Reply Alternia RP
[Meta PRP] This one's got fire! - Scorpa + Quella

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there, action barbie.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:29 pm
Quella was caught in the rhythm, moving her body spasmodically as other trolls bantered back and forth through the slam poetry meet. The huge group that had gathered felt like a pack, and Quella felt like she was witnessing fights for dominance from pretty much everyone. There were some super good lines going around from lots of different trolls, but it seemed like things were finally starting to wind down to a close as a few stragglers began to depart.

"YES!" Quella yelled, jumping up and down in the crush of troll bodies. "Now that's what I'm talking about! Some real competition!"

It felt like the slam poetry group had been going forever, but Quella had loved every second of it. Especially the big yellowblood that had given as good as she'd got, if not better. Quella liked her a lot. She hopped down from her little vantage point and gave the yellowblood's thighs a hug. "I'm Quella! I'm sure you got that though, I said it like a million times. We should do this again sometime! I didn't know that trolls even fought like this, but I LOVE IT."

She smiled up at the fierce-looking lowblood, truly enjoying herself. "How long have you been doing slam poetry... I don't think I caught your name, actually. Uh. You're super good at it!" The blueblood continued, enthusiastically.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:37 pm
Scorpa turned to head back towards the elevator, ready to go back to her office when suddenly a pair of arms grabbed her legs and she couldn't move. What the-?

"Huh?" Scorpa blinked down at the blueblood in surprise. The yellowblood wasn't expecting such open affection from a troll she'd just met! But that didn't mean she disliked it. Scorpa loved any and all affection and praise. She soaked up the blueblood's words with a grin.

"I'm down for a round 2 any time~" The yellowblood reached down to pluck Quella's hands off of her. She raised the blueblood off the ground, up above her to get a good look at what she was working with. The girl looked to have good bone structure and was clearly trying to build what muscle she could at her age. Scorpa remembered doing that too.

"Name's Scorpa. And I've been slammin' ever since I hatched!" It was a tall tale, of course, but Scorpa was the type to boast. She had been rapping ever since she was little though, so it wasn't a complete fabrication. Scorpa was not gifted with a great sense of musical pitch, so she'd turned to slam poetry as a means to partake in music.

"How about you, Quels? Will you be prepared for when we 'beat' again?" Scorpa placed her back down on the ground and let the big talking begin once more. The little squirt had proven she could keep up already but part of the fun was in posturing against each other!

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:01 am
Quella knew how this part went. She saw it in her pack all the time. The two contenders circled barked and nipped at each other and sniffed. Made sure that they were evenly matched. Quella knew how this went. She gave Scorpa a good sniff, just to show her she was game.

Oh. Oh Wow.

Scorps smelled REALLY good. Like flowers or something. Quella didn't know why a troll would wanna smell like anything but a troll, but the yellowblood definitely smelled like a woodland field in the middle of a full moon. Maybe she should stop sniffing her before she got some weird looks.

Quella gave the yellowblood a fierce smile instead. "Maybe you've got some practice, old lady, but do you really think you can keep up with my raw talent? Next time we through down, you're gonna need a shovel. Cause I'm gonna bury you. Just in case you didn't get it." Quella flexed like a weightlifter, showing off for the yellowblood. "Cause you're kinda slow too." she finished, giving the older troll a wink. She just couldn't help getting in that last jab.

"We should do round 2 real soon though! Make it like a regular thing or something!" Quella jumped up and down, then started turning somersaults around the yellowblood. She got real antsy the longer she was sitting still. She just had to keep moving! "Get like a whole pack together and get them to practice!" she yelled between somersaults. As she finished talking she lost her coordination while she was upside down, and ended up in a heap, laughing. "Then I could get as much experience as you! Not that I really need it. What do ya think?" she finished, giggling on the ground. A puff of dust floated around the blueblood from the impact of her fall.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:32 am
"I got a shovel already, I dig you!" Scorpa laughed, pleased at the hyper energy of the blueblood. She was zipping around and doing somersaults in circles! What wasn't to love? Sure she'd been playing a villain character at her but a smile broke through as she looked the girl over. She was in great shape for a troll of her age. Perhaps...

"I'm ready for round 2 anytime! Well anytime except now, I do have a meeting soon." The yellowblood grinned and then sheepishly retracted. She was raring to start things up again but knew there simply wasn't time. She had a lot to do to prep for the upcoming missions. But somehow she needed to make arrangements to meet with Quella again. Somewhere besides this tower since it would be best to do it after things calmed down once more. Hmm...

"I know just the place! There's a clinic in Civisect, the Happy Harbor Clinic!" Scorpa clapped her hands as an idea occurred to her. It would seem a bit random at first but eventually it would all make sense. Scorpa wasn't going to invite this kid to her crappy apartment in NHC nor to the SHEshell venue just yet. She couldn't tell if the blueblood even recognized her as a celebrity yet. If not that would be a hilarious and great surprise to reveal later. For now she wanted to introduce the punk to Flydra and see if she found Quella to be a great physical specimen as well.

"I know it sounds weird but swing through there after all this is over and we can figure it out! It's run by my moirail." Scorpa beamed with pride at getting to use that word.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 pm
Quella pushed herself up from the ground in a puff of dust. The dirt she'd been rolling in clung to her clothes and hair like a filthy mane. She gave the older troll a big grin despite all of that. A clinic? She wasn't quite sure what that was, or where Civisect was exactly, but she could probably figure it out.

"Civisect is the big shiny place, right? With the, uh..." Quella snapped a few times, desperately trying to think of what she'd heard the things called. "Big upright metal caves? Skyscrapers!" That place had always scared and excited her a little. The things were like enormous metal cliffs that trolls lived inside, held back from a deadly fall by only an inch or so of clear material? You'd have to be insane to live like that! She could respect that kind of mad bravery.

"Sure," The blueblood continued, excited now. "I'll visit. If only to find out what a 'clinic' is." Plus, if it was somewhere that the yellowblood trained, Quella was incredibly excited to be invited. The yellowblood was so strong and fierce, like Akurra! Quella wanted desperately to be like that. She wished she had a moirail to push her, but maybe Scorpa would be a good substitute.

She'd never wear those stupid heels though.They looked like a pain.

Doutei

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces