Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Even if we feel like they were horrible, there's always a mistake to learn from that can help us improve. Regretting things is a part of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:23 pm
Polair had heard of a gym available to those who'd help out in the space task at hand. A few years back, she would've just shrugged at the fact and kept on training her mind. But as time passed, she noted even more the importance of keeping a strong, agile and healthy body.

It was good to know there were different types of equipment for different routines and although she wasn't interested in weights or punching bags, she was interested on vaults, balance beams, uneven bars and anything involving floor exercise. Sure she was conditioned from a young age as Claud always urged her too and forced her to exercise, but hey, she knew now why it was so useful. Currently the highblood was glad trolls had been... nice enough to use other equipments that weren't near the area she was. Otherwise, doing this type of exercise would be harder. She had been trying to do her usual floor routine a simple round-off, then a back handspring and finally back tuck before she'd add something else to it. The mat's dimensions were all the same, so she supposed this one was no different. First position... she thought before starting with a straight leg hurdle to prepare for the roundoff. Her arms went straight up over her head next to her fins after the hurdle. Then her leg bent as if she was doing a lunge, her back leg came up straight behind her. Pol's arms were in front of her reaching for the ground. And as she landed her first hand, her foot came off the ground. The seadweller's second hand made a 3/4 turn, and she landed with her fingers pointing towards her other hand, like a “T”. Sadly, the constant motions made it harder for Polair to complete the round off, causing her body to bounce on the spring mat.

"Ugh." She stretched and rubbed her arm, feeling a burning sensation on it. Maybe she should take a break from this? This was her third attempt at this and she couldn't keep up with her own speed. Should she slow down?

"Quite unnecessary." She muttered to herself. "Perseverance is key... I can do this. I know I can."
Skyli Peep

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:11 pm
        For some time during his downtime, Mahmud had hunted down a certain troll. Despite them being close friends, Polair proved especially elusive. He’d seen her once in the hangar waiting for ascent into space, and now she was nowhere to be found. Thankfully (or in this case, unfortunately) there was a wide number of hiding places she could be in this base. Break rooms, gyms, cafeterias… the Military sure did know how to treat their volunteers. But because of this, there were just so many placesto be!

An evening was spent wandering the halls in search for his friend, asking strangers if they saw a troll that looked like her. Mahmud was fruitless in his search for some time, until finally a troll mentioned seeing her in a gymnasium nearby. Thanking them profusely, Mahmud made a mad dash there, just in time to see her doing… something. What on earth was she up to? There was elegance in her motions that put a smile on his face as he walked closer. Trust her to find something so cool, and do it well.

”Gymnastics? You didn’t strike me as the type!” With a cheery perk to his step , Mahmud trotted over to his friend and waved gently. ”That was super cool though!” Not only was she smart, Polair was athletic as well? Incredible. ”How do you do that? Must take a lot of practice…”

imaginationsparadise
Sorry its a little short! ; v ; But I hope you accept this late pressie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:39 pm
When she was about to try the routine again Mahmud arrived, causing her to almost lose her balance. It seemed impossible for her to be alone these nights, but at least the lowblood's company wasn't bad. Polair rubbed her arm feeling a bit embarrassed. That was something she used to hear as a child and even now... Uusally those comments were followed by, 'Are you sure you can handle that?" or 'Maybe you should sick with what you know.' Polair was sick of that.

"Well.."
She blushed, knowing the other didn't mean it in a rude way. "I guess I'm full of surprises. Some trolls just think of me of a brainiac and incapable of doing nonacademic activities." However, she was more than that. She was starting to prove it.

"Ah, thanks. Yes, it takes a lot of practice, balance and energy. I, um, try to practice every night. Keeps my new life in balance, you know?" And as a bonus keeps her mind busy for annoying quadrant related thoughts.

"Anyways, what are you doing here Mahmud? Training I suppose."
Why else would he be there? "You are welcome to join me if you want. Unless you came with someone else..."
Skyli Peep

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 pm
        Wow... smart, athletic, talented... was there anything Polair wasn't? Mahmud couldn't help but be in awe, smiling from spongeclot to spongeclot. "I guess... I just thought you weren't interested, less than being incapable." It was true, Polair probably had far better things to do with her time than gymnastics, in his humble opinion. "But balance is good. You're real smart thinking of that." Gog, was he balanced? Not really he supposed... for the most... well... maybe? He did use his physical and mental skills in tandem but, was that really balanced when geared towards obsessive hobbies?

Hmm... oh! Training! Training? "Oh yeah! Sure! Training" stupidly speaking without thinking, Mahmud agreed to what his friend was saying. Probably better than... "I was actually looking for you, checking on you but... training! What kind of training?" There was an enthusiasm to his tone that did not suit the task at hand. "Like walking on that bar thing or..." As if this would do literally anything, Mahmud began to stretch in place like he had been planning on this the whole time. "My balance is getting better, I think I can manage to walk on a bar!"

If only he knew what he was getting itself into!

imaginationsparadise
Short, but sweet!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces