Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You Call This a Camp?! ((DragonMistress07 & I)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:16 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Curious

Apollo should've been the god of selective hearing.

So he wasn't poisoned. That was good, but Athello didn't think he lost nearly enough blood to pass out from it (he was convinced the hell hound either had some special venom, or the guy was just too shocked by the injury). Regardless, Athello nodded to the girl, holding his sharp tongue and tilting his head to watch the teen instead. The girl continued to try to rid of her siblings while Athello stared down the kid's shirt, racking his brain to see if he had noticed the boy bringing a backpack or something (that would suck if he had brought nothing, even if the kid would have to risk the thieves of cabin eleven).

Then he stirred in his sleep, and Athello sat straighter. Perhaps talking to him would bring him back to the surface? "Hey man, how you feelin'?" While Athello wanted to b***h over the loss of his special pocket knife, he decided that simple, caring questions were best to start with.

While the Apollo siblings were bored of the scene at first, they quieted when Athello asked how the teen was doing, suddenly interested. Seriously? Get lost already, we get that you're salty about your sister being the quick-witted one, but grow up already and smell the roses...

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion blinked at the voice before managing to push himself up into a sitting position, holding his head. "Ugh. It felt like I got hit by a bus..." he replied before looking up to see the blonde boy from before and a platinum-blonde girl. "Who are you?" he asked them before looking around d to what looked like an medical place. He jerked as the last hours came back to him. Hellhounds. Being chased. Blacking out. He looked around, trying to find his backpack and found it under the cot after frantically searching for it. It was the thing he received from his mom. It meant everything to him. He hugged it to his chest before noticing the other campers and glared at them. What were they staring at?

Apolla pulled back. "I'm Apolla. The guy over there is Athello. He was the one who brought you." she replied in a soft voice so as not to shook him as he seemed like the type to get defensive if approached wrong. Which was true. "You're at Camp Half-blood. Welcome." she added as she watched the other sag back against the pillows in relief. "I made it..." she heard him mutter to himself. He almost wanted to cry as he was finally here but he didn't and looked at Athello. "Thank you. For helping me." he said in a soft voice and a small smile at the other male. He also thanked Apolla too as he somehow sensed that she helped too.

Bubblegum Bishonen

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Annoyed

Gratitude is a virtue everyone needs.

Athello almost snorted at the teen's first choice of words. He personally wouldn't have attributed a hell hound bite to being hit by a bus, but perhaps the blue-haired teen was trying to normalize what actually occurred. This self-illusion didn't seem to last long either, for the teen went through the five stages of horror and realization before looking frantically for...ah, so he did have a backpack and, judging by the way he held it, something important was inside. Poor teen—they'd all been there, so Athello completely understood his pain. Yet why did he appear so sad?

What Athello didn't appreciate was the sudden glare. Yeah, he would've been angry at a bunch of strangers staring him down too, but he ha just saved the kid's life and all that. The least he could do was act grateful. But just when Athello was gonna run his big mouth, crossing one leg over the other in preparation for the perfect guilt-trip story, the Apollo girl—Apolla was her name now, a name that made Athello want to meet her mom and pimp-smack her for being so damn basic, not to mention obvious about her mistake—beat him to it. She just had to use soft words.

Athello was glad she had more patience, because he most certainly did not.

So now he chooses to show gratitude. Seriously? Athello forced a smile anyway, uncrossing his legs. "S'no problem," he started, leaning forward, elbows on each knee and hands interlaced. "Obviously this isn't a proper greeting, but you clearly had a wild ride. Once we find Chiron, he can give you a proper tour or something though I'm sure." Either that, or tell him to do it. Saving the blue-haired teen was trouble enough now, Athello swore if Chiron made him give the guy a tour of the friggin camp...

"What I'd like to do is get my knife back before we can't cross the border anymore. You feelin' okay enough for us to leave you for a moment? One of us has to find Chiron, and the others probably gotta finish unpacking," Athello nudged his shoulder in the direction of the Apollo kids, hoping that would give them a hint.

(It didn't.)

DragonMistress07
                        Love how the tables have turned: your character is the injured one now lmao
                        Heading off for the night.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion seemed to notice that he had annoyed the blonde male, though he hadn't mean to. He blinked when Athello asked him if he would be okay while they were gone. Apolla had decided that she would be the one to get Chiron and so she straightened up and headed over to the exit, shoving her brothers and sisters out along with her. Aquarion watched her go before nodding to the question and then watched as Athello bump into once of the teens just before Apolla had all but shoved them out. So, once again he was left alone to think about all of this. So, he had finally made it to the camp after running for days though he knew that was the rest of his problems. He sighed before reaching into the front of his shirt and pulled out a heart-shaped locket with a picture of him and his mom. Finally the days of hell caught up with him and he cried. It lasted for a few minutes until he made to pull himself together, wiping them away.

He slid out of bed, testing his ankle and deciding that it was good for now and started to look around. He was not nosy but he was curious about his surroundings and poked his head out to see what was out there.

Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          Yeah. Btw, Aquarion was glaring at the Apollo kids. Not Athello. He does not like being stared at

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Feeling sympathetic

Maybe I'm Apollo's forgotten son. Name's similar, too.

To say Athello was surprised that the Apollo children followed him out was an understatement. Really? Was this all for show? Athello scowled, and looked back at the tent. Couldn't they have at least stayed with the blue-haired teen to keep him company? Clearly the kids lacked common sense. If Apollo if my distant father, he's a straight-up fool for claiming them and not me, seriously.

Athello looked back to the teen as the Apollo kids rushed around him, sad smile breaking his scowl. The teen looked so melancholic to him, that he felt bad for ever snapping at him. "Hey uh," he started, and scolded himself for never asking the teen's name. "If Apolla doesn't show up with Chiron by the time I come back, I can take you to the mess pavilion and show you how we eat here, or just talk, if you want. Either way, dinner should be starting soon—unless you're not feeling up to food." Athello nudged the last Apollo kid that bumped into him on his way out—he had plenty of room to avoid Athello, but he just had to aggravate him. Athello turned his back on the teen and looked out to the strawberry fields.

"Then you can tell me your name, yeah?" Athello released the tent flap behind him and stepped out, taking a deep breath. Then he raced for the barrier.

Surprisingly, Athello's pocket knife was laying where the incident occurred, celestial bronze glittering in the setting sun. Only a few monsters remained near the grove, but they were real far back, sniffing around what remained of the teen's scent. One hell hound looked up at Athello when he stared too long, sniffing the air and licking its chops. Athello scooped up his knife real fast and dashed toward the barrier, just in time for Camp Half-blood's security, Argus, to show up and look out for any remaining demigods (late-comers).

Athello returned to the infirmary tent a couple minutes later, the sun ever-closer to setting just on the horizon behind him. Upon entering the tent, the first thing he noticed was that the teen was still alone. Thought Apolla would've found Chiron by now, he sighed internally. The second thing he noticed was that the teen was clutching something very tightly in his hands, and when he looked up at Athello, he noticed that his eyes were red and kind of puffy. Something really horrible must've happened to the poor guy.

"Hey, hey, hey," Athello started, taking Apolla's seat by the cot. "You don't gotta share, but I'm not gonna leave you again if you need someone to just be here with you." Athello offered him a small smile and gently patted the cot, careful not to touch the teen. Not that it was any of his business anymore, but Athello felt obligated to help the teen for as long as he could. Who knew, maybe this was his absent father's idea of a "quest."

"Mind giving me a name I can call you by?" he said in a low tone, speaking slowly so-as not to spook him. Poor guy—hopefully the Hermes' kids weren't too hard on the teen if he ended up going to Cabin Eleven too in the end.

DragonMistress07
                        Ohhh! Wow I feel dumb now, haha. Sorry! Also, I was gonna respond yesterday, but my sis offered to get me sushi, since it was my bday, and I lost track of time. That and I had army duty Dx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion blinked, having forgotten that Athello was still here as he thought he had left. He turned his head, thinking about the suggestion before nodding his head. "That's fine. But I am not too hungry right now so I will skip dinner..." he replied after a second before watching the other disappear through the tent flap. He sighed before returning his attention to his surroundings before falling into thought about why his father hadn't helped him? He never knew what his mother saw in a man he never knew. He had a bunch of who is father was but he could not confirm it at the moment.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Athello return and attempt to comfort him. It was sweet but not necessary, though he appreciated it. "I...I am fine. It's been a rough couple of days. I will be fine, though it may take a while. Thank you for your concern." he replied with a watery smile at the blonde. He blinked when he was asked for a name after taking a a seat on the cot. "Aquarion. My name is Aquarion." he replied after a beat and just as Apolla came back with Chiron. "Sorry it took me so long. One of the Aphrodite kids cornered me and peppered me with questions about you. Sorry. One of my sister's opened her big mouth." she said sheepishly as she let Chiron inside. Aquarion blinked at what he was seeing. A centaur. Okay, then.

Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          Ah. That's okay. Happy birthday. Late as it is. Lol.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Dreading the tour

Should've had Apolla do it.

At least the teen admitted that he wasn't entirely "fine." Most try to avoid it. Athello almost said 'yeah, I can tell,' but withheld his tongue lest he come off as rude. Instead, he nodded at the thanks and bounced his legs, arms hanging off the inside of his thighs as he leaned forward, half-smiling when the teen gave his name. "Nice to finally properly meet you, Aquarion," he chuckled, then immediately looked back at the entrance upon hearing Apolla's voice. Athello scooted his straw chair back when Chiron entered, giving the centaur more space.

"Evening, Chiron," Athello greeted him with a little wave of his hand. The ancient centaur nodded.

"Hello, Athello! Good year I hope?" Chiron started, tail aimlesslyswishing behind him. "I see you've gotten yourself into a tussle here, too, and the summer's hardly begun!" the centaur laughed. Placing his hands on his hips, Chiron turned to look over at Aquarion. "Let's see what we have here...hello there! My name is Chiron, and I'm sort of like a guidance counselor or spokesperson here at Camp Half-blood, should you need aide. I also caught the tail end of your conversation—ah, horse hearing!—so I understand your name to be Aquarion? Well, Aquarion," Chiron paused to look back over at Athello, gesturing with his arm as well. "Seeing as you're already somewhat-acquainted with Athello here, I feel he's more than enough to show you around. It's almost dinner time so I have to round up the other campers for that. But first, let me have a look at your wound?"

Of course he'd pick me—no surprise there at all, Athello grimaced, then sunk down into his seat with a sigh. Couldn't the day be over already?

"Also, if you know who your godly parent is, that would be nice to know. Only so Athello can lead you to the proper arrangements and all..." Chiron continued, hovering over the poor teen.

DragonMistress07
                        I mean you didn't know xD And thanks for the gift!!
                        Going on a hiatus for the rest of this week so I don't have to worry about rps
                        I'm kind of in the middle of a con crunch rn aha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion just nodded. "Same to you." he replied after a minute before turning his attention to Chiron, trying not to flinch as the man loomed over him. Yeah. Didn't that just bring back happy memories? Not. "Okay. But could you back up just a bit, sir?" he asked, shifting slightly as he held his bag closer to his chest. He hated people in his personal space. Always had since he was small when his mother's boyfriends got too close for comfort. He shoved those thoughts aside when Chiron continued to talk to him. He watched Athello sink into his chair when the man volunteered the other to show him around. He didn't seem to thrilled about it and he had to wonder why. He blinked when asked to look at his wound and he shrugged before letting him see. Aquatince was such a strong word but he didn't say anything about it.

Again, he blinked when he was asked if he knew who his godly parent was. He was silent for a few minutes before sighing. "Yes. I do. It's... Posideon." he replied after another minute. He had always known that his father was one of the big three but said god hadn't claimed him, so he could not prove it. He just knew that the man was. Maybe it was his mother's gypsy blood running through her as she she always knew things that she should not. He never questioned it but now he had to wonder.
                                          Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          Okay. Have fun.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:48 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-
••••Art by .E m m e l i n e~

┌───────────────────────┐

Eyyy I'm back now I guess xD
Got a 2 week military trip startin next week tho sadly Dx
I do have one question regarding the last response, tho:
Thought Aquarion wasn't gonna know anything about having a greek parent.
Besides that, perhaps you should explain why he thinks it's Poseidon.
One of the biggest plot points is that they both don't know their parents,
and have to suffer in the Hermes cabin together.

└───────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:32 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

He doesn't. It's just a guess for him.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:10 am
DragonMistress07
Bubblegum Bishonen
DragonMistress07

That's fair. Hey are you still active, btw?
Randomly came back to gaia and looked for this
since it was one of my only truly active rps aha.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:51 pm
Bubblegum Bishonen
DragonMistress07
Bubblegum Bishonen
DragonMistress07

That's fair. Hey are you still active, btw?
Randomly came back to gaia and looked for this
since it was one of my only truly active rps aha.

Not really. But I can be. I miss gaia a little. Lol. Plus, I wanna see where this goes.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:33 pm
DragonMistress07

Not really. But I can be. I miss gaia a little. Lol. Plus, I wanna see where this goes.

Haha well I'm glad I'm not the only one now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:25 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Dreading the tour

Haven't seen big three since Percy and Nico.

The ancient centaur arched a brow at Aquarion's response, but didn't break from his inspection. Athello, on the other hand, straightened up and almost dropped his jaw. "You're kidding, right?" he exclaimed, wide-eyed. "There hasn't been a big three since Nico finally left the camp, and that was already like years before I came here, too," he finished, pursing his lips.

Suppose that would explain the horde of monsters the kid had after him, though, Athello thought with a grumble. He wasn't jealous, nope. It just meant the poor guy had an even bigger of an a*****e dad than whoever his was. Yeah no way Poseidon was buddy-buddy with him - he wasn't even like that with Percy, from what Athello was told.

But did he really have to lead him to the Poseidon cabin now? Not only was Athello a lame unclaimed teen, but now he was going to look like a sad sidekick to the next big shot, just great...

"Okay," Chiron said, interrupting Athello's inner dilemma. The centaur retrieved a brownie from a pouch hung off his side and handed it to Aquarion. "Here's some ambrosia to help the healing process along. Otherwise, your wound doesn't appear to be infected and you should be good to participate in camp events within the next couple of days," he finished, stepping back to give Aquarion back his space. He looked to Athello and nodded, an action that only left the teen confused.

"If you are really the son of the lord of the sea, then you should be able to train upon the morrow if you step into the lake and make use of the water's healing properties," Chiron continued, studying Aquarion's features.

Probably debating if the kid is spitting nonsense or not, Athello mused.

"Now how do you know Poseidon is your father?" Chiron edged further. "I haven't heard of any official claiming, so we cannot be certain. Unless you have some exemplary abilities to showcase," the centaur chuckled. "I only ask this because we cannot carelessly send campers into the cabins without absolute certainty, or we'll offend the god that cabin represents. Do you understand?" Chiron finished with a warm smile and a swish of his tail. Athello just rolled his eyes and sunk back into his wicker chair, dreading the upcoming tour.

I swear if this kid is actually a big three...

DragonMistress07
                        This was not easy yikes.
                        Will probably have them tour next post.

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion eyed Athello with a frown. "I don't know who that is." he replied after a second of thinking about it for a few seconds before returning his attention to Chiron/ He eyed the brownie for a few seconds before accepting it with a quiet thank you before nibbling at it. He ignored the parts about vamp events and such. He was still processing the fact that he was a demi-god. This was not what he was picturing happening when he woke up today. He relaxed a bit when the centaur stepped back a little bit. But only just a little bit as he learned a long time ago to never let his guard down around people he didn't know.

Aquarion blinked at that statement but nodded anyway. Ah, okay. Good to know that. That would explain so much about some incidents when he was younger. "I don't. It's just what my mother told me. She has no reason to lie to me and why would she?" he replied after a second. He tilted his head to the side at the last part before shrugging. "Yeah. I understand. If you feel that strongly about it, then put me somewhere else. I don't want to offend any god, goddess or other entity." he added with a shake of his head and a sigh. Though, in the back of his mind he and had to wonder if his mother's words about his father was true. He looked back to Athello, who seemed a bit upset about this.

"How about that tour then? Get it out of the way so you can go back to whatever it was you were doing before i came here?" he suggested after a minute, wondering if it was he himself or the tour that was irritating the other male. Hmm. 'Guess I will find out eventually.' he thought to himself. waiting patiently, finishing off the brownie. He was starting to feel a lot better now, which was good as he was gonna need the energy to deal with this situation. He vaguely wondered if it wasn't too late to turn around and run? Probably. Sometimes he hated his luck.

Bubblegum Bishonen
                                          Sorry, if it's short.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas