Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Crowd Watching (Thimba & Sy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thimba clucked his tongue as he observed the crowd in front of him. It was busy out here in the main section of the pride, though perhaps that had more to do with all the newcomers. He was a bit surprised at how well the pride was adjusting to it, but then, they had had a trial run already with the group he'd come in with. In comparison, the new rogues had barely made a dent in their numbers.

Yet that didn't change how crowded it was today. He wondered if it was due to the different families showing their new members around. That seemed logical enough.

He was laid out across a flat boulder out-looking the crowd, tail curled lazily around his back leg. He wondered; would something interesting happen today, with so many people?

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 am
MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Syntyche had been led to her new home by Zuru another member of her new family, she used her paws and her nose to get a feel for her new home and then she braided the bones and ribbon into her hair as she was told to do. The gift meant a great deal to her this would be the first place she had ever been welcome like she belonged. It was a strange feeling one she had not been expecting when she decided to join the Nezi to gain safety and some peace and quiet. Once she finished she went back out to get a feel for the pathways around her new home. Since she couldn't see she had to use her other senses to get around.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 pm
For the most part, nothing too new was happening yet, and as he laid there, he watched as another lioness emerged. A newcomer to the pride, he knew that much, and someone who really stood out with her odd markings. He had to say this about all these rogues - they really added some interesting fur patterns to the pride. Not that he could talk, considering how bright his red mane was.

Thimba raised an eyebrow as he watched her walk down the path, seeming to pause from time to time. It didn't quite look like she was really looking around while she did so, and come to think of it, had she wandered out here without a member of her family? Not many rogues were willing to do that so soon.

He debated with himself for a moment longer, before finally sliding down from his perch and padding closer. His pawsteps were loud as he approached, and he muttered softly, "New around here?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:31 pm
MangoMeow

Syntyche was toying with her new charm once again when she heard a voice asking her if she was new she turned her blind eyes in their direction and then she nodded "Yes I am, I just finished my joining ceremony a little bit ago, I am Syntyche and you are?" She asked curiously. She was still getting used to this place and working on getting comfortable, the warm welcome went a long way to getting her adjusted to a place where she was welcome and not considered cursed. As her family had once cast her aside because she was born blind.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:12 am
As she turned towards him, he narrowed his eyes in thought, observing her oddly colored eyes. He wondered.... but he didn't pry about them. Not quite yet, anyway.

Instead, Thimba continued with a rumble, "Thimba. It's a pleasure, Syntyche." He approached closer until he was only a few paces away, and then sat down, using a paw to toy with the curl at the end of his tail. It was a habit of his to mess with it while he was thinking.

"Fresh off the ceremony then? Are you enjoying the pride so far?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:52 am
MangoMeow

Sy listened to Thimba's voice and she nodded "Yes I am." She said with a soft tone and then she said "Better then I expected." She hadn't thought she would feel as comfortable as she did already. She thought this would be a good place to be safe and keep to herself she had not thought this would actually be a home and family. She had been caught off guard by the gift the new members had been given during the ceremony and she felt warm and happy because of it. "It is nice to meet you as well, Thimba." She was a little uncomfortable still but she was working on getting used to everything.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:54 pm
"That's good." Because what else was there to say about it? He'd joined on the previous ceremony, so it wasn't like he had much more to offer about it. Either you enjoyed how the pride functioned or you didn't.

He tilted his head silently next, debating over his thoughts once more, before deciding to just come out and ask. "You have very interesting eyes. Can you... see? With them?" He wasn't one for beating around the bush. It was part of why he'd joined the pride in the first place - their blunt interest in death drew him in. It never even occurred to him that it might be rude to inquire about it.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
MangoMeow

Sy smiled a little, then when he brought up her eyes she ducked her head and said "I have been blind since I was born.. I know my eyes are horrid to look at.. " She kept her eyes down she didn't want him to stare at her horrible eyes, she knew there was shame in her appearance. She had been shocked that she hadn't heard any gasps or gotten any comments about her eyes until now. She was worried about what the male thought of her. Since her own family had discarded her because of her blindness. Her body language was clearly uncomfortable.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:46 am
He tilted his head curiously at her reaction, ear twitching at the response. Quite disparaging of herself, wasn't she?

He was quiet for a moment, before shaking his head, "On the contrary, I think they're quite beautiful." As someone who loved to observe death, it was unsurprising that he found such empty-looking eyes just as fascinating. Whether she believed him was up to her, but it didn't change how he felt.

"You should wear them with pride. Few can say that they possess such eyes, and that makes you part of something unique, to be revered."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:32 am
MangoMeow

Sy lifted her head and blinked she had never expected to find a home and other lions that accepted her this much without question, she had never been told before that her eyes that could see nothing were beautiful. She blushed though it was hard to see in her black fur. "Umm well thank you." She said. Then she stood trying to figure out what to say next she was way out of her element. She was normally grumpy and standoffish but she had been embraced by this pride and it had thrown her. "So.." She said still unsure where to go next with this conversation.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:20 pm
He tilted his head thoughtfully at her, observing the lioness for a moment longer before letting out a hum and deciding to change the subject. It was clear she was out of her element now, and it was probably best to move along.

“Do you want to walk around the pride a bit? I can’t say I’m an expert of these lands, but I dare say we can find something of interest that you may not have come across yet.”

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:07 pm
MangoMeow

Sy smiled a little the male lion was rather kind and she kinda liked that, it was still hard for her to let down her guard but the welcome she had received had gone a long way to help her wounds heal from the inside out. She nodded her head and then said "That would be nice, I have only just arrived so I imagine there are many paths that I don't know yet and steps I need to count so I can learn where everything is in this new place." She moved her head around even though she couldn't see anything. She could hear things very clearly, which had helped her in her entire life. Her sense of smell had come in handy as well.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:16 pm
Thimba nodded, a light smile on his face, "Then let's find you those paths, shall we?" With a turn, the lion began padding in the direction she'd been heading. He could do with another tour of the pride as well anyway. A good refresher, with pleasant company.

MiddyGlow
Last one from Thimba~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:26 pm
MangoMeow

Sy smiled as she stayed close to Thimba as he lead her along the paths that she was learning. "Thank you for this." She said softly.

(Fin)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas