Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:54 pm
Koyuki had been quite surprise by Aleksei's acting as he didn't think the other could pull it off. Bit he is and was doing, of he was being honest about it, a damn good job of it too. Of course, he had to hide his surprise behind a smile but that was neither here nor there. He didn't think that the other male would want to be around him let alone touch him like that but then again they were undercover and he kind of had to in order to pull the couple thing off. Plus, as far as he knew, Aleksei wasn't even into guys but somehow there was still chemistry between them despite the negativity during the years. And also, he missed his friend from all those years ago. Maybe, if he hadn't confessed and led to the end of the friendship, maybe they would be be as close today as they were before. Bit he didn't know if they could but he was willing to try.

Koyuki blinked in surprise when kids were brought up. He would have responded but Aleksei beat him to it. "Yes. Maybe. Someday." he replied after Aleksei had finished answering. To be honest, he had wanted kids but with his job as an officer and undercover agent, that was impossible. He smiled at them as he listened to the storied. This gathering was going rather well. He was thankful for that as these people seemed really nice and he would hate for anything to happen to him.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:19 pm

As dinner was wrapped up, Leah along with a couple of the others were taking the plates and everything inside. Despite Aleksei having offered to help, they refused saying that tonight was for him and his husband, so they can help out in the next time.

With a nod, Aleksei walked towards where Koiyuki was, making sure to stand rather close to him. He had quite noticed Jared giving the two of them glares every now and again throughout the entire night. The guy has had an a run-in with the law before for an assault charge that was then dropped, despite the other guy having had to be in the ER. Aleksei was sure that the other guy was probably threatened to keep quiet, which was why Jared didn't end up in a cell for more than one night.

Aleksei waited for the right moment, when him and Koiyuki were in Jared's view, before making his move. "Bear with me," He stated lightly as a warning before he reached for Koiyuki, cupping his face and leaning in for a kiss. Aleksei didn't really think much of the kiss, he didn't need to since it was all an act for the sake of the case. The kiss was cut short by a ruckus that was made. Aleksei looked back towards the noise to see that Jared had dropped the couple plates that he was holding. Aleksei had tried his best not to smirk at the situation that he had caused, and walked over to the male along with a few others who were startled.

"Let me help you with that," Aleksei offered with a smile as he crouched down to grab the broken pieces of the plate, only for Jared to give him a small glare before disappearing inside, with his wife running after him. Pete came up from behind and basically forbid Aleksei from doing anything more, saying he would take care of it. Nodding lightly, Aleksei walked back to Koiyuki, trying to hide his wide grin and giddy expression. "Did you see his face?" Aleksei spoke with such excitement at the fact that he had caused his first enemy around here. Despite what Aleksei previously thought about this situation, it might actually turn out to be quite fun for the male.

DragonMistress07

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:23 pm
Koiyuki had also offered to help but was politely shut down by Leah and told that they could help next time. He just smiled and nodded. He was also aware of the glared being sent his and Aleksei's way from, what was his name again? Jared. That's right. As his 'husband' came to stand beside him, he had to wonder what was Jared's problem with them? Seriously. He blinked out of his thoughts when he heard Aleksei's voice and before he could reply, said male kissed him. His mind went blank for a few seconds before he automatically kissed back when he realized what the other was doing as he saw Jared out of the corner of his eye. He jerked away in surprise when he heard something hit the ground and shatter before he turned his attention towards Jared who had dropped a plate onto the ground. He was still a bit dazed by the kiss but he shook it off and watched the scene play out before him.

He inwardly snorted at Aleksei's antics but kept his face politely blank when Jared glared at him once again before leaving off, his wife giving him a glare before running behind him. Hmm. "Really, Alek. You can be so silly sometimes." he mused with a smile, using a nickname for him absentmindedly as he called Jem over to his side. The husky happily padded over to her master and sat by his side. He could tell that Aleksei and Jared were never going to get along. The interactions would be interesting to watch though.

styx and sloanes

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm

"It's Robert, remember?" Aleksei stated. Despite no one being around them to hear, he still thought it would be better to be on the safe side. "Besides, I despise bullies like him," Aleksei had read the reports, and the guy that Jared had put in the hospital wasn't gay but he was being too friendly towards Jared, and had probably said or done the wrong thing which triggered him.

"They're cowards who only pick on those who can't or won't fight them back." This had actually brought up memories from back in high school when certain people would pick on Koiyuki for being, well, Koiyuki. Aleksei never really had a problem with the male being gay, from the moment that he came out to him. It didn't really matter who he decided to sleep with, really, just like how Koiyuki didn't care that Aleksei slept with girls. But it seemed that other people didn't always have the same outlook on things.

"And, there's no fun in being on everyone's good side," He cooed lightly with a slight smirk across his lips. Aside from Jared, there was actually another member of this community which was suspicious, but they hadn't showed up. "Sebastian hasn't shown up tonight, though, which is a shame" Aleksei stated, as Sebastian was far more of a suspect than Jared. He had multiple arrests and has even spent couple months in jail for carrying an illegal weapon. He also had several other petty crimes like shoplifting and arson mainly in abandoned building and parking lots.

DragonMistress07
                hope it's alright that I added a small backstory to them.
                I mean, I'm guessing that there had to be some jerks who always messed with Koi for being himself and proud of it.

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:42 pm
"Right. Sorry, Robert." Ko replied sheepishly, making a mental note to make sure to call Aleksei Robert from now on. "Hmm. Yes. I know what you mean. His wife didn't seem all that pleasant either. At least, not to me anyway." he added after a moment, remembering the glare he was given by the woman. He would have to look out for her. He listened to Aleksei talk and nodded. He remembered high school. That had been a rough year for him as he had finally came out as well as wearing girls clothing. For the most part, he had his sisters as well as Aleksei's support, which was all he had needed. Of course there were some who picked on him for being him but he never let them get to him. He was proud of who and what he was and no close- minded people would change that. Aleksei's friendship had gotten him through that year. He would forever be thankful for that. He just sighed and shook his head at the other male. He has been like this in high school too. When he was being picked on. Aleksei's defense of him was probably what started his crush on him. He pushed those thoughts away. Now was not the time.

He tilted his head at the statement. "Hmm. We'll probably meet him some other time." he said, remembering the file. This man, Sebastian had some real issues. He would have to watch out for him as well as Jared. Just in case. "So, what should we do now that this lovely party is over, dear?" he asked, turning to Aleksei as he clipped Jem's leash to her collar. Maybe they could explore the neighborhood some more. Well, he would though he didn't know about Aleksei.

styx and sloanes
Oh, it's fine. That could be the start of how Konfell for Aleksei and through college.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:39 am

Aleksei almost rolled his eyes when Koiyuki stated that Jared's wife had also taken her husband's side in this situation. He hated people like that. Aleksei would much rather be with someone who would argue and bicker with him, someone who challenges him, rather than someone who would just agree with everything he says, even when he's wrong.

"We should canvas the neighborhood," Aleksei stated lightly before glancing down at Koiyuki's companion. "Besides, I'm sure she'd love the walk," He watched Jem for a moment, before walking towards the entrance. Aleksei had actually always wanted a pet when he was younger, but things just never worked in his favor in that aspect. The last time he even thought about owning a dog was when he was ten, so this might get some getting used to, only because it was Aleksei and change didn't come easily to him.

After saying their goodbyes to the couple who had invited them, they made their way out of the house. Aleksei could finally drop the act of smiling all the time. It wasn't probably a good trait, but he wasn't really a happy person. He wasn't the type to be smiling at every situation, but he had to be in order to seem more approachable for the sake of the case. Slipping his hand into his pocket, Aleksei got a cigarette pack out, placing one between his lips before lighting it and taking a long drag. Feeling instant relaxation as he let the smoke out, Aleksei made sure to keep a small distance between him and Koiyuki, just in case the male didn't appreciate the smoke.

"I don't know how you can keep doing this, pretending to be someone else for so long," Aleksei stated after a few minutes. It was exhausting to Aleksei, and it hasn't even been that long. "Don't you have someone waiting for you back home?" Aleksei questioned, his eyes glancing towards Koiyuki with a slight smirk. Despite it seeming like how Aleksei always used to tease Koiyuki about getting a boyfriend, Aleksei genuinely did want to know. He wanted to know how the male had been in the past years that they haven't spoken. Except Aleksei couldn't ask it straight-forwardly, so he would settle for this type of conversations for now.

DragonMistress07

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:07 pm
"Okay, then." Koiyuki replied after a moment before that started walking out of the house after saying goodbye to thier hosts. Jem gave a happy bark in agreement with Aleksei's statement. He gave a soft laugh at her response before nodding again. "Okay, girl." he added as they started walking. He made sure to keep a tight grip on her leash so she would not wander off. He glanced over at the the other male when he pulled out a cigarette bit said nothing about it. If he wanted a smoke, then that was fine. It didn't bother him at all. "Hmm. It takes a lot of practice. Especially when I have to go undercover a woman. But if I can get the criminal by the end of it, then it's worth it." he replied after a minute. "I have my sisters to thank for said skills though." he added after a beat.

Koiyuki was silent for a few long second when Aleksei asked that. "No. There was at one point but he decided that he would rather have a woman than me." he said as they continued to walk. That day had been horrible. He was depressed for a week but he managed to pull himself together with the help of his sisters. Thank God for family. "What about you? I know that there are plenty of women who would kill to have a chance with you. Is there anyone who holds your heart?" he asked himself, remembering how popular the other male had been in college. High school too if he remembered right. Girls adored him. As well as hated him for being so close to the other male. Most of the fights in highschool were between him and whatever girl was interested in Aleksei at that time. That had been a fun four years.

styx and sloanes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:47 am

Aleksei nodded as he received his answer, recalling the countless times that Koiyuki's sisters had wanted to dress up Aleksei as a girl as well, whenever he'd be staying over at their place. He also recalls all the fun he used to have with the other male. Aleksei scoffed when Koiyuki mentioned that his ex broke up with him because he would have rather been with a woman. So, the poor guy got played. Aleksei knew of too many guys who would hook up with guys just for the fun of it, but when it came to an actual relationship or settling down, they would never even consider anything other than a female.

"I wouldn't go that far," Aleksei chuckled as Koiyuki said that there were many who would kill for a chance to get with him. Was he really that popular? Aleksei never really cared enough about that sort of thing. He preferred having a very selective few people around him, and that was it. "There was someone that actually interested me," Aleksei stated as he threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. "It only lasted a couple of months though," He shrugged lightly running a hand through his hair. "She got clingy and things didn't end too good." That was how it always ended with Aleksei, though. He'd either get bored or annoyed and break it off, or they would get fed up with him not making them a priority and break up with him. That had actually reminded him of Natasha, his girlfriend back in high school.

- - - - - - - - FLASHBACK - - - - - - - -

Letting a sigh cross his lips, Aleksei stood at the corner of the party, drink in hand and Koiyuki by his side. His eyes scanned the place for his girlfriend of three months now. "You know, she invited me to her place after the party," Aleksei stated to his friend, though he wasn't feeling all too confident about it. The female was already very bossy and clingy, if sex gets involved, she'll surely become more possessive. "Any ideas on how to get out of it?" Aleksei questioned, glancing at his friend with a cheeky grin.

DragonMistress07
                hope this is good ~

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:55 am
Koiyuki have him a look. "Oh, my God. Aleksei, you had no idea of how many girls wanted you in high school." he started after a moment of silence. "I literally got into fights with them because they thought I was trying to 'steal' you away and turn you gay or some stupid thing like that." he mused remembering. Ugh, how he hated those type of girls. You cam't someone gay. You either are or you aren't. He also remembered a girl...what was her name? N something? Natasha! That was it. Natasha was Aleksei's girlfriend in high school and did not like him at all. Especially when he hung around Aleksei. Not that he cared. "Ah. Sorry to hear that." was his response, patting the other gently on the arm Ashe remembered.

---flashback-----

Koiyuki looked around the party, drink in hand Ashe watched numerous others make fools of themselves. Why had he come here again? Ah, Aleksei. He blinked when he heard Aleksei talking to him about Natasha. "Hmm." was his only response as he thought about it. Natasha was not his favorite person at the moment as she always tried to fight him about Aleksei. Like he was some toy. Not to mention her reputation but he was saying nothing about that. Aleksei would never believe him. "My advice? Don't do it." he finally said after a minute, shaking his head. He placed a hand on his hip and leaned forward towards Aleksei. "If she pushed you to have sex with her and you don't want to, then it's better if you n** it in the bud now or she will harass you until you give in to her. Her type always do. Plus, you're better than that. But if it's what you really want, then I will support you. Just think before you take her up on her invitation." he added just as he heard a screech and his name. Think and the devil shall appear. He was referring to Natasha. Oh, yay. Drama. He wondered if it was too late to leave the party. He was so not in the mood for Natasha's bs at the moment. Or anything really.

styx and sloanes
It's fine. Hope my response is good as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:11 pm

Aleksei only let out a chuckle when the male simply said not to do it. That was the plan, after all. Seeing Koiyuki get all serious about it was actually quite endearing. Koiyuki was probably the only friend that Aleksei could talk to about anything. He was also the only person that Aleksei would allow to see him vulnerable. Aleksei doesn't really remember when the became this close, but he just knew that he always enjoyed having the male beside him.

"Are you talking from experience?" Aleksei teased the male, just as he heard his name being called. Looking at the direction of the voice, Aleksei was then pulled into a tight hug, followed by an almost-forceful kiss. Natasha situated herself between the two males, as if to separate them. "I've missed you" She pouted lightly, before grinning again. "Get me a drink, please~?" She pleaded with a wide grin. "I've missed you too" Aleksei said nonchalantly as he gave her his own drink. He didn't want to leave Koiyuki alone, especially when he forced the other male to come.

"Koiyuki and I were actually thinking about catching a late-night movie, and we thought maybe you'd like to join us," Aleksei suggested as he saw her take a sip of the drink. "Right, Ko?" Aleksei asked as he glared towards the male, knowing that he'd go along with him. Aleksei didn't really want to break up with Natasha, he did sort of like her. She was quite fun when it was just the two of them. "And you did say that time that the three of us should hang together," He glanced back at his girlfriend with a slight smile. She had actually suggested that because they were fighting about how Natasha believed that Koiyuki was probably in love with Aleksei, but Aleksei didn't want Koiyuki to know that side of the story.

DragonMistress07
                your replies are always good. I legit get so excited every time I see the notification ~
                also. I thought I would leave Natasha's reaction up to you c;

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:52 pm
Koiyuki snorted as he took a sip of his drink. "Of course. But I said no and am and still remain a virgin." he replied. It was the last thing he managed to get out before Natasha situated herself between them, almost sending him into the wall but he managed to catch himself as he watched her kiss his best friend. He wondered if he could get away with kicking her is the backside. Hmm. Probably not. But it was nice to dream. The male gave him a blank look in response while thinking 'Who the hell is we?'. We didn't have do anything to do with this. He wanted nothing to do with the girl but she was Aleksei's girlfriend so he had to put up with her. For now. He had to snort at Aleksei's last statement. He highly doubted that Natasha wanted anything to do with him. In any way but he would play along with Aleksei. He could see the look on Natasha face when Aleksei asked her if she wanted to come along with him and that guy. And to be honest she wanted Aleksei all to herself. "I don't think so. Why can't it just be the two of us?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at her boyfriend. Koiyuki winced and had to hide his disgust. She was obviously trying to hard. "Tramp." he muttered under his breath, making sure that only Natasha hear him. He watched her stiffen slightly as he took another sip of his drink. "Sure. Why not. I'm sure we'll all have a blast." he said to Aleksei's statement with a forced smile. His friend liked this girl for some reason and thought he did not like her, he would man up. For Aleksei's sake. Didn't mean he has to like it.

styx and sloanes
Thanks. That's sweet. I think yours are too

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Aleksei was well aware that he would probably get a mouthful from Koiyuki later on, for putting him in that position. But he also knew that for now, he could count on the male to have his back. However, Natasha was a whole different story. Though, he knew how to get her to change her mind. "Come on, Nat," Aleksei spoke as he lowered his head, lightly tapping his forehead on hers. He drew her body closer to his by wrapping his arms around her waist. "You promised to make an effort to get to know him, right? For me?" He spoke with a gentle tone and a hopeful smile across his lips, making her groan for a moment before nodding.

"But you are coming to my house after, right?" She asked before looking over at Koiyuki and then at Aleksei again. "Only you" She stated threateningly. "Uh- yeah, sure. I just gotta check in with Silvia, I'll be right back," Aleksei spoke rapidly before heading outside to make the call. Silvia, who had insisted she wanted to come to the party, was thrilled when Aleksei told her that he wasn't having any fun. After a few short minutes, Aleksei made his way back, feeling like the atmosphere between them weren't as good as he hoped. "Shall we go?" Aleksei questioned as Natasha was quick to grab him by the arm and lead him outside.

Once they started walking, Aleksei casually glanced over at Koiyuki. "Oh, Silv says you owe her a makeover next time you sleep over," He chuckled, slightly shaking his head. "She's thinking about dying her hair purple, again," As he finished that statement, Natasha was pulling at his hand, as if wanting his attention to be on her rather than Koiyuki. This was definitely not going as planned. Still, the male hung his arm around the female's shoulder and held her close as they walked.

DragonMistress07

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:14 pm
Koiyuki watched the scene, shaking his head and wanting to gag but held it in. He had to keep reminding himself that he was doing this for Aleksei. But the other male owed him big time for putting him through this. He didn't know what, but he would find something. That was for sure. Maybe he could get Silvia to help him out. He watched his friend run off to call his sister, leaving him in Natasha's company for the moment. He decided to ignore her, and didn't that put a bee in her bonnet. She didn't like to be ignored and insulted Koiyuki and his response was for her to back off before he told Aleksei that she was flirting with other guy behind his back. That s**t her up but as Aleksei came back and then they were out the door and headed towards the movie theater.

Koiyuki snorted. "Yeah. Sure. As long as I can raid her closet after. The girl has some nice clothes." he replied, smiling. "Ah. Purple. I can see that. Tell her I'm game." he added with a laugh. He liked Silvia. The girl would go far in life. Though, he had to wonder if Natasha had met Aleksei's sister yet? He would love to be a part of that meeting. He watched as Natasha tried to get the other's attention again and just shrugged to himself as they walked, taking out hi phone to text his sisters and tell them what was going on. "By the way, Alek. What do you wanna see?" he asked after a second, wanting to know what they were going to watch.

styx and sloanes

(Oh, here's the outfit he's wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Aleksei couldn't help the grin that crossed his lips at Koiyuki's response. The male and his sister had always got on great together, from the very first time Aleksei introduced them to each other. Aleksei would often be abandoned by Koiyuki for Silvia, as they would dress up and give each other makeovers. However, it was still always enjoyable for Aleksei to spend time with his best friend and his sister, and seeing them both so happy.

Hearing the question, Aleksei couldn't even get himself to reply before Natasha was speaking up. "There's a chick flick that came out a couple days ago, we're watching that." She demanded as she then glanced at Koiyuki with an obviously fake smile "I'm sure it's just your type" She stated, making Aleksei quite upset at her rather rude tone. "We'll watch your choice for tonight," Aleksei stated as he retrieved his hands from around her and placed them into his pocket, his eyes narrowing at her.

Natasha just grumbled at Aleksei's glare and said nothing. Unfortunately, this wasn't the first, or even the second, time that he had to let her know that he didn't like the way she spoke to Koiyuki. As soon as they got to the theater, Natasha headed to the bathroom to fix herself up. "I think tonight's the night, Ko" Aleksei stated with a heavy sigh as they stood in the queue to buy the tickets. "I'm breaking up with her," He stated almost sadly. Aleksei actually really liked Natasha but she always made it obvious that she despised Koiyuki, and that was not an option for Aleksei.

"I have such bad luck with girls," Aleksei chuckled at his own misfortune, as Natasha was his third girlfriend in the past year and a half. "Maybe I should just switch sides and go after guys, like you," Aleksei spoke absentmindedly, always being able to talk freely with Koiyuki.

DragonMistress07
                ooh. I like it~
                Aleksei is probably wearing just a t-shirt, jacket and jeans. he's very plain lmao

styx and sloanes

Anxious Duck

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:03 pm
Koiyuki just rolled his eyes. "First of all, I was not talking to you, Natasha." he responded to her first statement from Aleksei's other side. "Secondly, find another way to be an absolute b***h before you tick off the wrong person and get your a** kicked." he added with a completely straight face, watching the other male from the corner of his eyes. He did not seem happy with Natasha's words. They didn't bother him but still. It was cute that he cared. He blinked at that thought. Where has that come from? He pushed it aside for now and focused on walking.

Once they got to the queue, he watched Natasha head off to the bathroom before turning to Aleksei in surprise. He was about to ask for what when the other male continued on. He inwardly winced at his sad sigh as he hated to see his best friend upset. "Are you sure? You really seem to like her, Alek..." he asked, not wanting the other to break up with Natasha of he was going to be depressed about it. "I really don't like her but if you like her that much...maybe it could be just you two for a bit and I'll find another movie to watch." he added after a minute of thinking. He hated leaving Aleksei alone with that tramp bit if he really liked her the maybe he should just back off a bit. He wanted his friend to be happy. "No you don't. You just pick the ones that seem to hate me. I can handle a little hate if it's for you Aleksei. They're words no longer bother me now that I'm more comfortable with my sexuality. And I do not go after them. You make me sound like some man-eater." he finished just as Natasha came back from the bathroom. "Aren't you?" She said, hearing the last of his statement. "I mean, you do have a rep for going after a lot of guys. Especially one already taken." she added, looking over at Aleksei. His eyes narrowed. "That's not true. And If anyone has a reputation, it's you." he replied absentmindedly before realizing what he had said. Whoops.

styx and sloanes
That's how Ko rolls. Lol. Oh, dear. What will Aleksei think of Natasha's statement?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff