Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:21 pm
Karma watched with thinned lips as Chris took a step and regretted it. He has told him that it was a bad idea. With a huff he went over to the other male and pulled his free arm over his shoulders with one hand and his other around Chris' waist. "Come on. We'll take it one step at a time." he said before starting to slowly help the other male up the steps. It would be slow going but that was fine. Broken ribs were no joke in anyway. He spoke from experience as excorcising ghosts tend to get physical 9 times out of 10.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris was thankful Karma appeared to be just as stubborn as him. He was able to make it up the next step much easier with some of the strain taken off his battered body. "I should warn you," he huffed out ",I'm as stubborn as an ox when it comes to my own needs...or so I'm told." He was trying to make a joke of the situation.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:27 pm
Karma snorted at that. "I can believe it." he replied with a small smile as he helped the other up the steps. "Then again, I can be just as stubborn when wanting to help someone, so it evens out." he added after a minute. He could relate to being stubborn and not taking care of himself, especially when it comes to fighting ghosts but then he had Marla to smack some sense into him, so once again it balances out. And if they're going to be in a relationship, then he could or would take care of that. If all goes well on the date.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:14 pm

"Really I hadn't noticed," Chris said sarcastically. He chuckled a bit. If Chris were being honest with himself that was probably one of the things that attracted him to Karma. He knew what others needed and made sure they got it one way or another. He needed someone like that in his life.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 pm
Karma just rolled his eyes at him as they continued their trek up the stairs. "I am going to ignore that statement." he replied primly, wondering if this was what it was going to be like as a couple? Hmm. He just might like it. Plus, it would be nice just to have someone to focus on instead of his patients twenty four seven. And that's not even counting days off which were rare in and of itself. "Maybe one day you can move to an apartment with an elevator. Then again, treking up and down stairs is rather good exercise from what I am told." he added after a beat, keeping the conversation going to pass time.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:18 pm

"I've actually been thinking of moving," Chris replied, trying to keep his mind off the pain ",I want to find a house but I can't afford one all on my own." He'd thought about a roommate but he wasn't sure how anyone else would handle the nightmares. He couldn't exactly put "must be experienced with PTSD" in an ad for a roommate now could he?

DragonMisress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 pm
Karma was silent for a moment. "Hmm. I don't know about a house but my apartment complex had a few empty apartments and it has an elevator. And, with what you make from the hospital you could save up for a house." he replied after thinking about Chris' problem. "Bit that's just my opinion." he added as they continued. He noticed that they were half-way there which was good as his energy was starting to lag once again. Damn low energy. He was crashing as soon as he got home. That was for sure.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Chris rolled the thought around in his head. "I'll think about it," he replied ",thanks." He took notice of how tired karma was starting to look. This had been what he was afraid of, Karma was already exhausted and now he was trying to help all two hundred plus pounds of Chris up the stairs. ",thanks."[color=navy]"You can rest at my place for a bit if you want."[/color= he suggested.

[size=9]

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:51 pm
"Hmm. No problem." Karma replied after a second. He noticed that they were now on the fifth floor which was great as his exhaustion was starting to kick in again. "Hmm. Thank you but I will be fine. I'll take a cab home and most likely get some rest in there until I get home. But thank you for the offer." he added, looking for Chris' apartment number. "Which one was it now?" he asked the other male, turning his head to look at the other male for confirmation. He was just happy that they were finally on the floor as his arms were starting to hurt from carrying Chris not that he would tell the other male of course.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:15 am

"Its right there," Chris said pointing to his apartment door. He could already hear his dog excitedly whimpering and pawing at the door. "If you're sure," he sighed ",I just don't want you to tumble down the stairs there, I've grown quite fond of you."

DragonMostress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 pm
Karma tilted his head when he heard the barking and whimpering. "Okay." he replied as they walked over to the mentioned door and waited patiently for Chris to get his keys to open the door. A pet sounded nice. Maybe he should get one. A cat maybe? Hmm. It was something to think about. " That's very sweet of you but I will be fine." he added with a smile, blushing lightly at the comment.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Chris quickly opened the door and was knocked to the ground with a pained grunt as all one hundred pounds of his pit bull slammed into him excitedly. The dog bean happily licking his face as he winced. "Damn it Duke," he mumbled as he moved to carefully sit himself up. The dog however was not deterred, far to eager to see it's person after only being gone a few short hours. "Karma this is Duke," Chris said as he cradled his injured ribs.

(OOC: I am so sorry this is so late! I swear I didn't forget about you!)
DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:46 pm
Karma instantly moved out of the way when he felt rather than saw the dog coming at them. He winced at the scene, feeling for the other man's ribs. "Hi, Duke." he replied as he went over to help the man up. "You okay, Chris?" he asked, a hint of worry in his voice. He fell down pretty hard so he hoped the other was okay. He patted Duke on the head absentmindedly before leaning down to help Chris.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:35 pm
Chris nodded in response to Karma's question. "My fault," he said as he took Karma's hand for a little support as he pulled himself up. He forgot how excited his pup could get when he leaves and returns. "I should have put him in his kennel before I left," he added ",nothing is broken...well...more broken."

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:35 pm
Karma pulled him up with a little trouble due to him being tired and all but he managed. "Yeah, well it happens." he replied with a small smile before letting go of the other's hand. "Well, I should be going now. Is there anything you need before I head out?" he replied after a moment, hoping that Chris' Rob's were okay. He would hate for him to have to go back to the hospital. As well as face his friend's wrath. He wouldn't wish that on his worst enemy and he had a few.

EchoMonroe

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces