Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PRP between Niyaru Delacroix's Izumi and Deejaye's Isi.

Done over Discord, logged here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:47 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Izu had been recruited to play his favorite game with the little ones; hide and seek. He loved to count while the little ones went to hide in hopes of not being discovered. He managed to find almost all of the little ones but was missing one. The give up phrase was about to come from his mouth until he spotted some gray sticking out from behind a bush. His amber eyes lit up at having found the last child and tried to be quiet as he snuck over to the bush. He flexed his paws and then jumped to land in front of the foal hiding on the other side of the bushes.

Deejaye
Isi had taken the opportunity to loosen herself from her family’s grip and do a little exploring and sightseeing. As a result, she had spent the day traveling and wandering into a territory that the small horse was unfamiliar with. She did take a small sort of pleasure in exploring the unknown however, dangers and all – it was fascinating. And while she wasn’t necessarily a daredevil, there was a small thrill in knowing that she could potentially get herself in danger….Or so she thought. Isi was poking around a bush, foraging for food, when she found herself confronted by a much larger horse attempting to pounce on her. She let out a small yelp and positioned her head defensively so that her horns might offer some sort of protection if he attempted to take her down. It was in that moment that she realized, maybe she wasn't actually as into the thrill of impending danger as she thought.

Niyaru Delacroix
When the little yelp rang through his ears he thought he had landed on the little foal. "Wait a minute.."He eyed the little one over and realized it wasn't one of the foals. His head tilted a little to the side, curious as to who it was that was in front of him. "Where are your parents? Are you lost?" He looked the little one over for any injury and then laid down in front of it. "I'm Izumi. Don't be afraid." He offered a gentle smile and laid his head on his paws in front of him so he wouldn't appear as a threat.

Deejaye
Seeing him take a more relaxed pose, she too relaxed her posture. It came as a breath of relief; she didn't realize that she had tensed up so much in those prior moments. As he inquired about her well-being, she took the chance to look him up and down and size him up; he definitely gave off the appearane of being strong. And his wings! Why, a single wing probably was at least the size of her! It definitely piqued her curiosity. Hearing him ask where her parents were made her tilt her head. Did he not realize she was naturally small, or did he take her for a foal? She puffed her cheeks slightly and furrowed her brows. "Parents? Where are your parents?" she replied with a small smirk and coy tilt of her head. The retort wasn't meant to be aggressive, but more a humorous musing. "I'm no young foal, but I will admit I might be a little lost, Sir Izumi. My name is Isi. Nice to meet you."

Niyaru Delacroix
Confusion clouded his amber eyes, if she was no foal then how was she so tiny? "How are you so tiny?" He thought it best to ask out right instead of trying to figure it out himself. "My parents little Isi are away doing things but I have many brothers to keep me company." His smile was genuine and heart felt, he was proud of his brothers and the family. His heart was melting at how cute the little pony was being with the attitude and puff of her cheeks. The little pony had him intrigued and curious to know more about her and other small ponies.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 pm
Deejaye
"I'm a nymph. And all nymphs are small," she said, her tone matter-of-factly. "And, well my family aren't really nymphs, but they're small too...Besides, how can you be so sure that I'm actually normal-sized, and you're large?" She laughed playfully. She definitely found him to be a strange sight compared to what she was used to, but from the sound of it, it was mutual. Isi tilted her head curiously. "Oh, so there's more like you? Do they have large wings and walk on paws instead of hooves like you? I have two brothers, but I don't know them too well." She could pick up on his pride for his family - it was a common attribute many of her family members had for each other. They were a close knit group after all - it made her feel a tinge of guilt for leaving them without notice.

Niyaru Delacroix
His eyes went wide with amusement and curiosity. "Maybe I'm the strange one after all..."He thought about it for a minute but shook his head to shake the thoughts. "No no I've seen others that are close to my size." He smiled triumphantly having figured it out. "Are all nymphs cute like you?" He asked without even hesitating. He found himself laughing when trying to answer her about his brothers. "My whole famly walks on paws." He lifted one and playfully pawed at her.

Deejaye
"Yeah, you're probably the strange one," she said confidently, grinning again. "But I've seen others my size too, sooooo obviously you need stronger evidence. Plus, if you think I'm strange for being small, you should see my family. My grandma doesn't even have four legs. She has two front legs like me, and then a weird large stump thing that I guess is a tail?" Hearing the compliment, her cheeks flushed. She was unsure if he meant cute like how a baby is cute, or if he was being more flirtacious in nature... She struggled picking up on these kind of cues. Regardless, it definitely caught her off guard. Not wanting to be so focused on it, she decided to shake it off and go back to her more spunky self. "Nope, most are boring and plain. I'm an anomaly. Thank you though." She giggled and tapped one of his paws gently with her hoof. "That's strange. Do you or your family ever get stuff stuck between the toes?"

Niyaru Delacroix
"What happened to her legs!?" He was somewhat mortified trying to envision a pony with a stump but also a tail. When she continued talking it had pulled him from his thoughts that was starting to go south. "It's an honor to meet you as an anomaly." He smiled at her again as she tapped his paw. "If I do, I don't notice it." He pulled his paw away from her and rolled onto his back. Looking at her upside down didn't phase him. "Want to check my paws for me?" He playfully pawed the air and winked at her. He enjoyed being playful with others and making them smile. Maybe it was that he just liked to be silly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 pm
Deejaye
"She was born that way. But it's totally normally. Two of my aunts are the same way." Her eyes widened with surprise as he rolled on to his back - she was definitely not used to seeing a horse with their belly up. Despite his large size, he seemed like a bit of a goofball - she liked it, it was fun. Giggling, she moved her head close to his paw to scrutinize it. It appeared as how she imagined the bottom of her hooves to appear - mostly clean, minus the small traces of dirt and a piece of dry grass stuck between two toes. "It looks clean. Except for this little twiggy-thing," she said, leaning over and gently plucking it out with her teeth and spitting it out. "There you go, all clean!" Isi exclaimed, wiggling her small tail excitedly.

Niyaru Delacroix
Izumi made a mental note to himself to never see these relatives of hers. He didn't want to see the horribleness that he was imagining. The urge to gently boop her face with his paw was almost overwhelming but he ignored it. After the twig was removed he found an even stronger urge to lick her cute face as she wiggled her small tail. Without thinking about the consequences he shifted his weight and found himself licking her face softly. He didn't want to push her over but wanted to lick her for some reason. Once it registered what he had done he blinked at her and then hid his face in his paws. "I..I'm sorry about that." He muttered under his heavy paws, he couldn't believe what he just did to the poor little Isi.

Deejaye
Isi ears shot up as she felt his tongue - she was definitely caught off guard by the lick. She wasn't sure how to initially react, but seeing him him hide himself behind his paws - she couldn't help but find it endearing...He definitely meant no harm. Shrugging it off, she didn't want to make it seem like she minded - which she didn't really - so she decided to playfully collapse ontop of him and rub her saliva-covered face against him. "You got me all slimy, so you get to be slimy too!" she said, laughing.

Niyaru Delacroix
His large wings unfolded and wrapped around her bringing her closer to him. Izumi didn't mind the saliva returning to him if it meant she was closer to him. He was finding himself attracted to the little pony and oddly didn't mind it. He didn't understand what she was bringing out of him but he rather enjoyed it. "I think that means I should make you more slimy!" He teased and then licked her again but on the other side of the face this time. His laughter was light but full of joy after he finished the job.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:07 pm
Deejaye
Isi started laughing uncontrollably as he licked her face again. "W-whaaaat nooo that's not fair!" she said between bouts of laughter. She playfully batted at him, making sure she didn't actually harm him. Being licked once more, she continued rubbing her face against him, and though her face was probably thoroughly dry now, she did enjoy the chance to be able to nuzzle him. Finally stopping her laughter, she stared straight into his eyes and smiled coyly. "Izumi, you better watch yourself, or I'm gonna make you pay," she said deviously.

Niyaru Delacroix
His eyes widened with surprise and a grin formed. "Isi you have me shaking I'm so scared." He playfully started to shake like he was terrified of what she could possibly do to him. To make matters worse he even tried to lick her again.

Deejaye
"You might be playing scared now, but you'll see! Just you wa--" she started to say, but was interrupted by another lick. Isi tried to glare at him to appear mad, but couldn't keep her face straight and instead she let out another giggle. "Okay, okay, two can play at that game," she said smugly before leaning over to his face and licking his cheek. "Not so cute now, huh?"

Niyaru Delacroix
He let out a hearty laugh and grinned at her. "On the contrary I think its adorable." He found himself teasing her again. He enjoyed teasing her and seeing her reactions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 pm
Deejaye
She could feel her cheeks flush as he said it again; she couldn't help but wonder if he was naturally like this and told this to all the mares he came across or what.. But she was a bit nervous to bring it up, because she didn't want to appear as if she was reading too much into it. But...well, maybe she should. Resting her chin on him, she exhaled deeply through her nostrils. Having a more serious tone for once, she quipped, "Izumi, you're gonna get me all flustered if you keep saying super nice stuff like that and..yeah. You know." She tried to turn her head away to avoid eye contact, feeling her face flush even more.

Niyaru Delacroix
He noticed the change in her voice and manner as she rested her chin on him. She didn't seem so silly and light hearted anymore which was starting to concern him. Did he say or do something wrong? When she turned her head away from him, he really started to feel bad. "I'm sorry." He was sincere and really meant it when he said it. "I should be getting the foals back to their parents.."He said quietly as he shifted his weight and looked away. Since he had been playing around with Isi he had lost track of the foals he was able to find. Though knowing the foals like he did they were probably playing together somewhere close by so he wasn't terribly worried. "We should meet again Isi." He told her and deep down hoped that this wasn't the last he saw of her.

Deejaye
She hesitantly nodded, feeling as if she had said something wrong, but hearing his last words, she smiled. "Yeah, we should. I would like that a lot," she replied, letting a small giggle slip. He was right to be concerned for the foals - she had distracted him for awhile. "Catcha later, Izumi," she said before trotting off to forage some more food.

--Fin--

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash