Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karma twitched at the action, wondering how the hell a smile could seen so bright. He stared at the other male. "There have been plenty attacks, hence the ban." he replied, using one hand to start to rub at his temples. The pressure was getting worse. "A woman? As far as I know there is no one down here except the dead." he added, frowning slightly at the statement. "In any case, let's go. It may not attack now but it will if we stay here long enough and frankly I don't want to see you get hurt. Or worse." he finished, straightening. He blinked and wondered why he was leaning against the wall in the first place? Wow, he was really out of it.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:34 pm
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris nodded and walked over to Karma and offered his arm to the other doctor for support. "You look like you could use a hand," he said with a smile ",I don't think the voice I heard and what you're worried about are the same." It was just a hunch but he had a feeling there was more in the morgue than one rogue entity. The voice he'd heard had been soft and comforting but almost sad. He didn't see whatever manifested that voice to be violent.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Karma looked at him before taking the offered arm. "Thanks." he replied after a second of using the other to steady himself. "Huh. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe she was trying to warn you of something?" he added before having to lean into the other male. "I will have to come back later to check it out. Until then, can we please go?" he finished after a minute, not really caring about seeming weak in front of Chris who was the only thing keeping him from falling. The pressure was starting to get unbearable now. Chris was lucky that he did not have to deal with it. How he envied normal people sometimes. Then again, since Chris could sense them, then maybe not so normal.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:02 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris nodded and started to lead Karma out of the morgue. He could tell being down here was starting to take a toll on him. He carefully wrapped an arm around the other's shoulders to help better support him while he led them away. He didn't see Karma as weak or anything of the sort, merely overwhelmed. This place must really drain him.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Karma was happy that they were finally moving away from this cursed place and hissed in surprise when the light hit his eyes, causing him to flinch automatically back into Chris and then blinkinf until his eyes adjusted to the light. "I forgot how hard it is on my eyes coming from this place and back into the building..." he muttered as he breathe in fresh air, starting to feel better now. "Thanks for the hand." he added to Chris with a smile as he gently stepped away from the other. The dead had always drained him of energy Everytime he went down there. He knew they were trying to get free but they were doing too much. He could feel his headache ease off but he still would need to take some aspirin to get rid of the rest of it.

EchoMonroe
Fe free to add some idea if you want

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:15 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris gave Karma's shoulder a squeeze and offered him another grin. He opened his mouth to say something but hesitated for a moment. Come on Sanchez don't lose your nerve. "Uhm feel free to say no," he started ",but would you like to maybe get coffee sometime or something?" He practically bit on his tongue to keep himself from rambling.

(OOC: Okay smile )
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Karma nodded before straightening himself after gathering his thoughts. He blinked in surprise at the question, not expecting it. Where had that come from? He actually thought about it before nodding. "Yeah. Sure." he replied after a moment, deciding why the hell not. It was just coffee between two co-workers. Nothing wrong with that. Though seeing the other male stumble over himself to ask him was amusing to see. He could not help but give a giggle at the sight before clapping his hand to his mouth in horror and embarrassment, his face flushing from the sound he had made. Gods, he hadn't giggled liked that in years.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:53 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris felt his face flush a bit when Karma agreed and when the other doctor giggled he was sure he was beet red. He chuckled himself seeing Karma's immediate embarrassed reaction. Guess we're in the same boat there. He'd mainly wanted to start a friendship with someone, anyone really and Karma seemed the most likely to not have another motive in befriending him. "Cool," he replied with a smile.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Karma nodded. "Well, then...uh...I should get back to work then...right. See you later?" he replied after a minute of mentally telling himself to get it together and to stop acting like a school girl whose crush had asked her out. Really. He ty shouldn't think too much on it, plus maybe they could be friends? The spirits he saw were laughing and giggling at him and he couldn't help but glare at them for it. Hopefully Chris would realize that the glare was not aimed at him. "We can get coffee when my day isn't so packed. That okay?" he asked after a second, making sure that the other would not be offended if they got coffee some other time.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:40 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Uh yeah that's fine," Chris replied a bit sheepishly ",I'll catch you later." He took a step back and tripped over his own feet before catching himself. "I'm okay," he announced after picking himself off the ground.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Karma smiled and had to hold back a laugh when he saw the other trip over his own feet. He was about to ask if he was okay but he got up and told him that he was fine. With a smile and a shake of his head, he was off to his next appointment. Hmm. Maybe this won't be so bad. Chris seemed like a nice person so he decided that if they did become friends, that would be okay with him. He paused those thoughts aside once he entered the room with his patient, a middle-aged blonde woman who thinks she dying. In reality she just had a mild case of the flu and his advice was to take it easy for the next couple of days and take the medicine he prescribed and she would be just fine. And with that, he was off to the next, and this repeated until he was finally done. By the time he was, every part of him wanted to go home and sleep. But he could not. Not yet. He had to clear the pediatric ward of the lost ghost children. Hopefully no one would see him doing it.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris made his way back to work and to his next appointment. A woman who couldn't understand why her child was sick after not getting him vaccinated. He'd had to resist the urge to scream at her but were luckily able to start getting the little boy on the track to being healthy. At one point he'd been grabbed to handle a teenager who'd broken his arm at a skate park. He moved through the rest of his day in a similar fashion until he was done for the day. He was about to leave when he noticed one of the kids from the pediatric ward was out of bed and had wandered to the lobby. He stopped her before leading her back. He'd just entered the ward when he saw Karma. "Shouldn't you be heading home," he asked still holding the little girls hand.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:45 pm

Karma had just sent on the last of the child ghosts before starting his surprise when he heard Chris' voice. He turned to look at him and respond and then saw the little girl he had by the hand. "Little one, what are you doing out of bed?" he asked her as he sent a mental goodbye to the reapers helping the little ones pass on to the next life. He frowned as he took a closer look at the child. He did not recognize her from the ward and he knew all the children here. Hmm. Maybe she was a new patient? "Nope. I have like maybe 10 more minutes before I can clock out. What about you?" he replied after a second of staring at the child who stared back.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:10 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I was heading out when I saw her in the lobby," Chris said as he nodded his head to the little girl at his side ",she said she was just admitted tonight but she got scared and went to find her mommy." The little girl nodded her head as she continued to stare at Karma. Chris knelt down down to her level making a small grunting noise as his knees popped loudly in protest. "This is Karma," he said to her ",he's one of the doctors here." He smiled at her and patted her on the head.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Karma blinked before nodding. "Ah. Okay. That explains it." he replied after a moment of thought. "Hello, little one. Let's get you back tonight room and I will call your mother, okay?" he said, kneeling down to the girl's level and smiling gently to make her more comfortable. "I'll take it from here, Chris. You can head home if you want." he added with a smile at the man straightened himself and then held out her own hand to the child for her to take. He could understand the child's scare. Being in a new place and no parent around to comfort her. It can be scary, especially for a child as young as the one in front of him. Poor thing. He hoped that he could make her feel better.

EchoMonroe
]  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas