Opposites attract (Echo & wolfy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

Lucian growled when he felt the other starts to heat up. He maneuvered both of Tama's wrists into one hand and grabbed the kit's jaw harshly with the other so he could look the fox in the eyes. "My home isn't fire proof," he warned ",and I don't take kindly to being burnt. Try it again and I will put you over my knee." It was clear he wasn't joking. He really was hoping the fox would heed his warning so they could continue their fun.

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
Come have some tea and relaxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama growled as he felt Lucian pin his arms down with one hand but snapped out of it as soon the male stared directly into his eyes. Tama's eyes softened and he couldn't help but blush as he knew he let himself get out of control. "I-I'm sorry!! he quickly said as he was embarrassed from his actions. His body quicky cooled down and he quickly looked to the side. He hadn't met anyone that made him lose control like that and brought out his animal instincts.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:18 pm

Lucian purred as he felt Tama cool down. He gent;y nosed at the other's neck before leaving a trail of light kisses up to his ear. "Good boy," he whispered in the fox's ear ",you controlled yourself very well. Keep it up and you might earn yourself a reward." He used his grip on the other's chin to direct their lips back together. The kiss wasn't as rough as the last one but it wasn't gentle either. He moved his hand from Tama's jaw to gently rest around his neck.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:56 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Feeling Lucian nuzzle his neck before leaving a trail of kisses along his pale neck, the kitsune couldn't help but shiver in pleasure. Hearing the taller male speak made Tama relaxe a bit more as Lucians words swirled in his mind. The kiss sealed the kitsunes fate as he felt the others lips against his. Without any hesitation, Tama kissed Lucian back as his eyes softened before closing. Tama pressed his hips hard against Lucians but didn't bother to fight for his hands free. It was clear at this point that the kitsune knew his place.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:06 am

Lucian hummed softly into the kiss before he pulled and took a moment to take in Tama. "You really are beautiful," he said softly as he continued to gaze at the demon beneath him. He ran his thumb up the side of the fox's neck and preened at seeing the bruises on the oher's skin. He was tempted to wrap his hand around Tama's throat but he resisted. He knew better. Another time. He pressed his thumb into one of the bruises on the kit's throat instead. "Would you like to carry this to the bedroom," he suggested ",I can't imagine the floor is very comfortable."

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:37 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hearing Lucian hum into the kiss before feeling the incubus pull away and speak, Tama was swirling with emotions by this point. The kitsune hadn't met anyone like the taller man so he was having a hard time controlling himself. "Ah! Y-yes please!" Tama moaned out as he felt Lucians thumb press into one of the bruises. "Pl-please stop taunting m-me" the kitsune said in a low tone as be blushed. His body had started to heat up again but this time was without his choice as he couldn't help but feel turned on by the incubus power over him. Tama looked at Lucian with a lustful look as his tails lightly rubbed the taller males legs.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Lucian chuckled softly hearing the fox stutter and dropped a gently kiss on his cheek. "Take a second to calm down," he encouraged ",nothing kills a good mood faster than setting something on fire." He sat back on the floor and pulled Tama with him. He released the kit's wrists in favor of wrapping his arms around his waist. This wasn't his first rodeo with a easily excited lover, he had no problem taking a moment for the other to collect himself. He kissed over Tama's collar bone then up his neck.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama felt embarrassed as he couldn't believe he let his emotions get out of control. He was someone easy to provoke if he feels challenged. But the kitsune couldnt help but let out a light chuckle at Lucians words. "Mm... yeah maybe for you, I kind of like setting things on fire. But dont worry that wont happen again, I'm fine now" he said with a soft smile. Once his hands were free he quickly undid the clasp that held his collar together but ended up dropping his sapphire orb as he felt Lucian start to kiss his collar bone. Tama felt himself shiver as he enjoyed feeling the males lips against his neck. Slowly he slipped off his haori (kimono jacket) to reveal a tight black tube top like shirt. "There much better" he whispered before nipping Lucians ear playfully. Tama wrapped his arms around the taller males shoulders before giving Lucian a kiss on the lips. Without his sapphire orb on him, he was considerably much more weaker with his powers and was less likely to set things on fire now. He could still give Lucian playful shocks though.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:12 pm

Lucian chuckled at Tama's quip and shook his head against the other's throat. He slid his hands down to grip the fox's thighs and gave them a firm squeeze. "Hang on," he purred. That was all the warning he gave before he stood. He smiled at the kit in his arms and made a quick dash to his bedroom. Lucian carefully dropped Tama onto the king size bed and slid his hands over the fox's sides. "Clothes off," he said roughly as the sexual tension began to catch up with him.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:15 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama felt Lucians hands grip his thighs firmly before hearing the others little warning. When the taller Male stood up with the kitsune, he couldn't help but press his body tightly against the other just so he wouldn't fall. Tama blushed at the incubus smile as he was still a bit shocked before being dashed to the males bedroom. When he was dropped onto the oversized bed he blushed even more as he was demanded to lose his clothes. Tama started to remove his clothes starting with his pants as they had the most ties in them. Once he slipped them off he revealed light blue boxers that clung against his body. But the kitsune had trouble getting his tight shirt off. "I'm sorry but I am having a bit of trouble" he admitted as he felt himself stuck with his right arm pinned against his side. The kitsune forgot how difficult it was to take his shirt off as he loved them being skin tight.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:54 am

Lucian eyed Tama for a minute and resisted the urge to laugh at the entangled demon on his bed. He couldn't suppress his smile however as he reached out and helped the other tug his shirt off. "You know i find wearing clothes that fit usually helps with that problem," he teased as he pulled his own shirt off his body. He popped open the fly of his jeans but didn't yet slide them off. Instead he looked back at Tama with a smirk. "You ready to see it in person," he asked. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to tease the fox though he suspected it had everything to do with the pretty flush that deemed to be permanently staining the others cheeks though out the night.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:29 pm
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tama chuckled as Lucian poked fun at his clothing choice as he helped him remove his shirt. "Tighter clothing makes it easier for me to shift into my other forms" he whispered with a smirk before playfully snapping his teeth at the incubus. He couldn't hell but admire Lucian shirtless body before hearing the other tease him. The kitsunes face turned bright red as he forgot he told Lucian he frequently watches his videos. "Yes! Wh-why must you tease me?!" he asked in an embarrassed tone. Tama then had a great idea to get back at the man and quickly gave Lucian a little shock on his right side. He wasnt used to someone like Lucian and people teasing him, but he was enjoying this a lot.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:17 am

Lucian did his best to arch away from the shock, it didn't quite work. He grunted a bit at the sting and chuckled. "I can't help that I enjoy making you blush," he retorted with a smirk ",still didn't answer my question." He pulled his jeans down maybe an inch, giving Tama a glimpse of the skin underneath. "Or do you just want me to put on a show for you," he purred.

w o l f y_stars

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 am
User Image
Tama Mikioxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The kitsune shouldn't be surprised by Lucians words but it still didn't stop the demon from blushing more. When the taller male revealed more of his skin and taunted him more, Tama quickly covered his cheeks. " Y-yes I-I would love to see I-it!! J-j-just stop teasing me! You can do whatever just st-stop" he admitted defeated in a quiet but sweet tone. Tama felt as if bis entire body was red, his body felt hot bu but not enough to burn someone or anything. Lucian had turned the kitsune on so much that he was glad his orb wasn't close to his body. Without meaning to, Tama accidentally shocked Lucian again.

EchoMonroe

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Lucian chuckled a bit when he felt another shock at his side. He smiled and kissed the tip of Tama's nose. "You know if you weren't so cute when you get flustered I might feel bad about teasing you," he said softly as he straightened up and shucked off his pants. He gave the other a feral grin then he pounced.

*fade to black*

w o l f y_stars

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash