Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply OOC Chatter
Shan's Alt Civ's ☼ April Showers Bring May Flowers ☼ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:46 pm
April Showes Bring May Flowers
Start Date: April 30th, 2019
End Date: May 31, 2019 @ 6:00 PM PST

Due to RL personal reasons the raffle will bre postponed. I apologize to anyone who has already stated the prompts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:47 pm
Information
*Prompts in post 3 count towards May crown tokens (Hint Hint... Hint)*

Available Slots - There are two categories but then an additional CC
    1 - April showers raffle
    1 - May Flowers raffle
    1-2 Shan's choice

Procedure: WIP's will be sent via Discord only!
    I will provide you with a messy as sin sketch that will make you wonder how my quest app got accepted. Next will be lines and flats, at this point you can ask me to change colors only. I can do a screen share on Discord if that will make explaining easier. Final will be the shading. If there is something I am uncertain about I may send an intermediate WIP for clarification.

Rules
  • Be nice.
  • Be inspiring.
  • Be patient!
  • Have fun.
  • By entering my raffle you are aware I am not a quick artist and acknowledge I do have a life outside of Moonshop. I've waited probably close to three years now to do this raffle so no worries, you will get your art. Keep in mind, April showers civ winners may take longer if I do an arm redraw to hold an umbrella.
  • You may enter each category but can only win one piece of art. Each prompt is +1 ticket but only for the category it is listed under. The outfit must be referenced somewhere in the RP and if it is a regular you must have at least 500 words.
  • If you have any questions ask. Chances are if you're thinking it, someone else is too.
  • This is not CC, I will not go purely off the written description. I'm a visual person there must be images for me to look at
  • Please do not choose an outfit so complex it makes 3rd stage powered characters seem easy. <- I will be very sad if you do ;__;

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

April Showers!

This theme centers around well the rainiest month of the year. So bring out your rain gear, puddle stomper boots and wacky umbrella's, it's time to have some fun! Seriously though, I am hoping for some really unique fun umbrellas for this.

Quote:
The weatherman said it was going to be a nice day today. Perfect time to go get some of those errands taken care of. Unfortunately, while you were inside shopping the heavy clouds rolled in and it began pouring outside. Do you chance it and run for your car or go back inside and buy an umbrella?

Quote:
The only functional umbrella in your house belongs to a younger sibling or family member. Is it worth it to be seen with an animal umbrella?

Quote:
You're singing in the rain ♪♫♪ Just singing in the rain!♪♫ (Thank you Stump)

[color=Blue][b]April Showers![/b][/color]
Username:
Discord Name: (Who are you in the Moonshop group I don't need your ID. Also please let me know if you want me to do a screen share with you.)
Character profile:
References: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Template:
Tell me something encouraging:
Extra: [Prompt link] Each prompt is +1 ticket but only for the category it is listed under. The outfit must be referenced somewhere in the RP and if it is a regular, you must have at least 500 words.

[i] By Entering this category I agree to be patient as there will likely be a template arm or hand redraw to fit the theme.[/i]

May Flowers!

Now that the weather is starting to warm up and the rain showers are few and far in between it's time to get that garden up and going. Perhaps it might be time to get started on that renascence or fantasy fair outfit for this summer. Either way, there are flowers blooming, let's see some color. Think flower laurels/ headdresses,

Quote:
That yard needs some TLC, perhaps some color is in order after you clear out those weeds.

Quote:
Roses are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and so are cupcakes. (Thank you Stump Fairy for this, I don't know how cupcakes fit into this but we're going to let RPers figure it out. )

[color=Red][b]May Flowers![/b][/color]
Username:
Discord Name: (Who are you in the Moonshop group I don't need your ID. Also please let me know if you want me to do a screen share with you.)
Character profile:
References: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Template:
Tell me something encouraging:
Extra: [Prompt Link] Each prompt is +1 ticket but only for the category it is listed under. The outfit must be referenced somewhere in the RP and if it is a regular, you must have at least 500 words.

Ticket List - April Showers

Ticket List - May Flowers

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:50 pm
Open

OOC Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items