Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

As Joseph trudged through the snow he couldn't help but wonder what had gotten Vincent all worked, he knew that it was an odd choice of words and might have even come off as embarrassing but it wasn't a big deal. And then the scars that was on the others body was a bit odd to say the least, he didn't seem like the type of person to get into fights with others. He wouldn't dwell on it however as an extra nasty bit of cold wind hit him, causing him to shiver. Joseph just wished that Vincent wouldn't keep his word and come search for him, maybe he should have insisted more...no the guy couldn't have been that stupid to go out with nothing but his boxers. As he grabbed branches and other sticks that were low enough he managed to find a small pile of logs that were cut by the previous owner it seemed. This was the best case scenario right now, sticks for kindling and logs to sustain the fire for a long while after lighting it. He would grab as much as he could and slowly begin to walk back to the cabin slowly but surely. His shoulder and arm were screaming at the exertion after smashing the door in but he tried his hardest to ignore it but he would shift his shoulder around and let out an audible cry of pain as he ended up tripping in the snow and fell forward. His body was trembling by this point as he could feel his clothes becoming more and more still due to how wet it was and now being in below freezing temperatures. Even through all this however he would persevere and picked up each log and stick with trembling hands as he finally managed to make it to the front door. He would would then lean all his weight against the door and managed to just slide in and close the door with the small shelf. But he barely made it several steps in before falling to his knees and letting all the logs and twigs he collected fall to the floor "I..j..just need to g..get the f..f..fire going.." he stammered out as the suit was now almost solid against his body, having froze in the cold. Slowly his good arm would raise up and point to the matches he had left on the kitchen counter and let out a shaky breath "I'm f..fine...strip...the bark...it's w..wet...then light the...kindling before the l..logs..." Joseph tried his best to shift attention away from himself and towards the (in his opinion) more important fire that needed to be lit in the wood fire stove "Put t..t..the logs on l..last.." he tried his best to explain step by step what needed to be done. He just needed Vincent to do what he was told and he'd collect himself in a minute as he tried to stand up on his own, only to fall back onto his knees as his whole body shook.

(OOC: )

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vince bundles his self up tighter in to a cacoon of blankets. It was so comfy and warm now that it was almost unbelievable that just a couple of minutes ago he was clinging to a man for warmth and safety. A man he barely knew and had just let undress him down to his underwear. Vince’s face went a bright red again thinking about Joseph’s hands on his body. Maybe what his friend Hoshi said was true maybe he was a pervert. How could he think about something like that at a time like this he slammed his head into the couch cushion to try and banish the thought from his head. It wasn’t his fault he had a type and Joseph was meting every damn requirement. But than Vince heard a shout outside and shot up in place. “Joseph!” He swung out from the covers ignoring his pain and limped toward the window. He was about to open it to leave when he saw the door open and Joseph come inside “Jo- Mr. Myers.” He started to walk toward him but stoped when he saw him collapse to the floor. Panic shot threw him as he quickly grabbed the blankets off the couch and went to the others side as fast as his injured body let.

Vince’s hands grabbed for Joseph’s suit jacket and upon this realized they were completely frozen. Before even starting the fire he needed to get the man out of this. Without giving the other a chance to say anything he ripped off his close losing a few buttons in the process but at the very least left most of them intact. “Damn it. How could you be so...” He bit his bottom lip trying to hold back from lecturing the other. He than pressed up against Joseph’s bare chest, wrapping the blankets around the others back and him. Vince’s body had gotten warmer from being inside something he quickly used to his advantage as he wrapped his arms around Joseph pulling the bigger man close to warm him. “Stupid.” Vincent held him in his arms trying to warm the others chest before his hands went down to Joseph’s pants to undo it. They were freezing solid to. He tried to pull them off as the other spoke “If I put you in front of a fire like this you could get seriously hurt. S-so just shut up and hold me I’ll do it after.” He let out a sigh “when your ready I’ll get you on the couch than start the fire.”

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 pm
User Image

Joseph sat there on his knees as he waited for Vincent to follow his instructions and start the fire. It seemed however that he had other plans as he seemed to panic a little bit over his current condition which he couldn't blame him for. None the less he let out a soft huff of annoyance as the other chose to begin undress him instead of following his instructions as he issued them. His blue eyes would gaze at Vincent as he felt the jacket and button up get practically torn off him and he let out a small grunt as the other then held onto him with the blankets. He wouldn't complain about the warmth and he would sit there as he took it in, appreciating the fact that the other had managed to warm up quite a bit. However when he felt the other begin try and undo his pants his hand shot down and grabbed his wrist and gently pulled it away as a silent way of telling him to not do that. From there he would glance at his jacket and button up that was now missing several buttons "Eight hundred thousand down the drain..." he stopped stammering now thanks to the warmth that the other provided to him as they sat there. Joseph would simply sit there for another couple minutes letting Vincent hold him to warm him up nicely. His lower half was still cold but he wasn't nearly as comfortable having a near total stranger pull his pants off of him. He would then slowly pull himself out of Vincent's embrace after being sufficiently warmed up and nodded his head "Thank you Mr. Hamilton for that" he nodded his head as the business man felt his pants to notice that they were still cold despite the warmth he was enveloped in moments ago and sighed in annoyance as now his pants were literally drenched. He would take one glance at Vincent before shrugging his shoulders a bit before reaching down to undo his button before zipping the pants down and pulling them off him, leaving him clad in nothing but a pair dark blue briefs that weren't that much drier. None the less he ignored his own discomfort and slid out of his shoes and socks and placed them off to the side before then bending over to grab each of the sticks and logs that he had dropped "Go grab the matches, I'll start stripping the damp bark off" he would order the other man with an indifferent look on his face before walking in front of the wood stove and sat down cross legged as he began to peel back on the wet bark. It was simple enough thanks to the wet outer surface and the dry inner surface.

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Eight hundred thousand! Vince mentally shut down after his brain finally processed it so it took a moment to than process how this all could had been taken a different way than intended. But seriously eight hundred thousand he thought as he held on to the other. This man was insane how could he spend that much on clothes? Vince didn’t even spend that much on a home. Not that he was poor his gigs made a lot and his bank account had every thing he saved which at sometimes freaked the poor man out seeing at how much there was but still. “That’s a lot of money.” Vince looked and seemed very uncomfortable at the mention of destroying a suit like that “I’ll see it back on or buy you a knee one...” he mentally sighed “B-but that just seems excessive. That’s more than my home....”

When the other moved away and started to take off his pants Vincent stood up and quickly turned away. He hadn’t really looked but the man was also hot underneath the suit and now he’s not wearing pants! “Y-yah! I-I’ll get started with the ummm the matches!” Vince walked into the kitchen wobbling most of the way there to look around for the matches. Once he grabbed them in his hand he turned back around to see the businessman sitting in front of the wood stove. “I got it.” He walked over and crouched down next to the man extending his hand with the matches to Joseph “After we get this lit just relax. I’ll look around for food and water.... just rest I’ll mange this time for us after.”

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image

Joseph would simply shrug his shoulders when Vincent mentioned that the eight hundred thousand dollar jacket and button up was a lot of money, which it was "I like good quality" was the simple reply. It was true, while not poor growing up there were times he did have to go without and old ratty hand me downs were common to say the least. Maybe he was a bit exorbitant when it came to the price tag of his clothes but considering how much he had in his pants wallet right now money wasn't an issue for him. Besides good quality clothing felt good on the skin and so what if he had to pay a steep price tag? At least he was comfortable in what he wore. He would then nod his head when the other offered to sew the buttons back on "If you can find a needle and thread out here then be my guest" he was indifferent for the most part to it, if the other felt so obligated to do so then he wouldn't stop him. His designer would have a fit when he came in to buy a new set but that didn't bother him too much. He would then give a very soft chuckle when he stated that it was more than his house "For one so famous you must live rather frugally then" he stated with a slightly amused tone of voice before shifting back into his more usual attitude. When Vincent began stammering Joseph would glance at him with a single quirked eyebrow, he must have gotten cold again after warming him up. Just another reason to get this fire going as soon as possible. However it came to his attention when the other man hobbled along to the counter where the matches were, the other was not well enough to be moving around. Once Vincent handed the matches to Joseph he would shake his head in refusal "You're more injured than I am and can barely walk without hobbling like an old man without his cane" he stated rather bluntly as he now turned his attention to the logs that here now in a wet pile beside him, planting the sticks inside the oven to act as kindling once they were ready "Just sit back with the blankets, I'll handle the physical labor. You just worry about your own injuries" he wasn't even going to bring up his ailing arm, it didn't effect his movement at all unlike Vincent so he would take care of it himself while the other man recovered. With that thought now in his head he would begin to peel the bark damp bark off of the logs, revealing a dry inside.

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Vince glared at him and jokingly pouted at him “My tinny home has character! I like nice things as well I just find it in other places.” He smiled at Joseph before letting him take the matches. “I refuse to relax till your under the blankets with me.” Vince turned his head and watched him start peeling the bark off. “Besides I’m used to pain. So your going to have to force me down if you want me to stop.” Vince stood back up and slowly made his way over to the kitchen and started checking the cabinets first. “Work on the fire and if your worried you can keep talking to see if I’m still alive over here.” He finished the first cabinet rather easily only finding mugs inside it rather disappointed he moved on to the next. He’s hands quickly opened it and when he did one of the cabinets doors fell off. That was bad it either meant that either the man who lived here during the summer didn’t care about the matinace or the man hadn’t been back in a very long time. He hoped desperately for the first because if that wasn’t right than the food even if he found any would be beyond expired. Vince placed the wood door on the counter before he started searching. Bingo, Vince pulled out a couple cans of food and placed them on the counter along with a bag of sealed rice. He flipped each one around checking the expiration dates, yes the man had only just been lazy with matinace. “That’s a relief.” He mumbled. Well it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worse once the fire was started they could melt some snow for water so at the very least they could survive here for a couple days. Something they would most desperately need to do because how the hell would he know when the snow would let up. There was also a good chance they couldn’t even make it back to the road having only stumbled upon this place by chance. “I found some rice...” Vince continued to search threw the cabinets inits pulling out everything and splitting them into exspired and non exspired groups. “How’s it going? I have an idea for water and found some food but I need to find a sauce pan.

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 pm
User Image

Joseph simply sighed and shrugged his shoulders when Mr. Hamilton was so insistent on getting up and finding food. Very well, stopping him wasn't worth the trouble it would cause anyway. If the injured man so desperately wanted to move around and do things then so be it, he would humor the other. He would remain there silently on the floor, thankful that he had managed to take a good armful of of logs and sticks as these would last at least a couple days. Once the logs were all completely bare he nodded his head in approval as he heard the other male who apparently had managed to find food. That was a good sign thankfully enough "Fire is about to be started and try seaching lower cabinets were pots and pans, usually that's where people keep them" he stated before opening up the grate and putting the sticks into the wood stove oven and striking a match against the box, lighting the match ablaze. He would place said match into the sticks and watched as it began to light the sticks on fire slowly but surely and once they were all at their hottest he would carefully place two logs in the wood stove oven so not to smother the flames. Soon enough the flames grew larger until the entire chamber was enveloped by fire. He gave a soft smile as he felt the fire's heat just from where he sat, soon enough the whole house would be heated through as long as they kept the flame alive for the duration of their stay "We have a fire..." he called out to the other man before getting up and grabbing one of the blankets and draping it over his own shoulders and sat himself back in the armchair before look out to the kitchen "We should save the food by only eating when we absolutely are hungry" the two of them had no idea how long they might be trapped out here and they had even less of an idea of how far they wandered from the original crash sight. So right now they had to be smart about their rations, water wasn't an issue as they could just go scoop some snow and boil it for fresh water but food would be in short supply no doubt.

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:41 pm

“Huh?! Realy?” His voice actually seemed genuinely shocked about the idea of pots being kept in the lower cabinets. “I never would have thought about that I always hang mine on the wall. It helps save space for other things. I had no idea people did that. Well maybe I used to but it’s been a very long time.” He smiled to his self before bending over to see inside of the bottom cabinets. Let’s see he thought as he looked threw the dimly lit cabinets. After a little while Vince pulled out a mid sized sauce pan and walked over to one of the windows in the back of the cabin behind Joseph. He stood there before struggling to open the window but when he did, he leaned out of it with the sauce pan and scooped up some snow. He hurried back inside slamming the window shut. Vince was trembling for a moment before making his way back to Joseph with a saucepan full of snow. “G-g-gee doesn’t seem like it’s letting up any time soon.” He walked past the bundled up man and placed the sauce pan bellow the fire on the floor. The heat from the fire would melt it eventually and all this fresh snow was like a giant supply of water waiting to defrost.

Vince sat in front of the fire before leaning over to collapse his body to the side on the floor. So warm he thought as a bright smile appeared in his face. His body was still trembling but he found he rather stay like this than get up again. Vince closed his eyes after watching the fire flicker for a moment. “Thank you.” He whispered it under his breath takeing a moment to just let the heat run over his body.

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image

Joseph would remain seated in the armchair as he idly watched Vincent do as he pleased, watching out of the corner of his eye as the other man opened the window to scoop some snow out before quickly retreating back inside and simply let out a soft grunt to affirm that he heard him. If that were the case then they might be he for awhile and the thought did not appeal to him in the slightest, he had a business to run and while he trusted his Vice President to keep everything running smoothly all major financial decisions with the company always fell on him to make the decision. He made the final call at the end of the day and without him it would no doubt put all deals and contracts on hold or icebox them until further notice. It would no doubt throw his company into some level of disarray if he were trapped here for more than a day and the thought of everything he worked hard for all his life to go down the drain because of this, he made him antsy to say the least. However his mind would be pulled from his worries as he slowly gazed down at the young man who was now laying in front of the fire, clearly enjoying the heat that was washing over his body and besides the crackling of the fire it was hard not to miss the thank you that came from him. He simply let out another grunt as his blue gaze shifted from the fire, back to the young man who laid on the floor. While his face was as impassive as always Joseph's eyes traveled up and down the others body in curiosity, particularly the scars that were dotting Vincent body. He wouldn't ask and instead let his gaze go back to the fire, the two barely knew each other outside of their own fame and it seemed inappropriate to ask something so personal. Instead Joseph remained seated with the blanket over his shoulders watching the fire as he reclined a bit in the armchair as he could feel the entire house become warmer with each passing moment. Eventually he would rest his head against his fist which he used to prop it up before slowly he felt his eyes grow heavy and soon enough he dozed off to sleep to the crackling of the fire. His normally stern face grew soft and relaxed as slept, his body slouched into his hand, his legs spread a bit, and his breathing evened out. It had been a tiring day already and he couldn't help but pass out.

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:43 pm

The fire crackled and the heat washed over him. It was such a wonderful feeling against his bare flesh, warm and comforting. Vince kept his eyes closed laying there until he heard the soft breathing behind him. Vince turned over to see the man who had been so serious and strong up to this point fall asleep. It was so cute. Vince smiled as he got up quietly. Joseph seemed so vulnerable and relaxed like this in contrast to before he had seemed so stressed with the whole world on his shoulders. Vince walked over quietly till he was in front of the other looking down at the relaxed features of his face. He was even more handsome like this but it struck something in the pianist.
Vince reaches his hand out toward Joseph’s face but stoped right before he touched him “w-what am I doing....” Vince’s voice was so quite the man barely heard it his self. He retracted his hand away dropping it back to his side. He seems so soft and peaceful like this he thought as he left to walk over and grab the other blanket. Guess he had to take first watch over the fire. Once he grabbed the other blanket he walked back over to Joseph wrapping the other blanket around him makeing sure to cover his neck and shoulders this time. That’s better. He walked away and grabbed there clothes and started to lay them out in front of the fire to dry before laying down where he had before. Vince watched the fire long into the night making sure to keep it lit so they wouldn’t freeze to death in there sleep. When Joseph would next wake up. Vince would be in his black pants and socks, gazing into the fire as he laid there on his side with his head propped up. Fighting to stay awake.

OCc: you can decide the time skip if you want or is it ok that I did that?

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:25 pm
User Image

It was unclear to him how long he had stayed asleep but it couldn't have been more than a couple hours at most. The armchair, while comfortable was not a bed and he would eventually wake up soon. His sleep was dreamless as usual, Joseph didn't often have dreams as he attributed to having lost any playfulness he once had when he was younger. Not to say he wasn't creative and didn't understand children, he was the CEO of a toy company and deigned new toys himself alongside his workers. He was a man who led by example, if the CEO was willing to get down and dirty witht he rest of the workers than they had little excuse to slack themselves. Joseph made sure to treat every worker with respect and in return he expected that same respect returned no matter what. Eventually his soft features would twist a bit back into his stern expression as he sleepily looked around, recalling the situation he was currently in. His gaze would shift back to the couch where he saw Vincent, barely awake at this point and he would admit he felt a bit bad for passing out like that. Keeping their fire going for however long he slept must have been dreadfully boring for the other man. He would shift a bit and shoulder off the blankets wrapped around him before looking over at Vincent with a look that resembled worry "Go to sleep, I'll take over from here...thank you for keeping watch..." he stated before walking next to Vincent and placing both blankets on top of him one at a time. He would then stop and nod his head in approval before bending over to check and see if his pants were at least sufficiently dried out. They were thankfully albeit wrinkled at hell and back but dry nonetheless and he would quickly begin to slide into them and fastening everything back up. He would then notice how dry his throat felt at this moment and eyed the pot of water he had boiled earlier and grabbed it and took a long drink from it, The water was warm which disgusted him but it quenched his thirst either way so he wouldn't complain at all about it. Joseph would glance down into the fire, pleased to see that the logs were lasting much longer than he thought as it seemed like Vincent didn't have to do much to make sure their heat source didn't die out. He would then reach up to scratch his chest before sitting back int he chair, ignoring a slight pang of hunger he felt. They both needed to eat at the same time, it was the only way to help keep their food supply from dwindling too fast and from what he saw out the window the storm wasn't even close to letting up. It was scary to think that if this cabin wasn't here the two of them would be dead right now, buried under several feet of snow. But they weren't and they were warm and safe, that's all that mattered.

(OOC: It's no problem, don't worry about doing things to move the story along.)

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

“Just remember the tea leaves...” Vince mumbled under his breath as his eyes fell shut once again but just as they shut they shot back open as the man tried to fight off the need for sleep. Being injured and not being able to sleep because of all these trips before hand it was really something he was still awake but he had some one he had to look after. Joseph he was still a human no matter how tough he acted, he had been so brave so far that it made him want to do his best to. Vince stared into the fire until he heard Joseph voice causing him to look up at the other. “I’m sorry did I wake you? It’s ok I’m used to odd hours, sleeping is to much of a luxury for people like me anyways.” He smiled softly at the worried look on the others face he laced his head down and let the other cover him in the blankets. “You know what. Once we get out I’m going to buy you a drink to thank you-“ he yawned as he snuggled into the warmth of the blankets. “Something with a tinny umbrella-“ his eyes started feeling even more tired and heavy than before, they fell closed as he kept mumbling “or maybe just some nice warm coco ... who...knows” Vince fell asleep soon after that. He moved around and turned onto his stomach to sleep stretching out on the couch.

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image

Joseph let out an amused chuckle and nodded his head a bit at the other persons sleepy offer "I'll keep that in mind Mr. Hamilton..." he stated quietly as the other person continued to mumble until he fell completely asleep, turning over once under the blankets that were placed on top of him. He would gaze at the younger man's willowy form as he slept away on the couch under the warmth of the fire. A shame that this building didn't have a piano or something like that, he was a man who enjoyed classical music and honestly had they arrived at the venue Vincent's performance would have been the highlight of the night. He usually hated those kinds of gatherings, people with their fake politeness used only to garner allies to help their businesses. He would openly admit however that he was a bit of a hypocrite as he also only went to attend it for those very same reasons. It didn't mean he liked it anymore though, it was just a necessary evil to owning a business as successful as his own. After so long of sitting there he began to grow restless, he was a man who needed things to do, he wasn't someone who could laze about for hours doing nothing at all. Inaction caused the black haired man to lose his mind after so long and with that in mind he would get up and began to move about, confident that Vincent would be fine without him for a couple minutes. He looked out the window to see that the snow was still falling heavily and he sighed a small bit before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his cell phone. Still no bars of course and a low battery to top it off, he would shut his phone off and stick it back in his pocket, no point in letting it die. If the storm would pass then maybe they could get a reception and get out of here at long last. He would wander through the limited rooms that were in the cabin and happened upon a small reading room with a small bookshelf with different books on it. The find filled him with relief, at least he wouldn't die of boredom out here. Normally he would have sat down in the room and started to read but it seemed like the heat hadn't quite reached this room yet and with no light he would struggle just to make out the words on the pages. So Joseph would take several books off the shelf at random and made his way back to Vincent and the fire so that he could read in comfort along with a decent amount of light. Once he was comfortably back in the armchair he would take the first bakc off the pile and began to read chapter one, a romance novel of some kind it seemed to be if the opening lines were anything to go by. He wasn't a particular fan of the genre but with limited options he would read it nonetheless.

Severus Gray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Vince opened his eyes hours later to the sight of a man relaxing with a book in hand. Was he dreaming? It was such a pleasant sight to wake up to and it was something he hadn’t seen in a long time. Waking up to a man at his side... but ever since he started to become famous things like this became impossible. Everyone always expected there golden boy to be perfect. An in there minds perfection didn’t entail this. A frown appeared on his face as he watched the other man choosing not to move and already the other to him waking up. He just wanted to take this in a bit longer, he knew it wasn’t a dream anymore it was Joseph the man who pulled him from a car wreck and saved his life. But even that sounded like a dream. An besides he probably had some one all ready... wait why was he even thinking about stuff like that? Was he starting to like the man? That thought made him blush as he was frowning.

He stayed watching for a little while longer but eventually choosing to sit up. Vince let out a soft moan before stretching his injured sides. “Not the best sleep but it is still more than I had in a long time. An waking up to you sitting there made it even nicer Mr. Myers.” He chuckled before finally pushing the blankets off of him. “Oh.” He looked at the mans book he was reading with curiosity “What are you reading there? I didn’t know they had books here. You think they’d also have hidden booze as well?”

“by bi blitz”

Ren Gray

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 pm
[User Image

Joseph would flip one page after another as he read the romance novel chapter after chapter. At first he didn't care too much for it but as time went on and the hours ticked by he became more and more engrossed in the story by the moment. It turned out the the story was actually more then a generic love story. And the characters were much more fleshed out and he could see the relationship between the two blossoming more naturally than the usual love at first sight crap that people tried to pass off as good writing. He was so engrossed that he didn't even notice the other man had woken up and was staring at him for a bit. Joseph was about half way through the book when the other finally got up and sat on the couch with a moan. He would nod his head at Vincent in hello but afterwards he would stare at the other man with a quirked eyebrow at his comment but said nothing about it otherwise. If he was happy that the business man didn't ditch him then he wouldn't rain on his parade. He would then look down at the novel in his hands and shrugged his shoulders "A romance novel of sorts, normally not my favored genre but this one is good" he explained before then rolling his eyes and nodding his head over to the kitchen "If you truly are curious then dig around, but don't hold your breath..." Joseph wasn't too enthusiastic about there being alcohol around. He didn't mind some social drinking but drinking too much muddled the mind and he liked as much clarity as possible, you did stupid things when drunk and he would certainly never let himself do that.

Severus Gray

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas