Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 am
Welcome!

Please take a look around.

Welcome to my workshop. The following workshop is for breeding, customs, bribes, and so on. Status of the workshop is above.

-- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ --

Current Custom Slots ....... Closed
Current Breeding Slots ....... Closed
Current Bribe Slots ....... Open

Post Map:
1 - Welcome
2 - Rules
3 - Custom Pricing
4 - Breeding Pricing
5 - Forms
6 - Samples
7 - Normal Slots
8 - Bribes
9 - Pet & Art Trades
10 - Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51 am
♦ Rules ♦

General Rules

1 - I won't start on your request until you start the trade. When your kitsu or eggs are finished, I'll accept the trade, so that's how you'll know to look for them!
2 - For cosplays/edits, PLEASE give me at least one good reference picture. With original characters, you don't have to give references, though it is appreciated. However, if you have no refs for your original character, please give a detailed description!
3 - I'm willing to show you WIP pictures if you want Possibly stream working on them if allowed.
4 - Pay attention to the instructions for my slots, as they'll be different sometimes!
5 - In general, if you got a custom or breeding the last time I had slots, you will not be able to get a slot the very next time. So, unless there's something special going on and I say it negates this rule, don't try twice in a row ... give others a chance!
6 - Please post all forms here unless I say something to the contrary~
7 - I will accept items for customs and bribes - I like anything Ice or snow related as well as the color green. I also reserve the right to say no If the items are not something I want or I'm just not looking for any new items at the moment.
8. I do Minimal to Moderate Edits. Nothing heavy or extreme please. I like to be able to see the kitsu underneath when I am done.
9 - All trades go to me, please!
10. Breeding specific! If you enter for a custom and someone enters one of your kitsu for a breeding this is allowed they are counted by the person who enters them.
11. I do accept Platinum as payment as well With an exchange rate of 1 platinum to 10,000,000 Gold

Normal Slots

1 - I like Swirls and contracting colors.
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your custom or breeding faster. I have a full time job IRL that takes time. Though I like to color to calm down after work and on the weekends.
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any cosplay or edited kitsu for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - Each person may only get one breeding slot at a time. So, please don't enter more than one pair at a time for my breedings (if there is a raffle or something) ... since that just makes it complicated D:
5 - Please do not request customs or breedings unless my workshop says Open in the title!

Bribes
1 - I like having practice with edits or complex patterns but nothing to heavy.
2 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any bribe for whatever reason I see fit.
3 - If I reject your bribe, please don't take it personally. I might simply have too much on my plate at the moment to take more work on. Try again later!
4 - Bribes can consist of more then one cosplay. However, there is a maximum of 2 cosplays per bribe slot . For breeding bribes, you may offer for more than one kitsu pair. However, please don't try to kill me by asking me to do something like 5 breedings at once *cough*

Tips and Tricks
1 - Color palletes, a vauge Idea, anything that gives me some sort of cc option is great.
2 - I love references if your asking for something specific as many as you can get.
3 - Don't be afraid to ask questions~ I don't bite.
4 - Generally, I like bribes to be base price + at least 50% of whatever that base price is.
5. I like to do complex scenery on kitsu just be aware those can take awhile because I'm a bit of a perfectionist on those.
6. Pokemon are great I know we have allot around the shop but if there's one you don't see and you want I'm perfectly good with those.
7. Tales of Cosplays. It might take me awhile but I adore the Tales of Games Series and would love to do any of the characters from there so long as they fall withing the edits I can do. (also willing to not have those edited and instead just really complex markings if need be. and that goes for any cosplay.)

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:58 am
♦ Custom Pricing ♦
The below prices do not currently apply all Kitsu are PAY WHAT YOU WANT until the shop comes up with a new pricing schedule due to inflation.

Unedited Customs

Normals & Subspecies Kitsusagi

150k - Adult only
250k - Anthro only
300k - Egg-Adult
500k - Egg-Anthro
200k - Nature's Best (adult normal and angelic lines only)

Flarei & Eclipsei Kitsusagi

250k - Adult only
400k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Angelic & Nightmare Kitsusagi
300k - Adult Only
500k - Anthro Only
600k - Egg-Adult
1000k - Egg-Anthro

Seraphim & Fae Kitsusagi
600k - Adult Only
1000k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Edits

For each edit category, the prices below are ADDED to the unedited cost. Same addition goes for growing kitsu

Minor Edits - +100k
Moderate Edits - +200k
Heavy Edits - +500k
Extreme Edits - +700k

Clarification of terms
Cosplay

..... A cosplay is an Kitsusagi that is based on the idea or design of something else. This includes published material, Original Characters, fan characters, and anything based on mythological figures. Wildlife patterns and random fun/cool edits are not considered cosplays as it is not a specific person or concept that is being copied. A cosplay is, essentially, a Kitsusagi based on any character or figure from any source.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 pm
♦ Breeding Pricing ♦

The below prices do not currently apply all Breedings are PAY WHAT YOU WANT until the shop comes up with a new pricing schedule due to inflation. .

Normals & Sub-species
3k per egg - have up to 4 eggs

Higher Races
(Angelics, Nightmares, Fae & Seraphim)
20k for breeding - have no more than 2 eggs (price is the same whether edited or not edited)

Cosplays/Edited Kitsusagi
If at least one parent is minor edit; 5k per egg
If at least one parent is mod edit; 7k per egg
If at least one parent is heavy edit; 10k per egg
If at least one parent is extreme edit; 15k per egg

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 pm
Alex Mustang
♦ Forms ♦

Please use this form when you are applyinng for a custom slot or are making a bribe offer, thanks!

Custom Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] normal/angelic/nightmare/etc
[b]Stages:[/b] one-stage (stage desired), growing, anthro, etc
[b]Cosplay/Edited?:[/b] y/n (if cosplay of an official character (not original character), please include the source)
[b]Custom/Bribe?:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]

Colors -
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Markings Style:[/b]
[b]Any other specifics?: [/b]

[b]Price/Offer:[/b]

Please use this form when you're applying for a breeding slot or are making a breeding bribe offer, thanks!

Breeding Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Parent One:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Parent Two:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Ancestors:[/b] (if applicable; throwbacks are possible!)
[b]Surrogate:[/b] (if applicable; owner + image)
[b]Type:[/b] (normal/higher race/edited/etc)

Please add the following at the top for bribes only!

Bribe Header
[b]Bribe Package:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:08 pm
♦ Samples ♦
Old --> New

Unedited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 pm
♦ Normal Slots/Worklist ♦

Status
Open
Next Opening: Unknown
WorkList!
Custom Slots
Open! Finished with my Current ones

Breeding Slots
Closed! Working on 1

Other Stuff
None~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:12 pm
♦ Bribes ♦

Current Bribes
None~

Status
Open

Note: If my bribes are open and I know I'm really busy, I might still decline more complicated things that would take a long time - since I don't want to make you wait insane periods of time to get your kitsu. However, if you don't mind waiting, please let me know when you make your offer!

Pricing
Please remember to check the Breeding Bribe Guide before asking for a breeding bribe. Most breeding bribes have special circumstances and are fairly hard to get just for a random couple or whatever.

As I said in the Rules section above, I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example. Say that you want a cosplay on Angelic lines with mod edits. The base price is 300k+200k=500k. Half of that is 250k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 750k.

Even if bribes are not open, feel free to PM me anytime to ask for a quote, or something like "if I were to offer you this much for x, would you accept it?" However, when you PM, PLEASE put something in the title about Kitsu.

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kitsu in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete! Also, the maximum number of kitsu that can be bribed for at one time is four.

Wishlist
Aside from the items listed in my Rules post, here is a handy list of other things I want and would likely take in any bribe offer! That is, so long as they're not worth waaaay below whatever the gold amount would be.

I will put a wish list here later for what I am looking for.

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 pm
♦ Pet & Art Trades ♦

I love doing trades when I can, as I think it's a great way to get awesome pets and art :3

If you're interested in trading art for kitsus, please mention that in a PM and give me some links to samples of your work~

Pet Trades are currently OPEN

Rules
1 - Same as for normal things, if you want to see WIP's, please let me know! However, either way, your kitsu will NOT be certed until I have seen your half of the trade, be it pet or art.
3 - Seraphim and Fae are not available through Pet Trades but all other species and options are.
4 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open.
5 - Even trade, a growing cosplay kitsu for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and this can be discussed.

Pet Wishlist
These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

Soq
SOA
Kitsu
Any Other pet... I like pets.

Current Trades
None now!

Completed Trades
None yet!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 pm
♦ Reserved ♦

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

FelianAurden
Crew

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:35 pm
CUSTOMS AND BREEDING SLOTS OPEN

I am opening three Custom Spots. Please see above for the restrictions on them. I can do up to moderate Edits.

I am also opening two Breeding Slots as well. Again please see above.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:19 pm
Colorist: You
Owner: Me
Name: TBA
Type: Elkthorn
Stages: One stage
Cosplay/Edited?: Moderate edits
-Hair (curled and fluffy but short)
-Soft facial expression
-Collar with bell
-Deer tail (singular, should be parallel to spine)
Custom/Bribe?: Custom
References: Hair example, Hair example, Expression, Ribbon and bell around the neck similar to this Deer example (similar coloration to the darker brown deer please)

Colors -
Eyes: Light blue
Base: Brown
Markings: Deer markings with a darker brown fade on the back and neck. Should have a cream belly and under leg along with cream above the eyes to the brow. Cream should also be present on the underside of the tail. There should be white blobs on the back side and on the tail.
Markings Style: N/A
Any other specifics?: WIPs are much loved! (Preferably one for sketch, another for lines, and another for base colours and markings).

Price/Offer: 500 mill

If making a twin is possible, the owner would by RockerWolfie1616, The only changes would be the ribbon changing to red, the eyes being red and a heart marking in cream either near the back markings or on the neck.

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm
Name: tba
Type: Normal
Stages: Anthro
Cosplay/Edited?: cosplay - Dragon Age Inquisition - The Iron Bull
References: x x

Colors -
Eyes: cc
Base: cc
Markings: cc
Markings Style:cc
Any other specifics?: see refs

Price/Offer: 100,000,000

Name: tba
Type: fae
Stages: teen only
Cosplay/Edited?: edited
References: n/a

Colors -
Eyes: cc
Base: black/silver/purple cc from these
Markings: black/silver/purple cc from these
Markings Style: gothic/tribal
Any other specifics?: no skulls

Price/Offer: 100,000,000  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm
Colorist: you
Parent One: Kathryn Dragonna (cert post here
Balthazar
Parent Two: Mythi Red Panda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ancestors: n/a
Surrogate: n/a
Type: Seraph - edited

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm
Parent 1: Nafretiti Sayako
Uncert
Parent 2: Nafretiti Valentine
Uncert
Ancestors: n/a
Surrogate: n/a

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out