝

"Yes well I have no problem covering your two dollar coffee," Jason chuckled as he stepped out on to the side walk before slipping his hand into Chris's. He started walking them in the direction of he park.

Oh, go on, despise me
Anything but lying
Tell me I'm inside your head

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 pm
EchoMonroe

Chris blushed more when Jason took his hand and started walking with him. He chuckled softly. "The price wasn't the point." He gave his hand a little squeeze. "This has been the best day of my life."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm
"I'm really glad to hear it," Jason chuckled",but you just wait until our first real date. I've got it all planned out. We will come back to my place, turn down the lights, order a huge pizza and have a Harry potter movie marathon." He smiled warmly as Chris as they continued to walk down the street.

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:03 pm
EchoMonroe

"That sounds amazing! When do we get to do that?" Chris smiled to him excited. "But, I had really hoped this was our first date. After all it can't end with a kiss if we haven't even gone on a date yet." Chris winked but, was blushing like crazy.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:27 pm
"It is a date but I still want to give you an even better, more official first date," Jason confirmed ",but sometime next week. Likely a weekday as my weekends tend to be pretty busy given the job and all."

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:35 pm
EchoMonroe

"Okay. As long as this is actually our first date. I look forward to our official first date as you put it." Chris smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze. "I dont have any tests next week so I dont have to study to much. And I'll finish my paper this weekend so I'll be free whenever you are."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:09 pm
Jason smiled and nodded. "It will probably be Thursday," he said with a shrug ",I work another part time job through out the week as part of my degree."

Rent_junkie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:09 pm
EchoMonroe

"Thursday will be great. What is the second job you have?" Chris didn't know how Jason could do two jobs and school. He could hardly handle just school. "If you can handle two jobs while going to school maybe I could get a job to pay for my own tuition and come out to my parents."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:42 am
EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 pm
"All my classes are online," Jason explained ",so I can set my own hours and stuff. I don't think I could actually attend class on a campus and go to school. I work part time at a therapists office with kids who don't have parents. It's really great."

(OOC: Sorry. I've been gone a lot lately with the hurricane and this post kinda got buried!)
Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:10 pm
EchoMonroe

(That's okay. I hope everything went well for you with the hurricane. )

"That does sound really nice. I'm glad you get to do something you like a lot. I dont think I could handle doing online classes. I have a hard enough time remembering everything I'm told."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:40 pm
(OOC: Sorry I never got the notification for this! Yeah we lost power for a bit but nothing major.)

Jason chuckled when Chris said he didn't think he could handle online classes. "Yeah you've gotta be really self motivated," he said ",it's so much easier than a classroom though. Plus where a regular class may take an hour I can work through the same lecture online in half that, if I need help I get one on one interaction with a professor though chat. I love it, but then again I'm really used to it. I went though virtual school for high school as well."

Rent_junkie

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:33 pm
EchoMonroe

(That's good that you got through it okay. It didn't even hit us like it was supose to.)

"I'm glad it works well for you. I do better with the support of my fellow classmates. We forn study groups. And some of them come up with questions I didn't even realize I had." He chuckled softly. "And there would be no way to do my clinicals online. Oh man that's a scary thought. If some online school did a nursing degree with virtual clinicals. Just imaginary patients who probably would be super well behaved and actually tell you what is wrong." He laughed more. "It is surprising the number of people who don't know how they can get pregnant."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff