Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
It's been a while, so here's an update on my life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here
  Have some gold/platinum
  As thanks for having read this
  Or just because as the case may be.
View Results

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 am
HEYO!!!! I'm not as active here as I'd like to be what with school and work and stuff going on. But things are starting to slow down for a bit and it looks like we got a couple people returning to activeness so I thought I'd give y'all an update on what I've been up to.

1.I broke up with my girlfriend. We decided to try to stay friends, more because she was making a giant scene of things than anything else.

2.An ex came back into my life and we're talking. Nothing romantic or anything, just as friends. She's also my best friend, not sure if that's a good thing or not but, eh.

3.Me and my ex from point number 1 are no longer friends. She didn't like the amount of attention I was giving my other ex and started getting really...aggressive? Idk what the right word for it would be but she changed and got a lot more hostile and stuff because she doesn't like being told no or that I'm not constantly there for her anymore. So I just decided I'm done with it and cut her off except to pay her back for some stuff she got me when we were dating.

4.I haven't failed out of paramedic school and have my final for the semester this Thursday. I'm hoping I do well and that I don't get kicked out. Once that's done I'll have one semester done and a year to go from graduation.

5.Umm...work is still going good. I've had a couple bad calls in which people died and I couldn't bring them back, one was a child and another was the mother who committed suicide. Took those ones kind of hard but I'm good now. Mostly.

And I think that's about it. Man, I miss the days where I didn't have squat going on and my days were nice and quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:01 pm
Good to hear you're doing well for the most part.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:54 pm
Staying friends with exes never seems to work out from my experience either because things get too complicated emotionally or you just end up drifting apart naturally.

Best of luck on your final!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:42 pm
I have no exes so...eh.

As for the schooling good luck! I admire you for being able to do that. Especially during the hard calls  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:11 pm
Prof. Moonie
Staying friends with exes never seems to work out from my experience either because things get too complicated emotionally or you just end up drifting apart naturally.

Best of luck on your final!

Yeah, it kind of sucks. And this ex started having weird problems when I decided I was done and tried to blame me for them.

Thank you! I'm probably gonna need it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm
Mama Ame
I have no exes so...eh.

As for the schooling good luck! I admire you for being able to do that. Especially during the hard calls

Wish I could say the same.

Yeah, I'm surprised I manage to keep going after those calls. Of course, I don't entirely think im a hundred percent over it all. My sense of humor is way darker and more twisted now.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 pm
I honestly don't think I could make it through your job, you're such a strong person for being able to do that. And I'm glad you're still truckin' on through school, I know you were unsure at the beginning. You can do it!

As for the love life drama... HAHAHA I am SO NOT one to give any advice on that right now. rofl My own life has been a huge mess, I'll detail it all in a thread momentarily... But, I sincerely hope your situation improves.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games