Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] In your eyes is this world still beautiful? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:28 pm
VampuricWerewolf

Finis gave a bitter smile, "As I said before my "power keeps me alive. The last time I actually ate something was about a year and a half ago. They stopped feeding me when they realized it would just be a waste of their resources. And....one of them wanted to see if I would actually die." He finished quietly.

Finis turned away at the man mentioning they were alike "No we're nothing alike but...it's a nice sentiment to want to believe."

At Jerico's question he tried to figure out his age, it had been so long since he had even thought of himself as a person nevermind a person with years to life. For the last five years he had simply been existing in a half conscious state and dissociating. It was the only thing he could to keep himself from not bringing the tower down with him in it.

"I was....eighteen I think...I..remember a ceremony? or something in the village, I think it was for a coming of age I don't really recall, so I guess that makes me twenty-three.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico had to put his spoon down, Finis' statement making him ill, "By the gods. They actually starved you?" He shook his head, "That's wrong. I don't care who you are or what you are supposed to be. I should have killed that b*****d in the tavern." He clenched his fist, anger raging through him, but he took a breath and made himself calm down. Until he heard how old Finis was. Granted, he thought Finis was younger than that, but now he knew he'd bee starved for so long, it made sense. "You're still just a boy-" He ran a hand down his face and looked at the boy for several seconds. "Well, s**t."

He sighed and silently cursed himself. He had a soft spot for broken and abandoned creatures and in front of him was about the worst case he'd ever seen. "I have a proposition for you. It seems to me that this so called 'end of the world' you are supposed to bring is going to happen no matter what. If your 'power' won't let you die then you really have nothing to fear from me. Even if I say I won't kill you or hurt you, if I break my word then your power will protect you, right? Same for anyone else out there. So," he smiled, "why not travel with me? From what I can tell you have only seen the dark side of the world. No wonder you would destroy it after being treated like that. Hell, I sort of went of a killing spree after I'd been locked up." Then again he'd been a prisoner of war and he killed his torturers, but it was the same concept. "So why not come with me and see the good side of the world? True, I'm a mercenary and bounty hunter, but I see good things every day. Maybe if you start to see the good in the world, your power won't end it." He shrugged, "It's worth a shot at least. And far better than staying in this tower. Safer too as you'd have a trained bodyguard at your side." He stood slowly and held his hand out to Finis, staying far enough back so that Finis would have to take several steps forward to shake his hand. "What have you got to lose? After a month or so, if you decide you don't like it, I'll bring you back here. Or set you up somewhere you can live peacefully until the end of times."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:31 pm
VampuricWerewolf

"...Why do you care so much? I...I'm nothing more than a tool that's going to bring this world to ruin. You shouldn't want someone like me to come with you."

Finis simply couldn't understand Jerico's kindness after five years of being treated horribly, he was still having issues thinking of himself as a person. But...did he really want to stay here in this tower?

Shouldn't he at least see the world he was supposed to destroy one last time?

"I...don't want my power to hurt you, I don't want it to hurt anyone but I'm....scared that if I leave it will." Finis confessed quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico shrugged, "Like I said, if it's going to happen it's going to happen. Why fear the inevitable? We are all going to die eventually. Why not live until then?" He smiled a bit, "But I understand what you mean. It would be terrifying to have a power like that." He finished his stew and sat back, thinking for a moment. "Have you ever tried controlling it? Like, have you ever used it on purpose or has it always been accidental? I wonder if you could learn to control it." He scratched the back of his neck, "I mean, that could help, at least? Being able to control it. I don't know, might be worth a shot."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:26 pm
VampuricWerewolf

"The only time I used my power was when I first awakened it, any other time I even tried to use it got me beat." Finis says frowning.

Learning to control his power huh, it would be help if he could direct it and actually figure out what it's for, or if there's more to it.

"When I first used my power it was on a rabid wolf that had ventured too close to the village, it attacked me and when the power awakened it....how should I word this, practically erased the wolf from existence. The only thing that was left of it was it's paw."

He scratched at his filthy hair trying to remember if he had ever used it on accident as well, or if there was anything else to his power.

"Oh I think....I used once by accident after I came here, I don't remember exactly what happened but my power hit an object I can't recall what it was, but I remember that afterwards no one could touch the object, it hurt the person."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico nodded, frowning that Finis had been beaten, but also understanding why his guards had done so. He just wished they had used a less violent way on the poor kid. He looked him over and wondered if Finis had bathed in five years either...he did look rather dirty. There had to be a bath nearby, maybe they could figure out a bath. Finis would probably like that. The idea of a 'cursed object' made him perk a bit. "Do you think you'd be able to touch it? It's too bad you can't remember what it was, if it were a weapon you could us it to protect yourself. I'd teach you how to use it, of course." He stood and was tempted to go around touching things to see if something hurt. He fought the childish urge, "I'm going to start some water boiling to wash the dishes and maybe figure out some kind of bath for you. Would you like that?"

((sorry, I was away at a convention!))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 pm
VampuricWerewolf

(It's fine I've been super busy with work, I hoped you enjoyed the con though!)

"A...bath?" Finis inquired. Right...a bath that was what humans-normal people did to keep themselves clean. Honestly he didn't know how filthy he really was, most of his senses aside from sight and sound had mostly deadened. After all he had no need to eat so why feed him, and he wasn't leaving the room so why bathe him?

Finis then remembered the other question Jerico had asked, "I couldn't touch the object either, it was like....turning a simple harmless leaf into something that was sharp as a blade. Even if I had gloves or learned to harness my power more i'm not sure if I could use it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:06 am
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico nodded, "That's too bad. But may be something we can look into in the future. If we run into some pretentious a**. I can think of a few humorous uses for a power like that." He chuckled and finished filling the cauldron with water so they could heat it up over the fire he'd made. He began searching for a tub and found one hidden away in a closet. It was more of a large barrel with the top cut off, but it would work well. Once the water was warm, he began to fill the barrel. "I've some soap in my bag you can use. I'm guessing it might take a couple of water changes to get you fully cleaned." He finished filling the barrel and then got out the soap and a cloth to dry the man off when he was done. "You probably don't have any more clothes, huh? Well, you can use some of mine until we get you some." He hummed to himself as he got everything ready. "I can go outside if you don't feel comfortable with me here. I don't mind."

((i hear yeah, and I did. I had tons of fun. Thank you for asking))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:32 pm
VampuricWerewolf

*Sorry i may not be able to post until this weekend im really sick*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:29 pm
Navarre_Corva
VampuricWerewolf

*Sorry i may not be able to post until this weekend im really sick*

((that's ok! feel better!!))  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm
VampuricWerewolf

"No it's...fine could you just turn away though?" He asked quietly, after having barely any human contact in the last year and a half Finis was struck with the sudden irrational fear that if Jerico walked out that door he would leave him.

He grabbed the soap and sunk into the bath, watching as the water immediately turned filthy, he grimaced and starting soaping down. Finis gave a faint noise of pain as wounds that were supposed to have healed long ago started re opening.

Was it because he hadn't cleaned himself in so long? Shouldn't they have gotten infected?

He knew he had to get out of the tub and change the water but he couldn't bring himself to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:32 am
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico turned around, bemused. He'd thought Finis would want him to leave, but he didn't mind. He almost felt better being in the same room, he had this sense to protect him and he'd worry if Finis was vulnerable in another room where he couldn't keep him safe. He contemplated why he felt this odd need to protect someone he'd just met as he heard Finis get into the water. There were a few pained sounds and Jerico frowned. "You ok? Sounds like you're hurt..." Jerico frowned and made a choice. "Hey, look, I'm not going to look, ok? But I'm going to check on the water that's heating up. I'm guessing yours needs changing, hmm?" He closed his eyes and turned towards the fire, walking slowly so he didn't fall and hurt himself. As soon as he was sure he had his back to the tub, he opened his eyes and walked to the heating water, glad to see it was ready. "Ok, I put a towel nest to the tub. Ge ahead and step out, wrap yourself in it and I will change the water, deal? I'll take a look at yor wounds once you're clean and had a chance to relax in the bath for a while. Ok?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:22 pm
VampuricWerewolf

"Okay" He said quietly, Finis knew that he should probably be more embarrassed about this but seeing how filthy he really was struck him with an irrational need to finally be clean. To finally look...human he supposed.

He stood there shivering in the towel and wincing when he saw that his blood was starting to seep through.

"I'm out of the tub Jerico."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 am
Navarre_Corva

User ImageJerico waited for Finis to give him the ok before turning around to dump out the old water. He glanced over at the boy and felt his stomach clench, "s**t, you're bleeding pretty badly." He walked over, but stopped before he got too close, his hands up, "I'm just going to take a quick look at the wounds. If they are bad enough I may need to treat them now rather than later." Then again, if they had been there this long, what was a few more minutes, but that would be forcing Finis to suffer longer for no reason. "I'm not going to take the towel off or away, I'm just going to lift it where I see blood to look at the wounds, ok? I promise not to look at your private bits." He winked, trying to make a bit of a joke of things and help keep Finis calm. He checked the worst places, careful to not move too quickly and to protect as much of the other's modesty as possible. "Ok, I think one more soak in the tub isn't going to effect anything. It will probably help, because it will fully clean out the wounds." He stepped away and smiled sadly, "You were treated pretty badly, huh? I'm sorry, I know it's not my fault and all that s**t, but I still am sorry. No one is going to hurt you while I'm around to stop it, ok?" He nodded and went back to the tub, emptying it into the grate and then refilling it with hot water. "Here you go. I'll find some clothes for you to wear out of mine. They will be big on you, but at least they will be clean." He head to his pack, sorting through it to find the smallest things he could. When that was done, he double checked his med kit, getting
everything he would need out now that he knew what he would be dealing with.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Navarre_Corva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:59 pm
VampuricWerewolf

*Sorry I haven't replied, I've been super busy trying to find a job sad *

Finis gritted his teeth at Jerico's proclamation over how no one would hurt him, "You can't promise something like that Jerico...not with what I am."

He then realized he had been rude and sighed, "But thank you anyways....for saying that. I may not like my power of myself but I'll try and protect you too, it's only fair."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff